CANON PRINTER SUPPORT RENDERS UNPRECEDENTED PRINTER SERVICES
Canon ij Setup- Canon/ij Setup
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
Canon ij Setup 1870 208 0600
Canon Printers are one of the best printers in the industry. The highly versatile all in one printer have features that make them stand out among others. Cloud-ready printers of Canon connect to cloud storage and print files efficiently. Connect with everything possible like Bluetooth, USB, and cloud after getting completed with Canon ij Setup. Let’s Read Canon/Ij Setup blog for easy printer setup.
Before trying to connect your printer wirelessly, you need to ensure about the below requirements
- You need to have an access point router, hub or Wi-Fi- Modem. Access Point should be fully functional and must have an internet connection.
- Secondly, you should have a computer that is connected to the internet. You can open the Canon/ij Setup to ensure your computer is connected to the internet. If the website does not open up, this means your computer is not connected to the internet.
Follow the instructions in Canon/ij Setup to Connect Printer to network
- Some access points have inbuilt feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS”.
- Canon Printer can connect to your network quickly and easily without the need to enter a password.
Make sure that access point has WPS button to proceed with WPS Connection method for Canon ij Setup
- Ensure that printer is turned on for proceeding with Canon ij Setup
- Now press and hold Wi-Fi button present on top of printer till alarm lamp flashes once.
- Ensure that the lamp next to this button starts flashing blue. After it flashes blue, go to your access point and press the WPS button within 2 minutes.
- Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue to flash blue while it searches, and the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to the access point.
- The Power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit when the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network.
You can also refer to the user guide or connect experts at Canon Support for your Canon Printer Setup if you find any difficulty with the same.
Network Setting Confirmation
To ensure that the printer has successfully established a connection to your wireless printer. Canon/ij Setup lists no of steps below to ensure the same
- Make sure to turn on the printer.
- Now load A4 sheet or letter-size plain paper.
- After that Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button till the alarm lamp flashes for 15 times. Release the button after it is done flashing 15 times.
- Network information page will print.
Just check whether the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID – Service Set indicates the correct name of your wireless network in the printout.
You are done with Canon ij setup via WPS Connection method. Now you can proceed with installing the software. If you do not have an installation CD you can go to the Canon support page to install the same. You can communicate with experts at Canon Support to acquire advanced help regarding the same.