Canon IVY Cliq 2 Setup
Canon Printer Setup
Call USA +1-805-329-3880
Absolutely Free Support Services
Canon IVY Cliq 2 is the new pair of series, which can act as both a camera and a printer at the same time. It prints the high-quality photos in such a way that it can be used further as a sticker also. The users can twist the backside of the camera and attach it to their devices like smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, and other smart devices. Before using the features of this device, the users have to follow up with a series of steps for the Canon IVY Cliq 2 Setup. The device mainly works on the Bluetooth of any other device. With a simple Bluetooth connection you can print your photos.
Canon IVY Cliq 2 Setup – Check the Compatibility of Your Device
Firstly, you need to check the compatibility of the device. If the device is not compatible with the Canon IVY Cliq 2, then you will not be able to perform the setup process or achieve failure while operating the device. So, here are the requirements which the user’s system needs to fulfill:
- Windows Operating System
- Mac OS
- MicroSD card up to 256 GB
- Android 4.4 or later
- iOS 9.0 or later
You can even check the compatibility of your device online on the official website. You need to go online with the same device to which you want to connect the Canon IVY Cliq 2. The system will automatically detect the specifications of your device and shows the message on the screen if your device is compatible or not.
Complete Guidelines for Canon IVY Cliq2 Setup Process
The setup process includes assembling the papers, installing the device and finally the connection process. Here, we will discuss the entire process for the setup of the device. Moreover, we will also discuss various needs and requirements and the protective measures you can take to complete the setup with success. So, follow the steps below:
Loading Paper to the Device
Firstly, the user needs to load the papers for printing the captured photos. Follow the steps below to proceed:
- To load the paper, firstly take your Canon IVY Cliq 2, and turn to its backside. Remove the back cover by sliding it in the direction as the arrow tells.
- Open a single pouch where you have to insert the papers.
- The device can accommodate 10 photo paper sheets and one blue smart sheet at one time.
- Place the papers securely in the paper compartment.
- While placing the photo paper, make sure to face the bar code and the logo downwards.
- Apply the top cover after inserting the photo papers, and close it finally.
Inserting Memory Cards for Canon IVY Cliq 2 Setup
To save the captured photos, one needs a storage device. The user can insert the memory card at the bottom of the device to capture and store the photos from the camera. Follow the steps below to insert the memory card.
- Check the bottom of the device for the memory card slot.
- Face the memory card in the right position and insert it securely into the slot. As soon as you feel a click, it means the memory card is inserted securely.
- Also, to remove the card, later on, push it from the top and then pull the end that comes out to remove the entire card from the slot.
- So, it completes the initial step for the Canon IVY Cliq 2 Setup. You can now continue with the installation and connection steps.
Installation of Canon IVY Cliq 2
After that, the user has to install the device for using it successfully. Follow the steps below for the installation process:
- To complete the installation process of Canon IVY Cliq 2 Setup, you have to download the Canon Mini Print application. The app is available free of cost on the App Store and Play store. You can visit the store on your device, and hit the download button.
- Take the box of the device and open the Quick Start Guide. After that, check for the QR code. Scan the code.
- Visit the link ‘app.canonminiprint.com’ from the device.
- Turn ON the NCF of the device and place the device on the top of Canon IVY Cliq 2 for the successful download of the application.
Connecting the IVY Cliq 2 with the Application
After that, you want to connect the Canon IVY Cliq 2 with the application. Follow the steps below for it:
- Turn ON the power of the printer camera by pressing the power button and holding it till the LED light glows.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth of your device.
- Pair the device properly.
- Go to the application, and finally select the name of the Canon IVY Cliq 2.
After all, it completes the entire Canon IVY Cliq 2 Setup process. You can now proceed with taking and printing the photos.
How To Take and Print a Photo with Canon IVY Cliq 2?
To take the photo with the device and print it successfully, firstly you have to perform the entire Canon IVY Cliq 2 Setup process. After that, follow the steps below:
- Hold the device upside right.
- After that, take the photo by clicking the shutter button.
- In the case of dim lights, the camera will automatically trigger a flashlight.
- After that, it will automatically print the photo also. You can take it out and use it.
- Also, if there are no print papers on your device, then it will store the photo on an SD card.
How Do I Connect My Canon IVY Cliq 2?
The users can connect the device using the Bluetooth connection. Follow the process for Canon IVY Cliq 2 Setup for connecting the device with Bluetooth. The users can also use NCF for the connection process.
Does the Canon IVY Cliq 2 Connect to the Phone?
After connecting the device with the Canon Mini Print application, the users can connect it with the phone and use it. You can use the borders, filters, effects, and emojis directly from the phone. The Canon Cliq 2 Setup requires a compatible phone specification for the connection process. The device is compatible with the phone running with Android 4.4 or later, and iOS 9.0 or newer.