Avail Canon LBP 6030 Setup with ease
Canon Printer Setup
Call USA +1-805-329-3880
Absolutely Free Support Services
Canon LBP is a monochrome laser printer that can handle high-quality printing tasks. It comes up with laser-based printing technology. The user can perform the Canon LBP6030 Setup either using a wired connection or using a wireless connection. It is a reliable printer that allows you to print wirelessly by following up with the Canon LBP6030 WIFI Setup. The user needs to check the compatibility of the device before proceeding with the connection process. Also, you have to download and install the driver and software package that relates to the printer so that you may achieve successful printing results.
System Requirements for Epson LBP6030 Setup
If your device does not fulfill the requirements, then you may not be able to print the files and documents directly from your system. Check the list of requirements below:
- Mac OS 10.5.x to 10.15.x
- Windows 10 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows 8 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows Vista (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows XP (32 bits and 64 bits)
You can download and install the driver and software package in the system that fulfills the above requirements. The printer will work reliably with your system and deliver a high-performance output.
Download and Install the Drivers – Canon LBP6030 Setup
To begin with the downloading and installation process, firstly connect the system with a high-speed internet connection. Make sure that the network is not overloaded to avoid any failure of the driver download. Also, place the router close to the device for the maximum speed without any fluctuations. Follow the steps below to complete the Driver installation for the Epson LBP6030 WIFI setup.
- Switch ON the computer with the internet connection running on it.
- Now, go online at canon’s official website.
- Search for the Driver and Software option, and click on it.
- Enter the name and model number of the printer as ‘Canon LBP6030’.
- Click on the Search button.
- The screen will display the driver package that matches your printer.
- Click on the download button next to it.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Hit the downloaded .exe file to begin the installation process for Canon LBP6030 Setup.
- The installer will open up on the screen.
- It will ask for permission for installing the drivers. Click on the ‘Yes’ button to proceed.
- After that, go with the installer instructions and keep on clicking the next button to continue.
- Lastly, click on the ‘finish’ button to complete the installation process successfully.
- Check for any error message on the screen.
- If there is any message, then follow the steps to fix the problem and again install the driver package.
- If there is no message, then follow the connection process for Canon LBP6030 Setup.
Related: Canon tr4500 wifi setup
How Do I Connect My LBP6030 To WIFI?
You can use the router’s internet connection to connect the printer wirelessly over a network. For this, you need to maintain the connection with high speed and with full functionality. Also, make sure to connect the system and the printer over the same network. Also, place the router close to the device. Follow the steps below to continue:
- Run the executable file that you download online.
- Follow the instructions of the installer.
- Check for the ‘User account control’ window of the installer.
- Click on the Yes button.
- Click on ‘Wireless LAN Connection’, and hit the continue button.
- After that, the screen will open up the ‘Network Setup Tool’ window.
- Click on the radio button corresponding to ‘Yes, I want to configure network settings.
- Click on the Next button to continue.
- After that, click on the ‘Easy Setup’ radio button.
- Click on the Next button.
- Now, check the WPS button on the router. If you are not able to find it, then check the manual for the location.
- Now, click the option ‘My Wireless LAN access point has a WPS button’ on the screen.
- Click on the Next button.
- Check for the blurred light on the printer.
- It ensures a successful connection over a wireless network.
- Lastly, click on the exit button to finish up the Canon LBP6030 setup process.
It completes the connection of the printer to the wireless network connection. Now, connect the computer with the same network connection. Now go to the control panel, then ‘Devices and Printers’. After that, click on Add a Printer, choose the name of the printer to add it to the system, and activate it for the printing process.
Related: Canon pixma ix6820 setup
Check the Canon LBP6030 Setup Connection
You can check the successful connection by printing the test page. If the test page prints successfully, then it means the connection is successful and you many send commands directly from the computer to the printer. If the test page does not print, then you have to follow the troubleshooting process and again perform the Canon LBP6030 WIFI Setup.
Troubleshooting and Resolving Connection Issues for Canon LBP6030 Setup
The error can be due to the low internet speed of the network. You need to check the internet speed to overcome the issue. Also, it can be due to a compatibility problem. You must check the device compatibility before following up with the Canon LBP6030 Setup process. If the device is not compatible, then you may not be able to print the test page successfully. The error message can also be due to the two machines working on the different network connections.
So, make sure to connect the printer and the computer with the same network for successful printing results. If the machines are connected to a different network, then there will be no network connection between the two and you may not be able to print the test page successfully. Moreover, place the router close to the device and reduce the network load of the router by disconnecting all the other devices connecting to it. If you need more help then contact canon printer support team.