The state-of-the-art printer set launched by Canon which is a trusted brand. Canon printer brand is also a renowned product lineup installed for high-performance print jobs while handling any assignment work. It is designed simple enough to be used by anyone and everyone. However, at timed customers encounter this Canon Support Code 1403. On the off chance, you got to face this error and in demand when you need to get this error removed at the earliest. It is advised to not to get annoyed or to feel panicked even If you have no idea to how to get this Canon printer error code 1403 issue fixed. The tech experts are always ready here to assist you or help you out at anytime 24/7. Here the experts will surely instruct to guide you till your query is resolved and give you one of the best solutions as soon as possible. Professionals are available around the clock for your help. Therefore, you can contact them at any time around the clock.
What is support code 1403 on Canon printer?
On the off chance when your Canon printer prompts an error message reading as “Canon Support Code 1403 error”, Also as it is been reported by a lot of its users on daily basis and as per the majority of the cases, it is identified that the Canon Support Code 1403 issue resides with the canon’s print head. This error message shows up if any faulty ink cartridges are installed or when there is immobility issue with the print head. In any case, sometimes the Canon printer device might get this uncommon printing errors, error code 1403 is one of them. This error appears due to a faulty print head placements.
In case if your printer is of old variants series and thus roller has gone turned faulty, the best way is to supplant it. If your printer is of latest dispatches and is not an older design and you feel like this issue is not happened because of a faulty print head, you can connect tech assistance for the Canon printer and get your Canon Support Code 1403 resolved with ease.
Related: Fix canon mx922 error code b200
Reasons for Canon Support Code 1403 To Appear
This error code indicates that there is a problem with the printhead.
- The error can be an indication of the cartridge error.
- When there is faulty or damaged circuitry, this Canon Support Code 1403 issue is what you get.
- When the cartridge installation is not meant to be done with accurate dimensions.
- Although if certainly, anything takes place it is the case when you should choose to remove the ink cartridges with newer ones or older ones which are operational.
- This error appears due to wrong printhead placement.
Therefore we advise you to stick to the DIY guide mentioned below to get to apply troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue.
Related: Fix canon printer error code 5200
How do you fix a Canon printer error 1403?
While we realize that at this point of time the print head has become damaged and thus this error occurs because of a problem in the ink cartridge segment at times. You are advised to perform anything it takes to not to get panicked Just follow the steps mentioned below to get resolved the Canon Support Code 1403 error:
- Firstly, turn OFF the power of your printer to get disconnect all the cable connected with your printer.
- Ensure to open the printer access door and stay tuned for few minutes to hold & wait for the canon printer cartridge slide over a corner from the print head segment.
- Ensure to remove the print head from the printer.
- Replace the old ink cartridges with the new ones and make sure the ink toner cartridges are rightly placed & installed in the printer segment.
- If you are using cartridges that are still newer, you are advised to use cotton swabs and get soaked them in hot water sample a blend of boiling water & Isopropyl.
- Once done, ensure to stick to cleanse the canon’s print head and then ink cartridges itself. In the same manner, most of the segments that contact should be perfectly cleaned from inside and outside accurately.
- Now make sure to perform this step until the moment that you get the perfect clean-up of all ink build-ups.
- Once you are done with applying all the steps, it is advised to wait & hold for 20 seconds till the moment the ink cartridge gets empty and then choose to change the ink toner.
- Place the print head and all the ink cartridges back into the printer. Ensure the print head is installed with accurate settings and ink cartridges are in working condition before getting them inserted into the printer.
- Make sure to check all sort of things related to an ink toner cartridge that could have resulted in Canon Support Code 1403 so it is advisable to you to be careful enough while you insert ink toner.
Related: Fix canon printer won’t turn on
How do I clear a Canon printer error?
Note: The frequently appeared Canon Support Code 1403 issue can be fixed in a reasonable quantity of time just in the case whether you have any issues while presenting the various Canon variants, then considering all the things, then don’t get annoyed but choose to connect us by dialling our tolled/tollfree number and also connect to talk to our experts via given phone numbers. Introducing drivers to take into account the Canon Support Code 1403 technical error is an iterative display repetition which is to be done.
- On-Call basis: You are allowed to dial to us on our consultation number, just go to the website and check the most recent one to get in touch with our Canon printer setup experts driven pro-team which covers all nature of specialists.
- On the mailing system basis: Via this moel, our technician team will provide the trusted services considering the easiest form of resolves to sort the Canon Support Code 1403 issue.
We are utmost satisfied to assist you at any point, generally, we don’t hinder for a single time to connect to canon printer setup exploiting the best of ways mentioned above already and you may look for assistance on Canon Support Code 1403 issue on a normal course with ease. Also check how to fix canon mx490 not printing