For Best Suited Support And Assistance!
If you are using canon mx490 then you must know that it is one of the best printers offering smooth and crisp printing experience. But if you are unable to print your desired documents as the ink in your printer is running out then you need to change it soon as possible to get the most reliable printing experience. If you don’t know How To Change Ink On Canon Mx490 then you don’t need to worry as it is very easy and you can change ink without any hassles by following some of the steps. But before starting any of the steps users need to make sure that there is no ink left in the cartridge.
To resolve the How To Change Ink On Canon Mx490 concerns you need to check first that all the updated and required drivers ate installed and connected to the Pixma printer. After that try to launch the driver software to access the maintenance tab. now choose the printer status and ink level. If you have any issues and don’t know How To Change Ink On Canon Mx490 you can reach out to the technicians available at our helpdesk. We make sure that you get the much-needed solutions and genuine assistance to change the printer ink.
Follow These Steps If You Don’t Know How To Change Ink On Canon Mx490 Printer!
Canon Mx490 Printer ink can be easily changed with the help of the below-listed steps. So don’t get stressed just follow these steps to make your printing experience more reliable:
- First of all, users need to make sure that the printer is connected properly and switched on.
- After that open the front cover of your Pixma printer and then open the paper output tray.
- If there any paper in the paper tray try to remove it.
- Now try to open the paper output cover gently after that cartridge holder is automatically moved to the replacement place.
- Now the user needs to push down the empty cartridge until hearing any electronic sound.
- Eject the fine cartridge carefully.
- Now take out your new cartridge from the box and remove the protection tapes so that it can place properly.
- Insert the new cartridge into the cartridge holders in a way that ink may not spell. Also, make sure that your black cartridge is placed into the right and color cartridge on the left side.
- Now users need to push the fine cartridge until it is fitted into the cartridge box. Users get the electronic sound when it is done properly.
- In the end, close the paper output cover adequately.
- Now give the command to print your desired documents as successfully change ink cartridge.
Related: Fix canon printer not responding
Some Basic Precaution To Follow If You Don’t Know How To Change Ink On Canon Mx490!
If you don’t know How To Change Ink On Canon Mx490 and performing the r=task for the first time you need to follow some of the precautions as well.
- If the cartridge is run of ink users can print from the remaining other cartridge but not for so long that’s why it is suggested by experts that it is essential to replace or change the cartridge ink. If you wanted to have a smooth printing experience then try to replace it quickly.
- While changing the ink users need to make sure and avoid any contact with the electrical contact or print head nozzle as it can affect the printing g experience.
- If you remove cartridge then instantly install the new one.
- Always use a new cartridge when it comes to replacement as used cartridges can clog the print head nozzle. Apart from that used fine cartridge stops the printer to notify for the future replacement of cartridges.
- When a new cartridge has been installed, do not try to remove it from the printer as it dries the cartridge and the printer is unable to print properly due to clogged nozzles as well.
So, don’t get stressed if you don’t know How To Change Ink On Canon Mx490 just follow some precautions and basic steps to change the ink on your Pixma printer. You can also reach Canon Pixma MX490 Setup experts available at our helpdesk. They assist you with the best assistance as they are skilled, experienced, and know how to handle all the issues related to the Canon Mx490 printer.