How To Scan With HP Deskjet 2652 – We Will Help With Few Easy Steps
The HP Deskjet 2652 printer is a multi-functionality device that helps you print, scan and copy with the same machine. This amazing feature helps you scan a document perfectly and save it to your system. How To Scan With HP Deskjet 2652 question is best answered by the below-mentioned Scan to Computer operation steps.
Make sure that the paper meant for scanning is properly loaded on the scanner plate of the HP Deskjet 2652.
Now, search and open the HP printer software application on your computer by reaching the printer icon.
Select the HP Deskjet 2652Printer icon on the desktop to open the application.
In case the icon is not found on your desktop, select it from the list of applications installed on your system.
Once the printer icon application opens up, choose Scan, and then select Scan a Document or Photo.
For Scan and select either Save as JPEG or Save as PDF.
- Here, it is worth mentioning that you can also choose Show Viewer After Scan to perform required editing to the Scanned image in the preview mode.
These overall constitutes the basic steps of ‘How To Scan With HP Deskjet 2652’.
HP Deskjet 2652 Scan to Email
The HP Deskjet 2652 printer’s multi-functionality feature enables it to perform all in one operation with your system which includes the Scan to email operation as well.
- Firstly, you must install the current version of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer driver in order to avail of the above-mentioned printer operation.
- Place the document or photo you want to scan on the front right corner of the scanner plate on the printer.
- Before you go for actual scanning, open an email client on your computer.
- Now, on your 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer link, select the printer software and choose Scan as a next step with ‘How To Scan With HP Deskjet 2652’.
- Now choose between Scan a Photo or scan a Document.
- Choose the kind of scan you need while choosing between scan a Document or Photo.
- Select either Email as JPEG or Email as PDF or you may go according to your preference or choice.
- The email file must to be opened as an attachment. This will give you one of the ways to deal with ‘How To Scan With HP Deskjet 2652?”
Related: How to fix printer need user intervention windows 10
HP Deskjet 2652 Scanning Multiple Pages
When you need to scan multiple pages using the HP Deskjet 2652 printer, you require to download and install the HP full functionality software application.
- Care must be taken with the document to be scanned. It must be placed on the HP Deskjet 2652 scanner glass properly.
- Now, open the HP full-functionality software on your PC or laptop and select the ‘Enable Multiple Pages’ scan and add more pages.
- Now choose Print & Scan on the application page. Then go to Scan a Document or Photo for the next step in ‘How To Scan With HP Deskjet 2652?’
- Now choose between Save as JPEG or Save as PDF option.
- Set the color, resolution, PDF, and other selections accordingly.
- Select add more pages, scan and load another page on the scanner plate and click Scan.
- This is the way you can scan multiple pages from your HP Deskjet 2652 printer scanner utility.
Follow these steps to best understand the working of HP Deskjet 2652 printer scanner device when you are confronted with the question ‘How To Scan With HP Deskjet 2652?’ If you still face any issue in scanning contact our HP Deskjet 2652 printer setup experts for the best advice regarding scanning issues.