HP LaserJet 1020 Setup is a one-stop solution for all your printer issues
HP Deskjet 1510 Setup
Call USA +1-805-329-3880
Absolutely Free Support Services
HP Deskjet 1510 is a wireless printer that is easy to use and install. It is used versatile all over the globe for its hassle-free printing. It can be used either in the office or at home as it is embedded with a faster switch on mode. Here, we will study the detailed procedure for HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless Setup. Apart from the printing function, it also possesses a scanning function. It has multiple connectivity options including, Ethernet, USB 2.0, wireless, network and parallel ports.
Compatibility with HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Before proceeding with the HP Deskjet 1510 Setup, you must check its compatibility. Below is the list of devices that are compatible with the HP 1510 Printer, and you can perform the HP LaserJet 1510 Setup for these devices:
- Windows 10 (32 Bits)
- Windows 10 (64 Bits)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bits)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bits)
- Windows 8 (32 Bits)
- Windows 8 (64 Bits)
- Windows 7 (32 Bits)
- Windows 7 (64 Bits)
- Windows Vista (32 Bits)
- Windows Vista (64 Bits)
- Windows XP (32 Bits)
- Mac OS
Related: HP Deskjet 3755 wifi setup
How do I connect my HP Deskjet 1510 to WIFI?
1. Installing the Software:
You can perform the HP Deskjet 1510 Setup wirelessly. To perform the setup, make sure to unpack the Printer first and continue to perform its simple hardware operation as the first step.
- First Of all, Switch ON your Printer.
- Place the Printer in the ‘Setup Mode’.
- If your Printer corresponds to the button only, click on the Cancel option and then click the ‘Wireless button’ to switch ON your Printer.
- If you have the Printer with the Display screen or LCD screen, then navigate to the ‘Wireless’ option, and then go to ‘Restore Network Settings’.
- Now, make sure that your Printer is connected to the same network to which your computer is connected.
- Now, we will install the Software to complete the HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless Setup.
- Switch ON your computer and open your Web browser.
- Locate and navigate to the “Printer Setup” option.
- Hit the Download Button.
- Open the downloaded file, to install it.
- The system will generate a pop up prompt, click on the ‘continue button.
- Go with the flow of the instructions and complete the installation process.
Related: HP Deskjet 3630 setup
Connecting HP Deskjet to Wireless Network Using WPS
Now we will perform the steps to connect your HP Deskjet to the Wireless Network so that it can perform the printing task and it finally ends up the HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless Setup.
Follow the steps below to complete the connection process:
- You can perform the wireless connection using the Wi-Fi Protected setup in two ways:
Using Push Button
It is the optional method in all WPS HP Deskjet 1510 Setup. In this method, the user can connect various devices over the network and can encrypt the data using the Push Button. Perform the steps below:
- Go to the Control Panel of the Printer.
- Press the WPS button and hold it for few seconds till the LED light start blinking.
- Now, move to the wireless router. Press the PBS button on the router.
- It will make the LED light blink faster than before.
- It depicts that the connection between the Printer and the router is successful.
- Wait for the stable connection. You can check the stability of the connection when the LED also gets stable.
Related: HP Deskjet 3520 Wifi Setup
Using PIN Method
This method is compulsory in all the cases of HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless Setup. PIN corresponds to Personal Identification Number. This PIN is mandatory for each device if you want to make a connection over the network. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, go to the ‘Start’ option. Then, go to ‘Network’.
- Now, click on the option, “Add a Wireless Device”.
- Now, choose and select the Printer corresponding to your Printer’s name.
- Click on the ‘Next button.
- The screen will show you a PIN of eight digits.
- Input the same PIN. It will start the search of a network, and help you to connect it for HP 1510 Deskjet Setup.
- Click the ‘Next button after you have selected your preferred network name.
Completing HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless Setup Using HP Smart APP
You can also wish to complete the HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless Setup using the HP Smart Application. For this, you have to first set up the HP Smart App Software on the Windows Operating System. Follow the process below:
- First of all, get the software for the app.
- Now, click on the download button, and then extract the downloaded file to install it on your device.
- Now, comes the procedure for the HP Deskjet 1510 Setup.
- Go with the flow of the instructions available on the screen to proceed with the installation.
- Now, click on the ‘Finish’ button.
- Now, open the HP Smart App which you have installed on your device.
- Choose the Add option to add your Printer name onto it.
- Now, click on the confirm button for finishing the HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless Setup.
- Now, give the printing command to check the successful completion of the setup process.
Related: Hp deskjet 3511 setup
Completing HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless Setup Using HP Printer Software
You can also choose the complete the HP Deskjet 1510 Setup by downloading the HP Software and driver directly. Use the steps below to perform this:
- At the very first step, go to “HP Customer Support”.
- Now, move to the Software and Driver Download option.
- Go with the flow of the instructions. You will end up on the “Download and Installation” page.
- Now, check the Operating system corresponding to the Windows you are using.
- Choose the driver software from the list that matches the OS of your Windows.
- Now, you have to install this software. For this, choose the option “Add a Printer”.
- Go to the Wireless option menu.
- Click on the ‘Settings’.
- Now, a dropdown list will appear, in which you have to select “Wireless Setup Wizard”. It is the must step for HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless Setup.
- Now, click on the ‘Continue’ button. It will help you to proceed to the next step.
- Now, the screen will ask you the password corresponding to your Wireless network. Type your Wireless network password.
- Click on the ‘Conform’ button.
- It completes your HP Deskjet 1510 Setup, and you can now test to print your first command.
It completes the entire HP Deskjet 1510 Wireless Setup. Always prefer to perform the setup procedure once you have finished your hardware installation. It will help you to get success in HP Deskjet 1510 Setup without any errors in between. Always print the test file to check whether the setup is complete or not. While performing the setup make sure that the Printer and the computer are connected to the same network, and you have a high bandwidth connection over the network. Also, the network must not be overcrowded while performing the setup. If you need more help then contact hp printer support.