For HP Printer Setup for the first time, remove all the packing materials first. Connect the power cord and after that put the paper in the paper tray.
Let’s start with unpacking the printer before initiating with HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup. Follow the easy steps below for doing the same
- Start, by removing the printer from the box for initiating with HP Deskjet 2652 Printer setup
- Now, remove all the packaging material and tapes from outside printers.
- Proceed for HP Deskjet 2652 Printer setup with lowering the output tray, reach inside the printer, and then get hold of the handle and lower the ink cartridge access door to open it.
- Next, remove all tapes and packaging materials from inside the printer.
- Just make sure of removing all hardware and material from box required for HP Deskjet 2652 Setup before discarding it.
After the unpacking is done, connect the power cord
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and another end to the electrical outlet before proceeding with HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button for the HP Printer
- You need to wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue with the HP Deskjet 2652 setup.
Install the HP ink cartridges
- Install the HP ink cartridges that have been shipped inbox along with the printer before proceeding with HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup
- Just remove one of the ink cartridges from the package and ensure to touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge
- Now, remove the plastic tape
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the proximity towards the printer. After that, put the ink cartridge into its slot, and then gently push the ink cartridge until it fits into place.
- Now, repeat the steps to install another ink cartridge for proceeding with HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup
- After, repeating the steps, close the ink cartridge access door and the output tray.
Load Paper into the Input tray
- Load plain, U.S. letter or A4 paper in the input tray before proceeding with HP Printer Setup
- First of all, raise the input tray.
- Slide the paper to the left.
- Now, load a stack of 10-20 sheets of white paper into the input tray and go ahead with HP Deskjet 2652 setup
- After loading the paper, slide the paper width guide to the right until it rests at the edge of the paper. Don’t push the guide so close, that it may bend the paper.
- Now, lower the output tray, and pull out the tray extender.
- Install the printer software
- You are done with HP printer hardware set up and now you can proceed with installing the printer software
- To start with HP Deskjet 2652 Printer setup, you need to ensure you have the latest version of HP Deskjet 2652 driver. You can visit the HP Support to download the latest version of HP Deskjet 2652 driver. Switch on your printer and computer to make sure that the printer and computer share the same network.
- Now download the HP Deskjet 2652 printer software from CD that came along with printer or you can visit the official HP website to download the same. Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Printer Setup
- To set up your wireless communication for HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup, go to the printers control panel.
- Go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon
- Now, Test the wireless sign you can see on the control panel of the printer.
- After testing the wireless sign, go to the settings option.
- Now, the select wireless setup wizard
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Printer Setup
- Once you are over with setup of HP printer on your computer and install the HP printer software you can easily change the connection type with the help of HP software.
To turn on Wi-FI direct, follow the easy steps below
- On the printer control panel, you need to ensure, the wireless light is blinking and the power button light is bright. You need to keep this in mind for proceeding with HP Deskjet 2652 Setup.
- In case the wireless light is not blinking, press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button at the same time for 3 seconds. The wireless light will blink. In case the light does not blink, you need to repeat the steps
- You need to immediately proceed to the next step to install the software for the HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Printer Setup. Software setup will be completed in some time using the HP auto wireless connect feature.
HP Deskjet 2652 Auto Wireless Connect
- For Auto Wireless Connect for HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup, you need to ensure that that your wireless network is working properly, and your printer and computer is using the same network.
- When you try to connect to your printer, you will be prompted to enter the network name and the wireless password. The wireless network name is the SSID. Setting a wireless password will prevent other people to connect to your network, without your permission.
HP Deskjet 2652 Connect using USB
- Download and install the HP printer software by visiting the official website of HP before proceeding with HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Setup
- Remember, you need to ensure that the software is compatible with the operating system of your computer and your HP printer.
– After that, select the network type from the settings for proceeding with the HP Deskjet 2652 Setup.
- Now select “Yes”
- Proceed by sending wireless settings to your printer for HP Deskjet 2652 Setup and start the installation.
Connecting your printer via USB cable connection
- Start with the plug-in in an HP printer to the power source outlet.
- After that turn ON your HP printer.
- Connect the one end of the USB cable to the computer and other and the printer.
- The computer operating system will automatically detect the printer.
- After connecting your printer via USB cable to your computer just see if the printer is ready to print, scan, copy.
You are done with HP Deskjet 2652 Setup