With HP Deskjet 3510, you can print from virtually anywhere. Connect to your wireless network quickly and easily and print and share your documents wirelessly. Additionally, save shelf or desk space with a compact all-in-one design to fit it in even tight places at your home or office premises. All this and much more with HP Deskjet 3510 printer. Rarely meeting any device malfunctions, the printer hardly poses any issues for its users. HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing likewise is a rare occurrence that makes your work life difficult when you wanted a quick document or photo on a certain hour of the day. Many reasons can be attributed to this issue and there are solutions to it that can be done with certain do-it-yourself steps as well as with expert help and guidance.
Why is my HP Deskjet 3510 Printer not printing?
HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing is a common issue that can result from many different factors.
- Bad Printer-Windows configurations
- Faulty connections
- Missing or out-of-date printer drivers
- and various other reasons
Other reasons could be as simple as having no ink or a having paper jam on the tray that can cause your HP printer to stop and not print.
How Do I Fix HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing?
Solution 1: Check HP Printer Status
This is one of the easiest and obvious solutions to start with:
1) Make sure your HP Deskjet 3510 printer has sufficient paper in the paper tray. In case there is no shortage of paper, then make it sure that none of it is jammed or stuck in the paper feed. In that case you need to check with your manufacturer on the best ways to get the paper moving. This way you won’t ruin the paper feeder or internal motor.
2) Is your toner or ink cartridge empty? Check with HP Deskjet 3510 printer manual for how best to check the toner level or ink level for your printer. There are certain new HP printers that will comfortably show the ink levels or any ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer.
HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing issue can resolved with these easy steps. If not, you can move ahead with other solutions on the list.
Related: Fix HP deskjet 3755 not printing
Solution 2: Cancel all Printer Jobs
Many times during the working of an HP Deskjet 3510 printer, tasks that you send to it for printing might remain stuck in the print queue itself. This you need to clear out for your printer to resume printing. This might look a bit more technical, but actually it is not too advanced for you to not give it a try.
If the print task in question stays in the printer queue, it can simply block all other printing from happening normally on your HP Deskjet 3510 printer. In such a scenario, clearing the print queue of all tasks might help get the latest print requests to go through smoothly. Let’s see how it can be done for solution for HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing issue.
1. Go to the Control Panel of your Windows device and choose “Devices and Printers”.
Control panel can be accessed in Windows 10 by typing “Control Panel” in the search bar. Also, you can press Window logo and “R” keys on your keyboard simultaneously to open the Run box. In this box, type “control” and hit Enter. This will open the Control Panel.
2. Look for your HP Deskjet 3510 Printer model in the list of printing machines there and before going ahead make sure it sure that it is the one you are having issues with. Right click on your printer and choose “See what’s printing” from the drop down list as a further step in resolving the HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing issue.
3. When the new page shows up, click the “Printer” menu item in the top right and choose “Open as Administrator” in the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the “Printer” menu item and choose “Cancel All Documents”. Soon after this, a dialog window will open for confirmation and you will require to confirm you want to clear all tasks in the print queue by choosing “Yes”
Having cleared the tasks, try running a print again on the HP Deskjet 3510 HP printer to see if that was the issue. If that doesn’t work, please go ahead with the next steps for resolving HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing issue.
Solution 3: Set HP Deskjet 3510 As Default Printer
Are you sending your print tasks to the incorrect printer? We will need to check.
Normally, when you request something to print, Windows will send that print task to what is known as the default printer. If your HP Deskjet 3510 printer is all connected properly but nothing is printing from it, it could be that your HP Printer is not set to default in your system.
That way, your printing commands are not reaching your printer but is going somewhere in a blank void that doesn’t execute anything for you. To avoid this, you can make sure that your HP Deskjet 3510 the is Default Printer.
1. Go to your Windows Control Panel and choose “Devices and Printers” by typing “Control Panel” in the search bar or type “control” in the ‘Run’ dialog box and hit Enter. This will open the Control Panel from where you will try to resolve the HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing issue.
2. Find your HP Deskjet 3510 printer in the list of printing devices. Right click on your printer and choose “Set as default printer” from the drop-down menu. Confirm it with a “Yes”.
The printer default status will be indicated by a green check mark below the icon of your HP printer.
Give your printer a try to see if it helped with printing.
Solution 4: HP Deskjet 3510 Printer Troubleshooting
First, you need to check the cable connection from the wall socket to the HP printer power connector. Check if the cabling from your printer to the PC is well connected too and if the USB cable is firmly in place on both sides as a step to troubleshoot the HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing issue.
Further, if there is a network cable connected to the HP Deskjet 3510 printer for network printing, make it sure that the Ethernet cable is tightly in place.
If there are lights at the front of your printer they must indicate it is powered on. If there is no light or when it doesn’t appear powered on, try unplugging it and plugging it back again. Press the power button ‘On’ on the printer panel. If the light is still not showing, you may try another power plug at your home for resolving the HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing issue.
Solution 5: Update HP Deskjet 3510 Printer Driver
Software applications such as Driver Support is potentially capable of scanning your computer to detect any problem with your printer drivers that are not allowing your printer to print. Just install the premium version of Driver Support on your system to know what operating system your computer is running and how best is it possible to update the HP Deskjet 3510 Drivers automatically on your system.
1. Download Driver Support and Install it on your computer.
2. Allow the application to run a free scan of your PC to check if all your drivers are running properly or they need to be optimized.
3. Register Driver Support and click on the “FIX IT” button to get on with updating your printer drivers on your computer.
4. The software will walk you through the entire procedure along with the registration just to see if your printer driver needs to be corrected for error or it needs a reinstallation to get rid of the HP Deskjet 3510 Not Printing issue altogether.
If you’re still getting the issue then contact HP deskjet 3510 setup team for help.