Absolutely Free Support Services
HP Envy 4500 is a powerful printer that allows you to perform various tasks at a single time. You can print photos, documents, files, web pages, and other documents. It compensates in-built air printing facility that allows you to print using the iOS devices directly. The printer is embedded with the print, copy and scan features. So, it is also called a multi-functional printer. You can use these features by performing HP Envy 4500 WIFI Setup and connecting it with your device. It also provides auto duplex printing and borderless printing option. There is a high yield of ink availability in the HP Envy 4500 Printer.
How Do I Connect My HP Envy 4500 to WIFI?
You can connect your HP Envy 4500 printer wirelessly over a secure network. Before following up with the connection you have to manage and check some of the requirements for successful connection and printing. Collect the information priory so that you can use it directly while following up with the HP Envy 4500 WIFI Setup. The information includes SSID name and password, WEP Key, or WPA security passcode. Connect your computer and printer over the same network. If you connect them over different networks then you will not be able to print even a single page. Follow the steps below for printer setup.
- Switch ON your printer and the computer.
- Switch ON the router and place it close to your device.
- Now, connect both the devices over the same network connection.
- Maintain and check the speed of your internet connection.
- Head over to the printer’s control panel, and click the ‘wireless’ button.
- The wireless setup wizard will appear.
- Click on the ‘down’ arrow, and click the OK button.
- As soon as the screen shows your network’s name, click on it and finally press the ‘OK button.
- If the screen does not show your network’s name, then type it manually on the ‘New Network Name’ option.
- Hit the ‘OK button.
- Scroll a little, and select the ‘Done’ option.
- Press the OK button.
- Type the WPA Key whenever the screen prompts for it.
- Scroll a little, and select the ‘Done’ option.
- It will now connect your printer wirelessly over a network. It is the main part of HP Envy 4500 WIFI Setup to connect successfully over a network. If you face any problem with the connection, you can follow up with the troubleshooting measures, or start your connection from the scratch.
Related: HP envy 5055 wireless setup
HP Envy 4500 WIFI Setup – Download and Install Drivers
One of the most crucial parts of the HP Envy 4500 WIFI setup is downloading and installing the software and the driver for the accurate and precise working of the printer wirelessly using your device. To maintain the consistency of the commands from the computer to the printer, these drivers are used. So there is a need to download them in your system and install them thereafter. For successful results, first download the latest version of the printer, which you can easily get online on the official webpage. Perform the steps below for downloading the drivers to complete HP Envy 4500 WIFI Setup process.
- Open your computer and use the web browser to go to the official web page of HP printers at ‘123.hp.com/envy4500’.
- Click on the Driver and software option.
- Enter the model number and the version of your printer.
- Hit the enter key.
- The screen will show you the drivers that you require to download for your printer.
- Click on the Download’ button to proceed.
- The driver will start to download it to your computer. Wait for the process to complete.
- Now, click on the downloaded link to install the driver.
- Go with the flow of the instructions. Read the terms and conditions, and if you agree with it, then tick the checkbox.
- Click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Now, visit the HP home page online in your web browser.
- Fill in all the details for HP registration and activation.
- It now completes your driver installation, and you can now use your printer precisely for printing, scanning and copying the files, photos, images, web pages, documents, etc.
Related: HP laserjet p1102w wifi setup
Verify HP Envy 4500 WIFI Setup Success
After performing the HP 4500 setup and driver installation, you can check if your printer is connected properly over a network or not. You can check this by printing a test page providing commands directly from your computer by connecting both devices wirelessly. First, load the papers into the input tray. Make sure that you are using the page size compatible with the printer. They move to the software application and give the print command directly from the file menu option. Open the printing shortcut list, and choose a file that you want to print. It will now display you the default settings of the printer. Change the printer settings as per your choice and click on the print option.
It will now successfully print the page that you choose. Check for the accuracy of the print and its display quality. If there is a quality issue, then it means that you inappropriately inserted the ink cartridges. If the printer does not print successfully, then it means that there is an issue in the HP Printer Setup process. You have to follow up with the troubleshooting procedures to overcome the issue and print the commands wirelessly. There can also be an issue with the paper-like paper jam issue, incompatibility issue, and much more. So you have to resolve the issue first for successful printing. Check the internet connection and maintain the speed for good printing results. If nothing works at your end, then try to connect your printer using a USB and print the files. Do not forget to locate the settings of your printer before following up with the connection process wirelessly. Also, check the compatibility of your computer with the printer as all the printers are not compatible with all the computers. You can also verify the connection by directly printing your files from the computer.
If the issue persists then get in touch with hp printer support team for help.