Absolutely Free Support Services
HP Envy 4527 is an all-in-one Printer that helps you to connect various devices wirelessly over a network to print, copy and scan files. We can also call it a multifunction inkjet printer working on a print speed of 9 ppm. The printer carries out good quality inkjet prints at minimum cost. You can connect the device by following up a simple series of HP Envy 4527 Setup processes. The Printer allows you to connect to the device either using the wired connection or by connecting the devices wirelessly over the network. You need to maintain the high speed of the WIFI network for optimal results.
The Printer works well with almost all the operating systems including Windows, Mac and others. You can check the device compatibility of the printer before proceeding with the HP Envy 4527 Setup process. Assemble all the parts firmly and then continue with the setup process if you are using the printer for the first time.
Downloading and Installing Drivers For HP Envy 4527 Setup
To make the printer run precisely and follow up successfully with all the printing tasks, you need to download and install the Printer’s drivers in your system. Open the computer and connect it to the high-speed internet connection for this process.
- Go online on the official HP website at ‘123.hp.com/setup’.
- On the Driver and Software Package, enter the model number of your printer as ‘HP Envy 4527’.
- The screen will show the package that is compatible with your printer.
- Click on the download button next to it.
- Wait for the download process to finish up.
- Now open the ‘Downloads’ folder and click on the downloaded file to install the drivers.
- Wait for the appearance of the confirmation screen.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button to proceed.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Go with the flow of instructions.
- Finally, complete the installation using the ‘finish’ button.
- The screen will show up the success message on the successful installation.
After you complete the installation, follow up with the connection process for HP Envy 4527 Setup. Check that there are no pending updates for the driver and software to follow up with the connection process.
How Do I Connect HP Envy 4527 Printer With My Computer?
To connect the HP Envy printer to your computer, follow the steps below:
- Go to the control panel window on the screen.
- Next, locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers section.
- Click on the option ‘Add a Printer’.
- Wait for a minute for the screen to show the list of devices. Choose the name of your Printer, and click on the OK button.
- For the Mac devices, go to the Apple menu options and click on the ‘Choose system preferences’ for adding the printer to the Mac.
- Now click on the ‘Print and Scan’ option. Go to the bottom of the Printer’s list and click on the + button.
The HP Envy 4527 WIFI Setup between the printer and the computer is possible only if the two systems are connected to the same network. You need to first connect the devices separately to the network using the SSID name and password. Make sure that the devices are in a good range of the router and there is not much traffic on the router. You can also connect using the WPS PIN method.
Related: HP envy 5055 wifi setup
Where is WPS PIN on HP Envy 4527?
WPS stands for ‘WIFI Protected Network’. The PIN is a code number that allows you to make a successful connection directly over a network for HP Envy 4527 Setup. It is a direct and fast method for the connection process. Follow the steps below to locate the WPS PIN on your HP Envy 4527 Printer,
- Make sure that there are no pending updates with the Printer drivers.
- Go to the control panel of the printer and click the wireless button. It must be in blue.
- Now, choose the ‘WIFI Protected setup’ on the screen.
- Select the PIN option.
- Now, the printer screen will show you the WPS PIN of eight digits.
- Note the PIN and write it down on the computer screen with full accuracy.
- The device will show up a successful connection message on the screen.
- You can now print the files wirelessly from the computer.
How Do I Connect HP Envy 4527 To My New WIFI?
To change the WIFI network on your HP Envy 4527 and connect it to the new WIFI connection, follow the steps below:
- Turn ON the Printer.
- Access the Printer’s Control Panel for HP Envy 4527 WIFI Setup to a new network.
- Click on the wireless icon to display options.
- Now, click on the settings icon.
- Click on the wireless wizard setup.
- The control panel will perform a series of steps, follow it.
- The screen will show up the connection status once you get connected to the new network successfully.
Related: HP envy 6055 wifi setup
HP Envy 4527 Setup Using Push Button Method
HP Envy 4527 printer also enables you to connect over a network using the push button method. It is a quite approachable and simple method to make a successful connection between the devices over the same network. You need to first install the drivers and software package to follow up with the connection process ahead. Follow the steps below for HP Envy 4527 WIFI Setup:
- Go to the control panel of the printer.
- Click on the wireless blue button to get the wireless connection options on the screen.
- Click on the option, ‘WIFI Protected Setup’.
- The screen will show further options. Click on the WPS Push Button.
- Navigate to your router, and press the push button on the device.
- After pressing the router’s push-button, again navigate to the printer’s screen.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ option on the printer.
- The screen will show up a success message and you can continue with the printing task successfully over a wireless connection.
If you need help then contact us through hp printer support number for help.