HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup is a one-stop solution for all your printer issues
HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup
Call USA +1-805-329-3880
Absolutely Free Support Services
With the latest in innovative technology, HP printers are fast, compact as well as efficient machines that are necessary aid in every relevant workplace and home tasks that we do. HP LaserJet MFP M126NW is one of these cutting-edge printers that takes care of printing, scanning and copying of your documents with its smart print technology. Set up this exquisite printer anywhere that has built-in wireless printing feature for high speed and high quality printing. Here, we will see what best we can do for HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup.
How do I install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw wireless setup download?
This method tells you aboutinstalling HP LaserJet M126NW Printer driver with software CD via Automatic Wizard.
- Turn on your computer on which you need to install the driver for HP LaserJet printer.
- Turn on HP LaserJet MFP M126NW printer.
- Keep the HP LaserJet M126NW printer USB cable aside and do not plug it until asked.
- Insert the HP LaserJet M126NW disk into the DVD/CD slot on your computer and run the setup wizard of CD. To install it, follow the instructions that shows up one by one leading to HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup.
- Now connect the HP LaserJet printer USB cable to your computer when the driver installer wizard asks for it. Let wizard analyse when you connect it. After your printer is recognized, it will automatically go to the next step.
- Follow the wizard instructions till the end.
- Having finished with installation, your HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Printer is ready to use for HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Wireless Setup.
Related: HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup
Installing HP Smart app for printer setup
Download the HP Smart app for Android, iPadOS and Apple iOS, Windows 10 as well as Mac to set up and utilize your HP printer to print, copy, scan and to manage its configuration. Here are steps to follow for HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup by this method:
- Position your HP LaserJet MFP M126NW printer next to the Wi-Fi router for setting it up for a wireless connection.
- Ensure that the paper is stacked in the main feeder tray, and then turn the printer on.
- Now, launch the HP Smart app. In case you do not have HP Smart app on your system, you can download it from your app store or via the 123.hp.com site.
- Now, go on follow the instruction for installation to complete the setup for your specific type of connection.
NOTE: In the scenario your HP LaserJet MFP M126NW printer does not show up or when you need to add another printer to the app, click the plus sign therein and follow the steps to add the printer.
Using Wireless Setup Wizard For HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Wireless Setup
HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup can be accomplished through the Wireless Setup Wizard as well. For this, you can use the Wireless Setup Wizard from the control panel of the HP LaserJet MFP M126NW printer to connect your printer to your local Wi-Fi network.
- Position the HP LaserJet printer near your Wi-Fi router.
- Make it sure that the paper is stocked in the main tray. Turn your printer on.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard from the Network Setup menu.
- Choose the your wireless network name, and then key in the password to complete the connection.
NOTE: In case, you can’t find the Wireless Setup Wizard, choose WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup and then follow the steps for HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup. This we describe below.
Related: HP LaserJet P1102W Wireless Setup
HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Wireless Setup – Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
This is about the steps describing the use of the WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup button situated within the router to link your HP LaserJet MFP M126NW printer to your wireless network.
- First of all, put your HP LaserJet printer closer to the Wi-Fi router.
- Turn on the printer and make sure that the paper is stacked in the main tray.
- On the control panel of the printer, push and hold the Wireless button for a minimum of 5 seconds until the light starts blinking. Or, you can press and hold the Power and Wireless buttons on the rear of the printer till the blue bar flashes. This is another step for HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup.
- Within two minutes, you need to press and hold the WPS button on your router.
- Now, wait for the HP LaserJet MFP M126NW light on the printer to stop blinking indicating the end of the connection process.
Related: HP deskjet 3630 wifi setup
HP Printer Setup Via Wi-Fi Direct For Windows 10
Wi-Fi Direct is a method of connectivity meant for majority of HP wireless printers. Wi-Fi Direct can be used where a local wireless network is not available.
With this, you can send a print task using a direct wireless connection between your Windows computer and the HP LaserJet MFP M126NW printer.
- First, make sure that the paper is stacked in the main tray of the printer. Turn the printer on.
- In the Windows search area, look for and open Printers and scanners.
- Within it, click ‘Add a printer or scanner’ to go ahead with HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup.
- Click on “Show Wi-Fi Direct printers” for HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Wireless Setup.
- Choose your HP printer with DIRECT in its name.
- Click on Add device.
- Next, when the WPS PIN prompt shows up on your computer, search for the PIN number on the control panel of the printer or inside the information sheet that printed during the setup process.
- Furthermore, you will need to enter the PIN number within 90 seconds and click on Next to complete the connection.
- In case, “a printer driver is not available” status message shows up, you need to go to the 123.hp.com to download and install the HP LaserJet MFP M126NW print driver for HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup.
- Open the application you need to print, click on File, and then click on Print.
- Choose your printer from the list that shows up, and then click on Print. This completes the HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Wireless Setup on your machine.
For technical help call hp printer support phone number for help.