HP PRINTER SETUP NUMBER PROVIDES WIDE SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEMS
HP PRINTER SETUP
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
If you speak of printing, the demand for wireless printers has grown massively over the years. Among all the printing brand names ruling the market these day, HP is considered as one of the most reliable and trusted brands for wireless connectivity printing. Loaded with cutting-edge technology, HP Laserjet P1102W has made printing handy or easy to do. HP Laserjet P1102W Setup Without CD has is the best way to get hold of one of the leading technologies of the world that printers have to give for your home and office.
HP laserjet P1102w is one of the finest wireless printers used by professionals and non-professional the world over. The process to accomplish HP Laserjet P1102W Setup Without CD is quite simple and easy to do. Once you are done with the installation, you are ready to receive quality printing outcomes using this excellent printer. In this below-mentioned passage, we are going to share some simple guidelines following which you can install your HP laserjet p1102w printer without CD on your device.
Setting up the printer on a wireless network – Windows
HP Laserjet P1102W Setup Without CD can be done connecting the printer to your Windows computer over a wireless network.
- Collect the password and the network name.
NOTE: If you are not aware of the network name and password, you can go to “Find Your Wireless WPA, WPA2,WEP, Password” to help you get one.
- You need to ensure that you have the USB cable that came with your HP Laserjet P1102W printer. The USB cable is needed to install and set up your printer on any wireless network.
- Go to Driver and Software Downloads, key in your HP Laserjet P1102W printer name, and then press Enter. This is the next step in HP Laserjet P1102W Setup Without CD.
- Next, you need to download the complete-feature application software, and then go through the on-screen instructions to install and set up the P1102W printer on a wireless network.
- When asked for, you have to restart your computer to complete the HP Laserjet P1102W Setup Without CD process.
Related: HP LaserJet P1102W Wireless Setup
Setting up the printer on a wireless network – Mac
Having done with steps for HP Laserjet P1102W printer to set up on your Windows system on wireless network using the Windows Utility software, we come to the setting the printer on the Mac systems.
We present here the HP Laserjet P1102W Setup Without CD on a wireless network in Mac. These steps show you how to install the HP LaserJet P1102w on a wireless network using a Mac system.
Follow these instructions to install your printer on a wireless network on a Mac.
- Collect the pass-phrase as well as the network name.
NOTE: If you are not aware of the network name and pass-phrase, you need to go to Find Your Wireless WPA, WPA2, WEP, Password.
2. On the backside of the printer, insert a USB cable to the USB port, and thereafter to the computer.
3. You need to make it sure that the printer firmware is current and up-to-date. Go to Driver and Software Downloads, key in your printer name, and then press Enter. Download and install any available updates of the firmware.
4. Now, click System Preferences by clicking on the Apple menu.
5. Depending on your operating system version, click on Print & Scan, Printers & Scanners, or Print & Fax.
6. Now, select the name of your printer, and then click on Supplies &.Options.
7. Then, click on Open Printer Utility by clicking on Utility. This is the next step in HP Laserjet P1102W Setup Without CD on Mac systems.
8. Open the advanced printer settings window by clicking on HTML Config.
9. As the next step, click the Networking tab, and then click on the Wireless on the left side.
10. Choose enabled from the pop-up menu by clicking 802.11b/g/n wireless. This is the next step towards HP Laserjet P1102W Setup Without CD.
11. Double-click on your network name to include it to the Current Network Name field. Then, enter the network pass-phrase, and click Apply.
12. Disconnect the USB cable from the computer and the printer.
13. In the Print & Fax window, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners, click the name of your printer, then click on the minus sign , and then erase the USB-installed printer as the next step in HP Laserjet P1102W Setup Without CD.
14. Next, click on the plus sign, and then click Add Printer or Scanner.
15. Choose and click the name of your printer, click the Print or Use Using box, and then choose the name of your printer in the pop-up menu.