HP Printer Setup | 1888 681 2238
123 HP Setup ensures super easy installation support for your printers. Follow the immensely easy steps for easy Wireless Printer Setup. Wireless Printer Setup will allow you to print from a computer on the same network without the need to attach the printer to your computer.
To use Auto Wireless Connect Option for HP Wireless Printer Setup
- You need to ensure computer and network are compatible with each other
- Now, you need to search for your printer’s software. Go to HP Support page, type your printer model number. Then click find and download next to top software entry.
- You will software file. Double click to open the HP Printer Setup process.
- Switch On your Printer. Your printer will prepare to connect if it is compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- But the printer will retain this setting for only 2 hrs.
-After turning your printer on, follow the onscreen instructions till you reach “Network Section”. Instructions may vary with the operating system and printer model.
-Now, select Ethernet/wireless network option which is present in the middle of the page to proceed with HP Wireless Printer Setup
- Proceed by clicking “Yes” to send wireless settings to the printer. The information will help in locating the printer and sending wireless network information over the internet.
- Now, wait for a few minutes for your printer to connect. When your printer is over with the connection process, you will see a confirmation message on your computer screen.
- Follow, the on-screen prompts on your computer screen to finish the set-up process.
You have completed wireless 123 HP Setup for your printer.
Follow the immensely easy steps for HP Printer Setup manually.
- You need to ensure the printer is installed on the computer to proceed with 123 HP Setup for your printers. In most cases, you just need to connect the printer to your computer via USB cable and allow it to install its software. However, many printers also come with installation CDs.
- Turn your printer on for starting with HP printer Setup. All you need to do is connect the printer to a power source and press the power button.
- Turn on the touch screen on a printer if necessary. If there is no touch screen on the printer, you need to connect the printer wirelessly using the software setup process. You may also require to uninstall the printer if it is already installed and re-install it to connect it with the wireless network.
- Select the “setup” option. The option may appear on a different place on screen depending on your printer.
- You also have the option to select Wireless. Tap “Wireless”.
- Open the wireless settings by selecting Network
- Select “Wireless Network Wizard”. This will enable the printer to search for wireless networks.
- Now proceed with HP Wireless Printer Setup by selecting Network name. Remember, this is the same name which you assigned to your wireless network when you created it.
- You are likely to see router manufacturer name and model number if you have not specified network name during wireless setup
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, select the field and enter network name, if you do not see the network name.
- Enter the network password now to move further with 123 HP Setup for your printer. The password is the same which you use to log on to the wireless network.
- You can instead press the WPS button if your router has the option for it.
- Select “Done”. This will save credentials and prompt the printer to connect to the network.
- Select “OK” when prompted. You are done with HP Printer Setup
Enjoy printing on completion of 123 HP Setup for your printer. You will now be able to print over the wireless network.