AVAIL WIDE PRINTER SERVICES AT SAMSUNG PRINTER SETUP NUMBER
Samsung Printer Freezes
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
Samsung printer Freezes: Fix Samsung Printer in Sleeping State
You might have a Samsung printer that completely freezes after being left unused for a daylong or in sleep mode. Experts say this not to be a network issue, but a technical error, instead. Usually, when a user just leaves a printer machine redundant for a quite long duration of time, in this time gap of unused state printer machine will often tend to switch to sleep mode. When switched ON to process for the printing command given to initiate the printing task, the printer processing unit does not allow the circuitry to process command and it keeps on giving a “WAIT” signal to all requests acquired. Thus this causes load on the stack funnel of printer circuitry and it throws out an error as the printer machine goes into freeze mode.
Many Tech experts recommend pressing a specific set of keys for 10 seconds of time to force the printer machine to unfreeze, but at times it just goes into the ineffective hack to troubleshoot this issue, even pressing keys down for 20 sec has no effect. If you also are facing your Samsung printer freezes issue and want to get rid of them then take a look at the easy fixes shared by the technical experts.
Also, check how to reset Samsung printer to factory defaults
Troubleshoot Samsung Printer Freezes
Samsung printers are renowned for their excellent print quality and have a huge lot its genuine clientele userbase, being a masterpiece that comes loaded with a brand new amazing feature. Samsung printer freezes issue that hardly gives its users a nightmare when the quality printing jobs delivery is concerned. But sometimes when the Samsung printer machine is left out of use for a quite long period of time and then afterward used suddenly, the printer switched to sleep mode or it gets frozen when the print command is initiated. There are recommended courses of action by the experts to troubleshoot the Samsung printer freezes issue.
- Switch the printer “ON”, i.e; power ON
- Wait till the printer adjusts itself in idle mode and turns silent before you continue for usage.
- Just Turn “OFF” the printer input power flow. Now, disconnect the power cable from the backside of the printer power input port.
- Now unplug the power cable from the wall outlet point.
- Wait for at least one minute.
- Now just ensures all the connections. Plug the power cable back into the wall outlet power source.
Caution: Samsung recommends connecting the printer genuine power cord directly to the wall outlet, and not via some connectors.
- After Reconnecting the power cable to the printer.
- Now turn on the Samsung printer machine, if the printer machine does not turn ON automatically, avoid pressing any keys further for a few minutes, as your machine now has entered the warm-up period.
- While in the warm-up period, taking a few minutes The printer to be back to the normal state. While this period the printer carriage might move, printer lights might flash multiple times.
- You are strictly recommended to wait until the warm-up period finishes automatically and your printer returns to the normal state and goes silent before you proceed.
Samsung printer freezes not a network Issue– Probable Causes
When the user encounter this connectivity issue of Samsung printer freezes instantly while reusing the Samsung printer machine after a long gap. Samsung printer freezes problem rarely occurs though it is not due to a wireless network issue, instead, it is a mechanical error, a case meant for the users to take a close watch of the setup installed and just check out whether you might also not have made the same mistakes as shared below.
This issue generally appears when the user is unable to set a communication channel between printers and a master computer for a long duration of time, thus turning the printer machine redundant. This issue also arises when a user connects using an unauthorized/ingenuine power cord while establishing connections in-between. Samsung printer freezes issue can be checked if proper connections are made and Printer operability mode is checked timely to ensure Freeze state free printing experience when connected Samsung printer to a wireless network. Most probable reasons for this mechanical issue to occur:
Check for following commonly made mistakes while connecting Ricoh printer to a wireless network
- Ping time out occurred to the printer while you connect it to network
- Printers go in freezing mode when connected to a loaded network ( freezing occurs when trying to execute a print job)
- When a user plugs a computer machine while the printer, ping “warm-up” and no time out.
- When the user keeps pinging unwanted protocols from the photocopier side.
- Mechanical issues are due to unchecked network cabling, switches, multiple CRC errors on switch ports.
Still facing the same issue after trying the above-mentioned steps. Then contact our experts at www.samsung.com/printersetup to fix Samsung printer freezing issue