HP printers stand out among the best technologies presented in the market. These printers are affordable and reliable to use. With time, HP printers have improved their printing quality in terms of better clarity and efficiency, so take benefits of the improved features and get HP Printer setup today.
For this process, you have to connect your printer to the internet by using the wireless setup wizard of the printer. You can even much easily get done with the HP Printer Setup if your printer properly supports the control panel of text navigation and touch. You can get linked to the router very easily which supports Wi-Fi protected setup.
Follow the Steps of a Correct HP Printer Setup
If you’ve purchased a brand new HP printer to serve you at home or office but you don’t know the entire process of HP Printer Setup, then no worries, we’re here for you. To print your documents, it is important to successfully customize and set up the printer before anything. We shall provide you with the step-by-step guidance for HP Printer Setup.
- At the installation time, you have to ensure that you keep the printer near your computer. Turn the router, printer, and computer on. Connect both the computer and the printer to the same network.
- Also, disconnect all the LAN/Ethernet cables as well as USBs. Visit the control panel of the printer and select ‘setup, wireless or network’ menu. Then, go ahead with the onscreen instructions by the setup wizard and link your printer with the network.
- If you aren’t able to connect your printer to the network following the setup wizard, In that case, you should follow the ‘wireless protected setup’ technique. This method will become successful if both printer and router support the ‘WPS Push Button Type Connection.’
- Then, press and hold that wireless button located on your printer’s control panel for around 8-10 seconds. When the wireless lights begin to blink, then release the button. Now, press the WPS button on the wireless router in the next two minutes.
- Your printer will be linked to the wireless network as soon as once you press that WPS button.
This was the process of 123 HP Setup which has been completed now. Please ensure that you’ve got a great internet connection so that you don’t have to face any issues during the setup process.
If there is still any problem in the 123 HP Setup, you can easily contact our experts at our support desk or call us at our toll-free helpline. Our experts will help you to get an easy setup for your printer.
So, what are you waiting for? Just contact our experts for an excellent HP Printer Setup at your convenience.