CANON PRINTER SUPPORT RENDERS UNPRECEDENTED PRINTER SERVICES
CANON PRINTER SUPPORT
Call USA +1-805-329-3880
Absolutely Free Support Services
Know about Simple Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve Canon Code 2, 140, 21
Canon Printers are amongst the most responsible as well as multi-functional devices desired by many users due to their best printing solution. It is a printing machine that delivers a high quality of printouts in a fast pace. It is a device that also helps the users in scanning big documents into a single PDF file. The Canon Code 2, 140, 21 arises when a user connects the printer to a wireless router and downloads Canon IJ Utility to scan the documents. Canon Code 2 140 21 comes up by stating an error message: “Printer is in use or an error has occurred. Check status. Scanner driver will be closed”. The troubleshooting procedures of such a Canon printer error problem are simple and easy so any non-tech person can also fix it. For more effective and fruitful assistance, you may directly contact to dexterous engineers. They will support you at high rated!
Efficacious Solutions to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 2, 140, 21
Here, we have discussed numbers of possible solutions in a very effective manner so that you can effort-freely troubleshoot this error code in the less amount of time. Hence, go through the following steps one-by-one and rectify the error code on your own. Have a look at here once:
Solution 1: Try to Stop Printing Process
You will encounter Canon Code 2 140 21 most likely when scanning the document over the Canon printer. To solve this bug, you are required to give your system a simple command to stop printing the document. Just, follow the below-written instructions to quickly fix the Canon Code 2 140 21 from your Canon printer.
- First of all, go to the “Start” menu and choose Control Panel
- Under the Control Panel section, find the option “Devices & Printers” and hit on it
- Now, tap on your “Printer” button that is Canon printer
- At the end, click on “Stop Printing” button to stop the printing process
Solution 2: Check Your Canon Printer Completely
For checking out your Canon printer completely, you need to focus on the below points:
- Re-install the updated printer driver on your computer
- The next step would be clean the cartridges with a wet cotton cloth
- Press down the “Reset” button constantly for more than 5 seconds
This helps a lot in troubleshooting Canon Code 2, 140, 21 from your printer as many times, checking your printer thoroughly works like magic in case of printer issues.
Solution 3: Replace the Ink Cartridges
If the above solution is not effectual for you to rectify Canon Code 2 140 21 from your Canon printer, then you may replace the ink cartridges as due to low ink available into the container may create trouble in printing and scanning as well. Hence, to sort out this error, it is important to replace the ink cartridges as sooner as possible. Install the Canon Ink’s Cartridge & get rid of Canon Code 2, 140, 21 in less effort and time. To do the same, follow the below instruction stepwise:
- First note down the Canon Printer Brand and model number
- Turn on your Canon Printer and open the flap or Lid that enfolds the cartridge
- Mention the Canon cartridge number and model type
- Now, gently pull out the cartridges from its desired place to replace the cartridge or refill the ink if the ink is low or empty
- Shake the new cartridge prior to unpacking it right from the box
- Eliminate the protective layer known as a protector that shelters the ink’s dispenser
- Now, insert the cartridge into your Canon printer
- Try printing a test page in order to check
This method has been extremely useful in removing Canon Code 2 140 21 from Canon printers due to its efficiency and technical importance. Try it out, and see yourself.
Solution 4: Factory Restore
Factory Restore is another possible remedy of the Canon Code 2, 140, 21 that occurs generally in Canon Printer. With the printer restore, the entire settings changed by you will move into the factory defaults. It will not rest the language, tray size or page count. To restore your Canon printer back to the factory default, you have to follow the given steps:
- At first, you should turn your Canon printer off from the power button
- Now, disconnect the power cable for few seconds and then reconnect the cable connection back to the printer
- And then turn-on your Canon Printer while a tap and hold the resume button for 10 to 15 seconds. A light called Attention light will turn ON
- Release the “Resume” button and then the light will start flashing in cycle till your Canon Printer will restore to factory defaults
Again, this is a powerful method of removing Canon Code 2 140 21 from the printers and has marked a huge success in the past.
Solution 5: Turn-off Firewall
- Visit the Start menu & then click at the Control panel
- Select the option “System and Security”
- Choose the “Windows Firewall” or “Windows Defender” from the given list
- Choose the option of Turn Windows’ Firewall either ON or OFF
- Choose the option saying “Turn off Windows Defender Firewall”
- And then press “OK” to save the new Windows Firewall changes
This method of removing Canon Code 2 140 21 also works great and capable of getting rid of this error reliably.
Resolve Canon Code 2, 140, 21Quickly with Perfection!
To exterminate the problematic hurdles witnessed from the roots, try to interact with specialized and certified executives. The expert team will offer a high-end solution for complex and tricky warnings and can be reached throughout the year 24 hours a day. Share with us your experience, problems, and feedback regarding the Canon printer on our official site. Our team will try to sort out your every technical related glitch within a short span of time in a cost-effective manner.