HP PRINTER SETUP NUMBER PROVIDES WIDE SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEMS
HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
How to attain HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup?
Follow immensely easy steps below for HP Deskjet 2540 Setup.
Prepare for Installation
We need to prepare for installation before proceeding with HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup.
- First, of all switch on the computer and router and setup your printer.
- You require below items to be able to use the printer on a wireless network.
- The computer should be connected to a wireless network to start with HP Deskjet 2540 Printer Setup.
- You should have internet access. It is highly recommended to have broadband Internet access for software downloads, as well as getting printer updates
- You need to ensure that the computer and router are turned on.
- Also, you need to ensure that computer and printer are on the same wireless network.
- Now, set up the printer, load paper into the input tray, and install the toner cartridges for proceeding with HP Deskjet 2540 Setup.
- Then, switch on printer and place in the within range of the router during setup.
After preparation, start with the installation process
- Start with HP Printer driver and software installation for HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup
- You can visit HP page https://123.hp.com/us/en/devices/dj2540 and click download.
- After Software downloads are over, the installation process will automatically start.
- A connect window will open during installation. Refrain from pressing continue on the connect window. Stop at Connect window.
Restoring default wireless settings on the printer
To complete the connection process, just ensure to reset the wireless settings
- Just ensure to turn on the printer for proceeding with HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Printer Setup.
- You can skip to installing the software if the wireless light blinks.
- Now, press and hold the power button.
- While holding down the power button, press the Start Copy Black button two times followed by pressing the Cancel button three times.
- Now, release the power button. The Wireless light close to the wireless button will blink. If, it does not, repeat the steps.
- Proceed to the next step and continue installing the software for HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Printer Setup. The software setup using HP auto wireless connection will be completed in some time.
Continue with Software Installation
Complete the software installation process, to finish the HP Deskjet 2540 Setup and connecting to the wireless network.
- Firstly, Click continues on the HP installation connect window.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions, till Connection option screen opens.
- Now, select wireless – make a wireless connection to the printer on the Connection options screen. Then click next.
- The best method to complete the HP Deskjet 2540 Printer Setup will be shown on one of the screens.
- For HP Auto Wireless Connect, Click yes and then click next.
For Wireless Setup using USB Connection, follow the below steps.
- Connect a USB cable from computer to printer and then click next for proceeding with HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Printer Setup
- Disconnect the USB cable, when you see a message to disconnect it after the setup is over.
- Now, continue to follow the on-screen instructions.
You are done with the HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Printer Setup. You can obtain easy to do the setup by just following the instructions. Still, if you find any difficulty with the setup, reach the advanced printer setup experts at HP Support.