HP PRINTER SETUP NUMBER PROVIDES WIDE SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEMS
HP Deskjet 3700 Setup
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
HP Deskjet 3700 is one of the basic models of printer offered by HP which can offer crisp and smooth printing experience to the users. It has most of the advance features which make it the perfect choice of users. HP Deskjet 3700 printer offers seamless connectivity options and can print wirelessly and mobile printing as well. No matter which Mobile operating system you use, it is compatible with both google cloud print and apple air print. But to get access most of the features it is necessary to perform the HP Deskjet 3700 Setup properly.
If you are performing your HP Deskjet 3700 Setup for the first time or getting errors while performing the setup process then don’t get tensed as it can be done easily. Just make sure that your HP Deskjet 3700 has the most updated and latest printer drivers and connected to stable power or wireless connection. If you don’t know how to do HP Deskjet 3700 Setup in an effective way then follow the listed steps and methods carefully so that you don’t have to face any technical error. The setup process includes both hardware and software setup so make sure that both set up properly.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3700 Printer
If you are doingHP Deskjet 3700 Setup for the first time then follow below-listed steps carefully and eliminate most of the common issues linked with the software and hardware installation process. In-depth steps are listed below to complete the setup process in a more reliable and convenient manner so make sure that you follow all the steps:
Step 1: Remove Your HP Deskjet 3700 From The Box
- First of all, remove your printer from the box and check for the contents available in the box.
- Take printer outside from the box and remove plastic wrap.
Step 2: Connect Power Cords To Switch On The Printer
- After unpacking your HP Deskjet 3700 Plugin it to a stable power source and switch it on.
- Then connect all the power cords and cables into the ports and turn it on.
Related: HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup
Step 3: Install Ink Cartridges Into Your HP Deskjet 3700
- First of all open the ink cartridge door.
- Then the carriage shift to the centre.
- Wait until the cartridge is in a stable state and no sound comes from it.
- Now remove the ink cartridge from the packaging box and make sure that you don’t touch any black plastic.
- After that remove the plastic tape.
- In the end, hold the ink cartridge in a way that it has its contact towards the printer, place the cartridge in the slot, and push it gently so that it can be placed properly.
Step 4: Load A4 Size Paper Into Input Tray
- First of all, raise the input tray and extender of your HP Deskjet 3700.
- After that pull back and hold the input tray shield, then slide the paper width guide to the left side and release the tray.
- Then load the desired number of plain white paper into the paper tray, and slide the stack of paper down.
- Now pull and hold the input tray shield back again, move the paper width all the way to right guide until it stops at the corner of the paper.
- After that pull out the input tray of your HP Deskjet 3700 and the extender and lift the paper catch.
Step 5: Download And Install HP Deskjet 3700 Software’s
Now the hardware HP Deskjet 3700 Setup is completed and you need to set up the software for the hassle-free printing experience. It is suggested by experts while setting the software’s make sure that the devices are not connected to the desktops.
- HP Deskjet 3700 Setup can be only completed only when the updated drivers are installed on the desktop. Printer drivers can be downloaded from the official HP website.
- Download all the required drivers into your desktop.
- Locate and extract the files.
- After locating the file click on the package file and install the drivers.
- Another essential software can be downloaded with the help of the CD that comes with the printer.
Related: HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
How To Perform HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup
- Before starting the HP Deskjet 3700 Setup wirelessly make sure that you have all updated drivers and software. If you don’t have updated drivers then instantly visit the HP official site and install essential packages of printer driver suitable for your operating version.
- After that switch on the printer and make sure that both the devices share the same network.
- If you are using window 10 or Mac OS you need to perform some compatibility checks as well. Then connect your desktop and printer though wireless connection and follow all the steps carefully appeared on the desktop display.
- If you get pop up stating that use the USB cable, only then use the USB able otherwise retrieve the wireless network settings, and connect desktop and HP Deskjet 3700 printer with the help of USB cable.
- After that connect your desktop to the available network over 2.4 GHz and connect the printer with the desktop using setup methods.
If you followed all the steps carefully and still facing issues with the HP Deskjet 3700 Setup process. Don’t get tensed as these issues can be resolve with the help of certified experts. They can assist you with both hardware and software installation and setup processes easily. If you don’t know how to connect with the best and trusted technician then reach our helpdesk and we make sure you get instant help from the certified and professional HP Printer Setup technicians having years of experience in resolving HP Deskjet 3700 Setup issues with utmost care and dedication.