Canon Pixma MG3520 Wireless Setup
Call USA 1888 681 2238
Follow the setup guidelines for easy Canon MG3520 Printer Setup
Preparation for Wireless Connection Setup
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Enable Canon MG3520 Printer Setup:
- Through WPS-access point
- Connect through WPS Pin code Method
- Cableless setup method
Canon Pixma MG3520 Wireless Setup using WPS
- Ensure the access point button is ready to be pressed.
- Now proceed with Canon ij Setup, by holding the WI-Fi button till the orange alarm lamp flashes once. Soon, after it flashes release the Wi-Fi button.
- You need to ensure blue Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and Power lamp with the green light is lit. After that press and hold the access point button within 2 minutes.
- Ensure blue Wi-Fi lamp and green Power lamp is lit.
You are done with Network Connection Setup.
Canon mg3520 printer set up using WPS (PIN code)
- Proceed with Canon MG3520 Wireless Setup by holding down the stop button on the printer until the orange lamp flashes for 15 times. After the fifteenth flash release the stop button.
- Feed the WPS PIN Code. After entering the required info, follow the onscreen guidelines to proceed with Canon Printer Setup
- Now, hold down the stop button on the printer till the orange button flashes 16 times. After the sixteenth flash, release the stop button.
- Ensure blue Wi-Fi lamp on the printer is lit
You are done with Canon ij setup through WPS (PIN code)
Connection via Cableless method
- Go ahead with Canon MG3520 Printer Setup by holding the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes for 2 times, after it flashes for two times, release the Wi-Fi button.
- Ensure that the blue Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and the POWER lamp with the green light is lit.
After following the above steps for Canon MG3520 Wireless Setup, return to the application screen and move forward with setup.