Get expert guidance on Brother Printer Setup
Call USA +1844-293-6535
In the recent times, purchasing a printer, with every basic necessity fulfilled is such a confusing task. We have a lot of options in the market, and every other printer manufacturing company offers different features one printer, which can be used for multitasking as well. So, now your question arises which of the printers will suit the daily work requirements of your home and office? If you are tangled by this question, then loosen up and just relax.
On this page, we will be discussing about Brother Printer Setup, its default login and Brother Wireless Printer Setup. This web page is especially dedicated to the Brother Printer Setup and its different processes. Any person with brother printer can take help from our website.
Brother printer also has Work Smart series for small offices & homes. They have manufactured every kind of printer, which can suit any home & office Documentation. The Brother printers take small spaces thanks to its compact footprint. You only require some more space for the paper input tray of Brother Printer.
Before we start Brother Wireless Printer Setup, take a look at the features of your favorite Brother Printer. Afterward, we have so many topics such as Brother Printer Install, Brother Printer Wi-Fi Setup, etc.
Key Features of Brother Printer
- Brother Printer can complete large print jobs, without consuming much space.
- It is an ideal printer for Home office.
- To handle your any type of documentation needs, it features a 250-sheet lower input tray & the 100-sheet output tray.
- To save toner, choose Toner Save mode & save a lot on every print.
- This Brother printer makes use of Toner (powder) in place of ink, to get smear-free images and text.
- Has Medium resolution, to generate high-quality documents
- Makes use of the single toner cartridge
- High-volume printing is possible, with Large paper trays
- For simpler connectivity, it comes with 1 USB port
- It also has a Built-in automatic duplex printing
Procedure of Brother Printer Setup
This section will tell you, how to setup your brother printer, for a Wi-Fi network. We will use make use of Wireless setting wizard & USB cable for Brother Wireless Printer Setup. You need to make sure that your PC is on the Network. Prior the configuration of the Wi-Fi settings, keep handy the Wireless network settings of the WLAN access point/router, as given below.
- Network Name
- Network Key
As far as Brother Printer Setup is the matter of concern, it only uses the foremost WEP KEY only. Let’s suppose, your router is making use of more than a WEP KEY, in that case, use first WEP.
How to Find Out the Network Name & Key?
- Watch the side of your present WLAN router & access point.
- See the documentation given by the WLAN router & access point.
- Starting network name might be model or manufacturer name.
To know more about Key, Network Name and Brother Printer Setup, ping us on our helpline number. Connect with us via our live chat window as well.
Configure the Wireless Settings in Brother Wireless Printer Setup via Control Panel of the machine
- Initially, connect the cord of AC power to the printer & later connect the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Hit the Menu.
- To choose the Network, hit the up & down arrow keys & press Ok after choosing the Network.
- To choose the WLAN, press Up and Down & after choosing Press Ok button.
- To choose the Setup Wizard, press Up & Down & then Ok After selecting the Setup Wizard.
- Wireless setup wizard gets the start, once you enable the wireless network.
Want to know further steps, talk to our experts and get the best assistance, by dialing our toll-free number. You can also chat live with us, to get brother support instantly.
Troubleshoot Brother Printer Wi-Fi Setup Issue
This issue is quite common after Brother Wireless Printer Setup and Brother Printer Setup. So, if you are also one of them, who are facing the issue of Brother Printer not connecting to Wi-Fi, try these Tips. These tips came directly from the Printer experts.
- First, you need to check, if your Brother Printer is Powered On or there is not an error message.
- If the Brother Printer machine shows a blank screen, it means your Brother Printer machine is not powered on. It is also possible, that your Brother Printer machine is in Sleep mode.
- Simply press the button, on your printer, to check if it is in Sleep Mode.
- Next, check, if your Brother Printer is plugged into working power outlet, or the power switches are turned on.
To know further Troubleshooting Tips on Brother Printer Wi-Fi Setup, give us a call on our helpline.
Steps for the Process of Brother Printer Install
To Install Brother Printer, connect the Brother printer to your personal computer by a USB cable. The printer’s built-in drivers will get installed automatically.
If you are setting up the connection between your Brother machine via a Network:
The built-in drivers you can install via network connection ONLY support printing function.
Follow the steps below to Install Brother Printer.
- Open the Control Panel. (Click here to see how to open the Control Panel.)
- Click Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select the model name and click Next.
To know more about the Brother Printer Install, call us at our toll-free number.
So, get your Brother Printer Setup done with our excellent guidance and assistance sitting on your couch. If any time, you face any problem regarding setup, installation, Wi-Fi connectivity, etc., reach us at our toll-free number. We are available 24/7/365 at your service. Our proficient team of well-qualified and trained technicians will help you to get rid of any technical issues from your devices.