The HP Deskjet 2622 is a versatile printer. Because of its efficiency, the device is appropriate for printing at home and in a commercial setting. This device’s support for wireless connectivity is its one positive feature. As a result, the HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless setup is convenient and straightforward to use.
Due to the lack of wires, one may set the printer wherever they choose and print from mobile devices or tablets. This device performs incredibly quickly and has a beautiful LCD. If you need HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup assistance, we will provide all the details.
Requirements for HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup
You must fulfil this requirement before connecting the HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup.
- Stable and Secure Wi-Fi Connection.
- Make sure to place your printer and computer near the router.
- Ensure your printer and computer are connected to the same wireless broadband network.
- If using a USB cable, connect it to the printer and computer.
Setup New HP Deskjet 2622 Printer Wirelessly
For HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup, fulfil all these steps for the smooth working of your printer.
- First, gently remove all the protective tape and all the packing materials that are outside the printer.
- Now, put the stacks of paper in the input tray and install all the ink cartridges.
- Ensure you put your printer on a flat surface and connect one end of your cord to the printer and the other to the power outlet.
- Now, switch ON your printer.
- Load the input tray with 10-20 stacks of paper. Ensure the paper is placed in the tray and adjust the paper width.
- Please don’t close the tray hard, as it may bend the paper.
- First, place the cartridge link, remove the ink from the box, and remove the protective orange tape.
- Hold the ink from the side and place it in the slot.
- Close the access of cartridge ink, and then it will print an alignment page.
- After this, place the same alignment page on the scanner glass in the right-front corner.
- The last step is to click the start copy button to align the cartridges.
Now, your printer is all set for printing. You only need to connect your printer to the computer and download the software.
Steps For HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup
You can connect your HP Deskjet 2622 printer to your wireless network using a Wi-Fi-protected setup. Using this method, you can print from a connected computer without connecting your printer to your computer. It is also worth noting that not all HP Printers have built-in wireless functionality.
For the HP Deskjet 2622 wireless setup, you need to check if the router link for your system is enabled. Thereafter, you need to get the router name and password. Finally, install the printer software on your device, HP Deskjet 2622.
Steps to link your HP Deskjet 2622 Printer to a wireless network
- Turn on your computer and HP Deskjet 2622 printer.
- On your router, set up broadband internet access.
- Establish a wireless connection by turning on the network router.
- Connect your router to the computer.
- Choose the HP Deskjet 2622 Printer name and then tap the wireless connection option.
- Finally, install the printer driver on your computer for HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup.
Download Printer Software For HP Deskjet 2622
You need to install the Printer Software on your device when setting up the new printer. Then only your printer will be able to connect to the computer. Also, if you uninstall the printer software, you must download it again. Follow the steps for guided instruction.
- Open your browser and visit HP Customer Support
- Now go to Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter the printer name or model. The printer’s name is located on the outer box.
- After pressing enter, you can see a list of printer drivers.
- Please review all of them and download what you deem reasonable.
- Although, the most suitable one for your printer will be displayed at the top of the list.
- After downloading the printer software for installation, follow the instructions on the screen.
By following all the instructions, your printer software is downloaded and installed.
Connect HP Deskjet 2622 Printer to Wi-Fi
To install a network connection on your HP Deskjet 2622 printer.
- Switch on your router and set up an internet connection with broadband compatibility.
- A broadband internet connection helps HP Printers to download and update software, printer drivers, and firmware for using web services.
- If your HP Deskjet 2622 printer does not connect to a wireless network, you need to check if the router connectivity is switched on and is high-speed enabled.
- If your HP Deskjet 2622 printer does not connect to the wireless network, go to the printer network settings and get your printer into setup mode.
- After correcting the network settings, link your printer to Wi-Fi for HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup.
Steps to Reconnect Printer after Network Change
Reconnecting the printer to the router after a change in network settings, like a password, is effortless. All you need to do is go through the steps for reconnecting your HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup.
- On your printer, simultaneously click the Wireless Button and the Cancel button on your printer’s control panel. Now, hold it for at least three seconds.
- Now, go to Wi-Fi on your computer and connect it to your printer.
- Rename the printer name and start it with Direct. (example: DIRECT-HPDeskjet2622)
- It will help your printer to identify quickly from the list of available networks.
- Click on Wi-Fi Direct printer signal settings located in Wi-Fi settings.
- If your printer is secured with a password, type 12345678 as the default password for logging in.
- Now go to your default browser and search 192.168.223.1, and by this, you can access the printer’s EWS page.
- Now go to Network located on that page.
- Click on Wireless and select WPS(Wireless Setup Wizard).
- Now, the list of networks will appear. Go and select the network to connect with your printer.
- After this, the wireless light on your printer will start blinking and indicate that the connection is successful.
Ways to Connect Your Printer to the HP Smart App
It’s an easy way to set up your printer wirelessly with the HP Smart app. The printer manufactured after 2010 can easily connect with the HP Smart. For connection, here are some ways
- Firstly, turn on your Bluetooth because the printer can easily detect the device and make the process fast.
- Now, download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store and open it.
- After opening, go to the home screen.
- Set up a new printer on your HP smart app and click on it.
- The last step is to follow all the instructions on the screen for connecting your printer.
Quick Guide to Connecting HP Deskjet 2622 With USB Cable
The HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup supports a High Speed 2.0 port, which helps connect the printer to a computer.
- Firstly, connect the high-speed USB Cable to your printer.
- Now, on the browser, visit 123.hp.com to install the printer software.
- Ensure only to connect the USB Cable to the printer when instructed.
- Follow all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Furthermore, connect the printer to the computer when prompted.
- Select USB on the screen in the Connection Options tab.
- Afterwards, follow all the instructions on the screen
- If the printer software is installed, your printer will work as a plug-and-play device.
Also, Check for further information on HP Printer Setup.
What is the compatible OS for using the HP Deskjet 2662 printer?
It is essential to ensure the compatibility of the printer with your device. The HP Deskjet 2662 printers are compatible with Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.5 and later operating systems.
Why do I need to install the printer driver for HP Deskjet 2662?
The printer drivers are important for the effective operation of your HP printer. The driver will help with connection, wireless printing, and scanning.
How can I install the printer driver for HP Deskjet 2662?
You can use the CD you received along with your printer to install the printer driver. Alternatively, you can download it from the HP website. Usually, the installation process will start when you download the software.
What are the ways to connect your HP Deskjet printer to your PC?
You can connect your printer to your PC via a USB cable. You can connect your HP Deskjet printer 2662 through a wireless network or over Wi-Fi.
What are the initial setup steps for the HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Printer?
- Unpack the printer.
- Connect the power cord and set your preferences.
- Load paper into the input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges.
- Align the ink cartridges for the best print quality.
How can I connect my HP Deskjet 2622 to a wireless network?
- On your printer, press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer control panel at the same time, and then hold them for three seconds.
- Follow the guided setup instructions to connect the printer.
What should I do if my HP Deskjet 2622 fails to connect to the wifi?
- Make sure the printer is not too far from the router.
- Check if other devices can connect to the network.
- Restart the printer and the router.
- If the problem persists, you may need to reset the printer’s network settings.
Can I print wirelessly using the HP Deskjet 2622, and how?
- Yes, you can print wirelessly using the HP Deskjet 2622. Once it’s connected to the wifi, you can send print jobs from any device connected to the same network.
Who should I contact if I face issues during my HP Deskjet 2622 wireless setup?
- If you face issues during the setup, you can contact HP support. They have a dedicated team to help with printer setup and troubleshooting.