The HP Deskjet 2622 is a versatile printer. Because of its efficiency, the device is appropriate for both printing at home and in a commercial setting. This device’s support for wireless connectivity is its one positive feature. As a result, the HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless setup is convenient and simple to use.
Due to the lack of wires, one may not only set the printer wherever they choose but also print from mobile devices or even tablets. This device performs incredibly quickly and has a beautiful LCD display. If you need assistance with HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup, we will provide you with all the details.
Requirements for HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup
Before connecting the HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup, you must fulfill this requirement.
- Stable and Secure Wi-Fi Connection.
- Make sure to place your printer and computer near the router.
- Ensure your printer and computer are connected to the same wireless broadband network.
- If using a USB cable, connect it to the printer and computer.
How to Perform Your New HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup?
For HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup, fulfill all these steps for the smooth working of your printer.
- First, gently remove all the protective tape and all the packing materials that are outside the printer.
- Now, put the stacks of paper in the input tray and install all the ink cartridges.
- Ensure that to put your printer on a flat surface and connect one end of your cord to the printer and the other to the power outlet.
- Now, switch ON your printer.
- Load the input tray with 10-20 stacks of paper. Ensure the paper is placed in the tray and must adjust the paper width.
- Don’t close the tray hard, as it may bend the paper.
- For placing the cartridges link, firstly, take the ink out from the box and remove the protective orange tape.
- Hold the ink from the side and place it in the slot.
- Close the access of cartridge ink, and then it will print an alignment page.
- After this, place the same alignment page on the scanner glass in the right-front corner.
- The last step is to click the start copy button to align the cartridges.
Now your printer is all set for printing. All you need to do is connect your printer to the computer and download the software.
What Are The Steps For HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup?
Using a Wi-Fi-protected setup, you can connect your HP Deskjet 2622 printer to your wireless network. Using this method, you can print from a connected computer without connecting your printer to your computer. It is also worth noting that not all HP printers have inbuilt wireless functionality.
For HP Deskjet 2622 wireless setup, you need to check if the router link for your system is enabled. Thereafter, you need to get the router name and password. Finally, install the printer software on your device, HP Deskjet 2622.
Steps to link your HP Deskjet 2622 Printer to a wireless network
- Turn on your computer and HP Deskjet 2622 printer.
- On your router, set up broadband internet access.
- Establish a wireless connection by turning on the network router.
- Connect your router to the computer.
- Choose HP Deskjet 2622 Printer name and then tap the wireless connection option.
- Finally, install the printer driver on your computer for HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup.
How to Download Software in the HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup Printer?
You need to install the Printer Software on your device when setting up the new printer. Then only your printer will be able to connect to the computer. Also, if you uninstall the printer software, you must download it again. Follow the steps for guided instruction.
- Open your browser and visit HP Customer Support or visit 123.hp.com.
- Now go to Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter the printer name or model. The printer’s name is located on the outer box.
- After pressing enter, you can see a list of printer drivers to choose from.
- Review all of them and download what you deem reasonable.
- Although, the most suitable one for your printer will be displayed at the top of the list.
- After downloading the printer software, for installation, follow the instruction on the screen.
By following all the instructions, your printer software is downloaded and installed.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2622 Printer to Wi-Fi?
To install a network connection on your HP Deskjet 2622 printer.
- switch on your router and set up an internet connection with broadband compatibility.
- A broadband internet connection helps HP Printers to download and update software, printer drivers, and firmware for using web services.
- In case your HP Deskjet 2622 printer does not get connected to a wireless network, you need to check if the router connectivity is switched on that is high-speed enabled.
- If your HP Deskjet 2622 printer does not connect to the wireless network, go to the printer network settings and get your printer into setup mode.
- After correcting the network settings, now link your printer to Wi-Fi for HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup.
Steps for Reconnecting the Printer to the Router after a Change in the Network Settings
Reconnecting the printer to the router after a change in network settings, like a password, is an effortless procedure. All you need to do is, go through the steps for reconnecting your HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup.
- On your printer, click the Wireless Button and the Cancel button on your printer’s control panel simultaneously. Now, hold it for at least three seconds.
- Now, on your computer, go to Wi-Fi and connect it to your printer.
- Rename the printer name and start it with Direct. (example: DIRECT-HPDeskjet2622)
- It will help your printer to identify quickly from the list of available networks.
- Click on Wi-Fi Direct printer signal settings located in Wi-Fi settings.
- If your printer is secured with a password, then type 12345678 as the default password for logging in.
- Now go to your default browser and search 192.168.223.1, and by this, you can access the printer’s EWS page.
- Now go to Network located on that page.
- Click on Wireless and select WPS(Wireless Setup Wizard).
- Now, the list of networks will appear. Go and select the network to connect with your printer.
- After this, the wireless light on your printer will start blinking and indicate that the connection is successful.
What are the Ways to Connect Your Printer to HP Smart App?
It’s an easy way to set up your printer wirelessly with the HP Smart app. The printer manufactured after 2010 can easily connect with the HP Smart. For connection, here are some ways
- Firstly, turn on your Bluetooth because the printer can easily detect the device and make the process fast.
- Now download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store and open it.
- After opening, go to the home screen.
- Locate Setup a new printer on your HP smart app and click on it.
- The last step is to follow all the instructions that are shown on the screen for connecting your printer.
Quick Guide to Connecting your HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup with a USB Cable
The HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup supports a High Speed 2.0 port which helps connect the printer to a computer.
- Firstly connect the high-speed USB Cable to your printer.
- Now on the browser, visit 123.hp.com to install the printer software.
- Ensure only to connect the USB Cable to the printer when instructed.
- Follow all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Furthermore, connect the printer to the computer when prompted.
- Select USB on the screen in the Connection Options tab.
- Afterward, follow all the instructions on the screen
- If the printer software is installed, then your printer will work as a plug-and-play device.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the compatible OS for using HP Deskjet 2662 printer?
It is essential to ensure the compatibility of the printer with your device. The HP Deskjet 2662 printers are compatible with Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.5 and later operating systems.
Why do I need to install the printer driver for HP Deskjet 2662?
The printer drivers are important for the effective operation of your HP printer. The driver will help with connection, wireless printing, and scanning.
How can I install the printer driver for HP Deskjet 2662?
You can use the CD you received along with your printer to install the printer driver. Alternatively, you can download it from the HP website. Usually, the moment you download the software, the installation process will start.
What are the ways to connect your HP Deskjet printer to your PC?
You can connect your printer to your PC via a USB cable. You can also connect your HP Deskjet printer 2662 through a wireless network or over wifi.