AVAIL WORLD CLASS DELL PRINTER SETUP FOR YOUR PRINTER
Dell e525w Wireless Setup
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
Dell E525w Printer – Features
Dell E525w is a wireless printer from Dell. It is a multi-function printer also called MFP. The price of this printer is lower than what other brands charge for the similar set of functions. The printer can print, scan, copy and fax. These functions are usually not found in a single printer. it prints high quality graphics. And since the printer is wireless, you can set it up easily and use it without the hassle of cables. The printer uses toner cartridge, which makes it essentially easy to operate and manage. The printer is 13.9×16.1×15.7 inches (HWD). This makes the printer small enough for you to place it even in compact places.
The Easy Installer Software –
There is a software called The Easy Installer. This software can be downloaded from the CD provided with the printer. You can insert the CD and click the ‘setup.exe’ to proceed with the installation process.
You can also download the software from the website of Dell. Once you see the driver installation option, enter the model number or your service tag and proceed with the download and the installation. You will find the Easy Installer under the ‘Application’ head.
Also check : How to setup Dell e310dw Printer
Dell e525w Hardware Setup
Hardware setup of the printer is just as important as the Dell E525w Wireless Setup. Follow these instructions to set up the hardware of the printer –
- Take out the printer and remove all the packaging material off the printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and take off the plastic covering and the film over the printer scanner.
- Next, pull out the paper tray and put the papers in the tray. Set the paper according to the paper guide. Close the tray afterwards.
- Take out the toner cartridges and shake them gently. This will help spread the toner evenly throughout the cartridge. This ensures that the printed pages do not come out too soggy or dry.
- Plug the power cable into the power outlet. And turn on the power switch.
- The Power Led on the printer will flash green in color.
In addition, try placing the Dell printer closer to the computer or laptop and the router. This would lessen the amount of network distortion. And placing the printer closer to the computer would help it process the commands quicker. Also, make sure that you do not put gadgets between the printer and the router so as to reduce the network distortions.
Complete The Dell E525w Wireless Setup Process Using The Wi-fi Protected Setup (WPS)
You can connect the Dell printer to your Wi-fi network using the Wi-fi protected setup also called the WPS mode. The steps have been briefed here –
- Make sure that your router supports the Wi-fi protected setup feature. Most of the routers have the WPS push button on the Check if your router has this push button. Some routers also use the virtual WPS feature. You can contact your internet service provider to know if your router uses the virtual WPS feature or not.
- Press and hold the WPS push button on your Dell printer. Release the push button once you see the ‘WPS mode is running’ message on the screen.
- Now press the WPS push button on the router.
- The Dell printer will take up to two minutes to connect to the wireless network.
- You can print a settings report. This report will indicate whether the printer has connected to the wireless network.
Related: Dell e514dw Wireless Setup
Dell E525w Wireless Setup Using The Front Panel On The Printer
You can complete manually complete the Dell E525w Wireless Setup using the front panel of the printer. But before you proceed with the method, make sure you have the network name and the password to the wi-fi network handy with you. The network name might be on the product label of the router. If not, you can reach out to your internet service provider and ask them for the network name and the password. Follow these steps –
- Press the ‘Menu’ button on the control panel of the Dell printer.
- Then select ‘System’. Go to ‘Admin Menu’ thereafter.
- Next, Select ‘network’.
- The screen will show you all the different modes for connecting the printer to the wi-fi network. Select ‘Wireless setup’.
- Then choose the name of your network from the list.
- Once you have chosen the network name, you will be asked to type in the passphrase or the password. Type in the password. Once the printer recognizes the wi-fi network, it will take few minutes to establish the connection.
- Next, print a Settings report to know if the printer has indeed successfully connected to the wireless network.
You can contact our Dell printer setup experts for help