HP PRINTER SETUP NUMBER PROVIDES WIDE SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEMS
HP Deskjet 2600 Setup
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
Don’t Know How To Perform HP Deskjet 2600 Setup? Follow Easy Steps And Get The Smooth Printing Experience
HP Deskjet 2600 is one of the basic printer offered by HP so that users can get the most genuine printing experience. It comes with the best in class features which allow users to get the most of the printing work done without any hassles. But to get access to most of the features of printer’s users needs to setting up them properly. HP always offer user-friendly interface by which users can easily perform the HP Deskjet 2600 Setup. They just need to follow some of the basic steps to get the much-needed users experience from their devices.
HP Deskjet 2600 Setup process can be done with the help of a USB cable or through wireless connectivity as it supports wireless and mobile printing as well. HP Deskjet 2600 is designed in a way that users can easily connect the printer with Apple air print, google cloud print and many more services. If you don’t know how to execute HP Deskjet 2600 Setup then don’t get tensed follow some of the basic steps listed below or in case if you need any assistance from experts reach out to our helpdesk even in odd timings.
Related: HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
Basic Things To Do Before Starting The HP Deskjet 2600 Setup
HP Deskjet 2600 Setup process is very easy to execute but if you don’t know about the process. Follow some of the precautions to avoid any kind of complexities associated with the step process.
- Users need to make sure that the desktop and printer is connected to a stable network connection.
- Desktop and router are turned on and both printer and desktop sharing the same network.
- Genuine papers and ink cartridge are installed in a proper manner.
- Desktop and printers are placed within a desirable range of the router.
- The printer’s driver package is already installed from the official website.
- Firewall settings are maintained properly.
Steps To Perform HP Deskjet 2600 Setup In Reliable Manner
If you are performing HP Deskjet 2600 Setup for the first time follow below-listed steps carefully ad get the most genuine printing experience from your HP Deskjet 2600 printer.
Step 1: Remove HP Deskjet 2600 Printer From The Box
- First of all, users need to remove the printer from the packed box.
- After that remove all unnecessary tape and the packaging material from the box and printer.
- Then open the printer to access the handle after that lower the ink cartridge panel to open it.
- Now users need to remove packaging and tape from inside.
- Before starting the next step make sure that all the hardware is cleaned and the packaging is removed from cartridge and boxes.
Step 2: Connect The Power Cord Into A Stable Power Source
- In this step, users need to make sure that the HP Deskjet 2600 printer is plugged into a power source.
- Connect one side of the cord into the front-rear of the printer and another end into a working power socket.
- After that users need to Press the Power button to start the printer.
- Now the user needs to wait for some time until the HP Deskjet 2600 the printer’s process is completed and comes into the idle stage.
Step 3: Installation Of Ink Cartridges
- After connecting all the wires into electrical sockets users need to place the HP ink cartridge into the cartridge box.
- Start with the one cartridge by removing from the package. Make sure that you touch only the plastic part of the ink cartridge.
- After that eliminate all the plastic tape from the cartridge.
- Now hold the ink cartridge gently by its sides and move them towards the slot, after that place that ink cartridge into the slot carefully and push gently in the cartridge box until it placed properly. Always make sure that the colour ink cartridge will be placed on the left side and black one on the right to avoid any technical issues.
- Now repeat the same process to install another cartridge.
- In the end, close the cartridge box and tray to move ahead with the next step.
Step 4: Load Printing Paper Into The Input Tray
- In this step, users need to load the desirable printing paper into the paper tray to get the desirable printing experience and complete the HP Deskjet 2600 Setup process.
- first of all, users need to open the input tray
- After that, they need to slide the paper width guide into the left.
- Now load the plain a4 size plain papers into the tray.
- Now users need to slide the paper width guide into the right side. To set the papers carefully.
- After that, they heed to lower the output tray of the printer and after that, they need to pull out the tray extender.
Step 5: Installation Of Printer Drivers & Software
This is the last step of HP Deskjet 2600 Setup in which users need to install all requires printer drivers and software’s from the official HP Printer Setup website. It is suggested by experts that don’t try to connect the printer until all the essential drivers are installed properly. If you don’t know how to install an essential driver or get any issue with the above-listed steps. Reach out to our helpdesk and we make sure you get the best, trusted, and reliable assistance from the experts.