HP PRINTER SETUP NUMBER PROVIDES WIDE SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEMS
HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
How to attain HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup?
Connect HP Deskjet 3510 to a wireless network. Follow the easy, simple steps for obtaining HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup.
- Start with the unpacking of the printer and removing packaging, by following instructions
- Now, take out the power cord. Connect with printer and wall socket.
- Proceed with turning on the printer. Now install ink Cartridges.
- Load the paper in the input tray for printing
- Install the Printer Software for HP Deskjet 3510 Printer Setup.
- You can obtain drivers for computer and printers by visiting the HP Support page.
How to install HP Deskjet 3510 using a wireless connection for windows
Preparing for installation
- To attain easy installation, Switch on your printer and place it in setup mode.
- For printers with button only, click cancel and wireless button to wake the printer for HP Deskjet 3510 setup.
- Navigate to the wireless or network setting menu for printers with LCD or text display. Then select Restore Network Settings.
- Forgoing ahead with HP Deskjet 3510 wireless setup, make sure computer and the HP printer must be connected to the same wireless network.
Installing the Printer Software
- Open a web browser in windows and go to printer setup. Then select Download.
- Now open the saved, downloaded file for extracting the software for proceeding with HP Deskjet 3510 Setup.
- Select continue to make changes to your computer when you see the prompt for the same on the screen.
- HP Printer will be detected automatically. If the HP printer is not detected, select MY printer is not shown
- Follow the on-screen instructions now and select the software.
You have successfully installed Printer software for HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup.
Restore default wireless settings for your printer
- Press the power button of the printer for waking it up for proceeding with HP Deskjet 3510 Printer Setup.
- In case the wireless light is not blinking, press Wireless option present and cancel button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Continue with installing the software for HP Deskjet 3510 wireless setup.
- Use HP auto wireless, connect to complete the software setup.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to install Deskjet HP 3510 software and printer driver.
Install the software and print driver
Follow, the easy steps below for installing the software and printer driver.
- Navigate to the setup page and then click download and then open HP Easy Start.
- Click the Set up My HP option and click Accept for proceeding with HP Deskjet Printer Setup
- Proceed by checking for the light on the printer control panel.
- Connect screen will be displayed. Select your printer and click Continue.
- Fill in the required info and bang on the Join option.
- Allow the network to be accessed and click Allow.
- Now click Add printer.
Connect HP Deskjet 3510 to a wireless network using WPS
Push up button method
- In all WI-FI Protected setup devices, the push button is often optional.
- This method can help you connect multiple devices to the network.
- Continue with HP Deskjet 3510 Printer Setup by Pressing and holding on WPS button on the control panel for sometimes until the LED present blinks.
- Press again the PBS button present on the wireless router.
- The intensity of light blinking will increase as compared.
- The printer will start establishing a connection to the wireless router for the HP Deskjet 3510 Setup.
- After the connection is stable, the WPS LED will also get stable.
- PIN method entry is mandatory mostly in all WI-FI Protected setup devices.
- A unique Pin is essential for every HP Deskjet 3510 Wi-Fi Protected setup networks, for each device to connect the network.
- Proceed with HP Deskjet 3510 Setup by selecting a start and then Network. Now click on “Add a wireless device”.
- Select your printer and then click on Next button.
- After that, Input the PIN which the LCD shows. It is an 8 digit pin. After specifying the pin, it starts searching for access.
- Now, select the desired network and then click “Next” for HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup.
HP Deskjet 3510 USB Setup of wireless
- The printers which do not have touch displays, use this method at the time of printer software installation for HP Deskjet 3510 Printer Setup.
- Connect USB cable with your HP Deskjet 3510 printer and system during installation. Connect or disconnect the USB cable when it when prompted by Printer Software.
- Also, printer software can detect wireless printing automatically.
- Proceed for establishing USB setup of wireless by downloading and installing the printer software.
Follow any of the above methods for HP Deskjet 3510 wireless setup.