HP PRINTER SETUP NUMBER PROVIDES WIDE SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEMS
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
HP Envy 5055 is an all-in-one printer for both printing and mobility features manufactured and sold by Hewlett-Packard. HP Envy 5055 printer allows you to print, copy and scan in a very easy manner. Install a compatible driver along with HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup and you can easily enable the complete HP features for your full convenience.Enjoy high quality prints and complete HP Envy 5055 features with the latest in HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup.
HP Envy 5055 setup can be availed in both wired and wireless setup for normal installation. With easy installation and proper setup with us, you can connect computer and devices to your HP printer. While HP Envy 5055 Setup might be a little tricky task, it can be done quickly and comprehensively with the help of some easy steps described below.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup – Hardware setup
For HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup with your device and network, you can use USB cable or wireless mode. It is however recommend that you use USB cable when you do HP Envy 5055 Setup for the first time to avoid connectivityinterruptions that may happen anytime.
Here we go with step-by-step HP Envy 5055 Setup:
For HP Envy 5055 setup, first you need to unpack the printer, then you have to install the drivers, insert the cartridges in its appropriate place and finally connect it to the devices. These prerequisites for HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup can be listed below in the following steps:
- First, you need to take out HP Envy 5055 printer from its packaging and put it in an appropriate place.
- Next, connect your printer to the power supply.
- Then, power on the printer and move on to cartridge installation.
- Open the cartridge access door when the printer is still on in order to install the ink cartridge.
- Now, put the ink cartridge into its proper slots and close the cartridge door properly.
- Next, load papers into the HP Envy 5055 input tray and print the alignment page.
- Finally, connect HP Envy 5055 to your computer system and network. This is one step ahead in the direction of HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup.
Related: HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup – Software Setup
Having gone through the hardware setup, next we proceed to the software setup. Software setup is a way to install the most appropriate and compatible drivers & software for your HP Envy 5055 printer.
- After completing the hardware setup, you may proceed to the software setup for your HP Envy 5055 printer. Software setup installs the correct and compatible device drivers & software for your printer.
- To begin with HP Envy 5055 printer driver, look for all the current set of drivers and software.
- Next,you need to download the main file to the device and then run the AutoRun for installation.
- Now, you need to follow the instructions on the screen for completing the HP Envy 5055 driver installation procedure.
- As a necessary step, you need to get all the compatible printer drivers for your Mac and Windows 10 device for HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Driver Download for Windows 10 and Mac
You can download all the latest HP Printer device drivers and software for Windows and Mac easily and quickly. Here are some steps to download the device drivers and other application.
- To begin with, the printer driver download for Windows 10 and Mac, get the latest drivers and software file for HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup.
- Next, download the main file from the appropriate website and run the AutoRun.exe.
- Thereafter, follow the instructions on the screen and complete the HP Envy 5055 device driver software download for Windows and Mac systems.
Steps to Install HP Envy 5055 Device Drivers
Here we describe an easy process for HP Envy 5055 Driver Download in windows 10 with the below instructions:
- First of all, connect the printer and computer with the HP envy 5055 USB cord.
- Next, download the HP Envy 5055 driver and software for windows 10, Mac, etc.
- Then, connect the HP Envy 5055 printer to the router using a LAN cable.
- Now, download the driver and software file and run the AutoRun.
- Finally, follow the guidelines given on the screen and install the HP Envy 5055driver.
HP Envy 5055 Setup for Windows 10
- Here we describe some easy steps to connect HP 5055 printer to Windows 10 computer systems wirelessly.
- Go to Control Panel on your Windows Computer.
- Next, go to Devices & Printers.
- Now, you will find a list of devices compatible for wireless connection with the network.
- Here, you require to select your printer model and link it to your Windows system device. This is the way to do HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup in Windows systems
HP Envy 5055 Setup for Mac
- Click on the Apple menu icon to connect the printer to MAC wirelessly.
- Now go to Systems & Preferences.
- Then process to devices.
- Now, here can find a list of wireless devices in the network which are compatible and ready for a wireless connection with your Mac computer.
- Finally, select your HP Envy 5055 among the list to link it to your MAC wirelessly to complete HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup.
also check our post on HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup