EPSON PRINTER SUPPORT PROVIDES ADVANCED PRINTER TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Epson Artisan 1430 Wifi Setup
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
Epson Artisan 1430 Printer
The Epson Artisan 1430 model is a printer by Epson. The printer is highly efficient, and it helps you reduce your printing costs. It is a wide format color inkjet printer. The printer has Ultra hi-definition prints quality. It can print pages up to 13 inch wide. You can connect the printer to a wireless network. this will make the printing jobs even easier.
Connect Epson Artisan 1430 to Wifi
Before you start off with the wireless setup process, you should make sure that you have met the pre-requisites necessary for the process.
Ensure that the printer is placed closer to the wireless router. This will lessen the amount of signal distortions between the two devices.
Additionally, also try placing the printer closer to the computer or laptop. Although the printer is wireless and can be used without cables, placing the two devices closer ensures better connectivity and speed.
Epson Artisan 1430 Hardware Setup
Hardware setup is the foremost step in the printer setup process and is just as important as the Epson Artisan 1430 Wifi Setup.
- Unbox the printer. Remove the plastic packaging off the printer. Bring out the cables supplied with the printers.
- Plug the power cord in the power outlet and the other end into the printer. Once you have attached the power cable to the printer, turn on the power switch and press and hold the power push button on the printer for 2-3 seconds and release.
- Open the Cartridge access door and take out the ink cartridge.
- Take the packaging off the cartridge and pull open the yellow tape from every cartridge.
- Gently move the cartridges back and forth. This will spread the ink evenly throughout the cartridge. If you skip this step, the print quality might deteriorate. The pages will come out either too soggy or dry.
- Install the cartridges back in their respective spots. You will hear a click sound when the cartridge positions itself into its spot.
- Next, pull out the paper tray and load papers in the tray. Align the papers per the paper guide. Put the tray back in.
- Connect the printer to the computer or laptop only after you are done running and installing the CD.
- The steps will be shown on the screen. Follow the instructions and your printer hardware setup will be complete in no time.
If you have just bought an Epson Artisan 1430 printer and want to connect it to a wireless network, you can go through the following methods and steps.
The Wifi Protected Setup –
If your router has the WPS feature, you can use it to connect the printer to the wireless network. If the router is WPS enabled, you will find the WPS push button on the router itself. The router could also have a virtual WPS feature, that you can find on the software.
- Press the ‘Home’ button.
- Go to ‘Setup’.
- Next, go to the ‘Network Settings’ option.
- Move further on to the ‘Wifi setup’.
- Press the WPS push button on the router and right after letting go of this push button, press the WPS button on the Epson Artisan 1430 printer.
- Make sure you press the WPS button under two minutes after releasing the WPS push button on the router.
- The Wifi LED on the Epson Artisan 1430 lights, indicating successful completion of the Epson Artisan 1430 Wifi Setup process.
- You will also notice the ‘Network’ icon on the top of the LCD turn up.
The Wifi Protected Setup method for the Epson Artisan 1430 Wifi Setup process is easier than other methods. And you can complete the whole setup within few minutes.
Related: Epson connect printer setup utility
Epson Artisan 1430 Software Installation –
Software installation is an important part of the Epson Artisan 1430 Wifi Setup process. You can use the CD or DVD drive to install this said software. And if no CD or DVD has been sent along with the printer, you can download and install the software off the Epson website.
Before you start the installation process, make certain that all the other programs and applications are closed. Close the screen savers and any virus protection software.
- Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer while the software installation process is on.
- If you see a ‘Found new hardware screen’, click ‘Cancel’ on the window. And disconnect the USB cables.
- Insert the CD. If you are using a Windows Operating System, you might see the AutoPlay window, click the ‘Run Setup.exe.’ option.
And in case, the user control screen pops up, click the ‘Ok’ or ‘Continue’ tab.
- If you want to install the software on a computer using macOS, double click the ‘Epson’ icon.
- Next, click the ‘Install’ or ‘Continue’ tabs, depending on the operating system you are using. Follow the instructions on the computer screen thereafter.
- When the ‘Select your connection’ screen pops up, check the option labelled ‘connection options’.
- Select your connection and follow the further instructions on the screen.
- On the final window, you will se the ‘run and install’ tab. Click the tab. The installation process usually takes few minutes to complete. Wait for some time. Once the software has been installed, the screen will show you so.
The software has been installed and the printer is ready to be used with the computer. The software will help the printer run with the latest of features.
If ever you come across the error where the Epson Artisan 1430 printer does not connect to the wifi network, you can carry out few simple checks.
- Connect your computer or laptop to the wifi network and check if the signal strength is good or not.
- Place the printer closer to the router ensuring that it is withing the network range of the router.
- Make certain that no other electrical devices such as a microwave oven, refrigerator has not been placed between these two devices. Gadgets and water tend to weaken the signal. Keep the printer and router away from fish tanks as well. Water can also break the network.
- Check the settings of your wifi network or router. You might have set some access restrictions to the network. Remove the restriction, if any.
- Mention the MAC address of the printer in the router account. This will help the printer access the network. The MAC address is usually printed on the network status sheet.
- Check if the password and the network name of the wifi network fed in the printer settings are correct or not. Try typing in the network name manually. This will help you figure out the mistake.
- If the printer still cannot connect to the wifi network, contact your internet service provider.
As mentioned above, the hardware setup is just as important and the Epson Artisan 1430 Wifi Setup, therefore, ensures that all the steps are carried out cautiously. Your Epson Artisan 1430 printer can be used just after 30-40 minutes of unpacking if you go through all the steps cautiously enough.