Absolutely Free Support Services
Unlike many wireless-enabled printing devices, Brother MFC-L2700DW is equipped with more useful features to let you print via WiFi with smooth and easy operations. Even with users not much aware of this model can make its best use due to its many user-friendly and easy-to-understand functions that makes the task of printing effortless. This all-in-one laser unit has duplex printing capability and it can print flyers, drafts and other documents as quick as 27 pages per minute. Perform easy steps of Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup with us to take the best help with this printer for your home or office jobs. We present here all that is needed to help you set up your Brother MFC-L2700 DW model.
Equipped with all that is latest in wireless printing capability, this printing device can print your documents from your mobile devices from anywhere at home or office. The Brother MFC L2700DW is a reputed all-in-one machine that is capable of carrying out many expedient tasks such as copying and scanning apart from the normal printing function. As another advantageous feature, this all-in-one machine has all the latest technology to connect it wirelessly on a smooth Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup. So whether your machine is primarily located at home or somewhere within your business establishment, more than one person within a network can have access to the Brother MFC L2700DW printer. This significantly eliminates the need of any wire or cord to make printing more fun and easy.
How do I connect my Brother MFC L2700DW printer to WiFi?
To connect for wireless printing with Brother MFC L2700DW from your PC or mobile devices. You need to follow these steps to link your Brother printer to a wireless network.
- Firstly, you need to find out the wireless network settings of your access point or wireless router. You must find and note down the wireless network settings which you will need later during the setup process. The SSID or ESSID, as it is known elsewhere in other routers, is the network name of your WiFi connection. Take a note of the below-mentioned info as you will require to put this information in the later steps with Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup.
- SSID or ESSID – Network Name
- Security Key, Password, or Encryption Key – Network Key
- If the WiFi connection is protected using a password, you can get the password from the router owner. If the password was never modified, default passwords or the Security Key or Network Key are usually located at the opposite, back or side of the router. This further helps you with Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup.
- Next, you need to download the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer driver. Get the installer from Brother printer’s website this is located in the Downloads section. For doing so, choose and download the Full Driver & Software Package or you can also use the installation file within the Driver CD.
- After going through the network setting requirements, you can proceed with Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup.
Related: Brother dcp t300 wireless setup
How to locate Wireless Security Information on Windows?
Below we mention the steps to find the wireless security info in an easy manner:
1. For Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 10, the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer has utility of Windows Setup Helper to assist you find its security settings.
2. You simply need to run this program on your system which is linked to the your wireless network.
- First, on your computer, open up the Network connections.
- Thereafter, choose Properties and right-click on the Wireless network connection.
- Choose the Wireless Networks tab.
- If Windows is not able to manage the wireless adapter, choose the option of Use Windows to change your wireless network settings.
- Next, click Properties by highlighting the preferred network as a next step towards Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup.
- Lastly, note down the data encryption and Network Authentication and click OK.
Finding Wireless Security for Macintosh OS X 10.5 or higher?
Follow the steps to get wireless network settings on the Mac system:
1. Click Go, then click on Utilities, and then click on Keychain access.
- Within the Keychain access, click on Login and click system or All Items and Password.
- Thereafter, double click the SSID.
- Click on the Attributes tab and look for the Show password option.
- When prompted, enter the Keychain password and then click Allow.
- Note the password displayed on the screen as a next step towards Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup.
2. Getting Wireless Authentication using Network Utility;
- Within the menu bar, click WiFi.
- Next, click open network preferences.
- Within network connections list, click Airport or Wi-Fi.
- Need to make it sure that correct network name is entered in the list and click Advanced.
- Finally, take down the security type and Network name for the eventual Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup.
Related: Brother dcp t710 setup
How to setup Brother MFC L2700DW printer wirelessly:
You need to go through these steps to install your Brother printer on a wireless system:
- Connect your Brother MFC-L2700DW printer to the power supply and then power on the printer.
- Next, within the printer control panel, click on the Menu option.
- Choose the down and up arrow keys to select the Network options and tap OK.
- Thereafter, choose the WLAN option and tap OK.
- Select Setup Wizard and tap OK.
- Next, WLAN Enable comes up; choose Yes option to enable the wireless network for Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup.
- The Brother MFC-L2700DW printer will find the names of accessible Network Names SSIDs network and show it within a list. At that point where a list of SSIDs shows up, press the Down and Up arrow keys to select the SSID you noted before, and afterward press OK.
- Utilize the encryption and authentication method that needs the Network Key (Password). Type the Network Key and press OK to apply your settings. Choose Yes to apply the settings.
- The printer now tries to link with the wireless network you have chosen for Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup.
- If your printer is linked successfully, The Brother MFC-L2700DW Brother printer LCD displays Connected.
A common issue with Brother MFC-l2700DW not linking to WiFi is not getting enough signals. If this issue comes up, you require to keep them closer for the better working of the printer.
Related: Brother mfc-7360n wireless setup
Installing your Brother Printer Driver Software:
Make it sure that your computer is switched on, and you are logged into it. Before going for installation, you require to disable the personal firewall settings, that can again be enabled when installation gets over. The installation steps here are:
- Go to the Brother printer website.
- Look for the printer driver of your Brother MFC-L2700DW printer model.
- Once you get it, download it.
- After downloading, go through the installation and setup and all the files will be saved.
- Lastly, your printer driver for the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer gets installed on your computer.
In case, you are experiencing some problem with the Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer set or installation, you can go to the official support page of the printer. Our technical specialists will assist you with all that is required to go for the Brother printer setup and troubleshooting. All our brother printer wifi setup technicians are well-equipped to cope with any issues arising with Brother MFC-L2700DW WiFi Setup.