CANON PRINTER SUPPORT RENDERS UNPRECEDENTED PRINTER SERVICES
Canon MG3600 Setup
Call USA +1 (888) 681-2238
Absolutely Free Support Services
How to enable Canon MG 3600 Setup?
Canon MG 3600 is wireless Office All-in-One Inkjet is your reliable buddy in printing, scanning, copying and also faxing. Go mobile! Print, scan, and fax all is possible with this relatively small device. Print and scan from anywhere from your premises owing to its mind-blowing wireless capabilities. If you already own this reliable printer, let’s start with Canon MG 3600 Setup. Before proceeding with the setup, unpack the printer box. Take out all the accessories and keep your printer device on the flat surface. Plug the wire in the nearby wall socket. One method of connecting your devices is through WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup). You can obtain Canon MG 3600 printer setup easily through this method without the need to enter the password for same. Go, through the article below for knowing the methods for your canon setup.
WPS Connection method for Canon Ij Setup
You can continue with the WPS method if the access point already has a WPS button. You can obtain your Canon Printer Setup easily through this method, by following simple instructions below
- First of all turn on your printer and make sure that WPS button on the router is accessible for initiating Canon MG 3600 setup
- Continue, by pressing and holding the Wi-Fi button till the on ON Lamp flashes.
- Next, press the Black button and then Wi-Fi button for moving ahead with Canon MG 3600 printer setup
- You need to ensure Wi-Fi Lamp flashes quickly and ON Lamp is lit. Go to access point now and press the WPS button within 2 minutes
- Blue Wi-Fi Lamp will continue to flash when it is searching. Both the Wi-Fi and power lamps will flash while connecting to Access Point for Canon Ij Setup
Once, the connection is successfully established with wireless network, both Power and Wi-Fi lamps will stop flashing but will remain lit.
- Lastly, ensure that Wi-Fi and Power lamps are both lit.
You are done with the Canon Printer Setup. If in case your device has not been connected, jump to the next method
Standard Connection Method for Canon MG 3600 setup
If the access point, does not support WPS feature, follow the below procedure for Canon MG 3600 printer setup
- The on-screen display, click on “Start Setup”
- In case there is a need for updating the driver, it will download it automatically. You need to wait for few minutes, till the downloading completes before proceeding with Canon Printer Setup
- Now go ahead by selecting your region and country. Then click “Next”.
- Accept the term and conditions of the license agreement and then click “Yes”.
- Allow Install Wizard Process by clicking “Next”.
- Now select “Wireless LAN Connection” for Canon Ij Setup and then tap “Next”.
- After that select Connect via wireless router and then click Next.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and click “Next”.
- Choose “Setting printer could not be found on the list” and then tap Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Wait for some time for setup to discover the printer for Canon MG 3600 setup
- Hit on Next when setup completes.
- After that click “Exit”.
You are done with Canon Printer Setup and you are good to go for printing. Still, if you face issues with Printer Setup feel free to connect with advanced printer setup experts at Canon. The master experts are accessible round the clock, to cater to all your concerns and queries. Call them anytime, any part of the world to address your printer concerns.