Brother 2270dw wireless Printer setup – Step By Step Guide
While consulting the printouts, the readability is the important factor of course. Most of the organizations are dependent on printers and it becomes quite essential to fulfill the workload needs daily. In fact, Brother is one of the top brands capable of fulfilling your expectations in all respects. Moreover, you can avail most of the revolutionary printers at Brother, provider of perfect printer’s ideal for home and office needs. The Brother HL2270DW has set up its level of convenience by offering a wireless feature in addition to the laser printer benefits. Follow the simple steps for Brother 2270dw wireless setup.
Brother 2270dw Wireless Printer Setup – The Steps
- Start with unpacking printer and removing all tapes and stickers from printers.
- Take out the toner cartage already present in the printer and adjust it to toner insides before proceeding with Brother Printer Setup.
- Now, replace the cartridge, then close the access door.
- Connect the power cable to the rear of the printer and then plug it in before initiating with Brother Wireless Printer Setup
- Switch on the printer. Press the go button on the top of the printer to print a test page after the booting of the printer is over.
- Now, insert the Brother Installation disc into the disc drive on your computer. Proceed with Brother 2270dw wireless setup by clicking on Setup.exe option in the AutoPlay window. You also have the option to download the driver software from Brother Support page in case you do not have the installation disc.
- Now, go ahead with Brother HL-2270DW Wireless Setup by clicking, the HL-2270DW button at the bottom of the window.
- After doing the needful, select the preferred language from the list.
- Next, Click the Installed Printer Driver button present at the top of the window. Permit this program to make changes to your computer by clicking the “Yes” button.
- Accept the license button by clicking the yes button. After that click Wireless Network connection option and click on Next button for going ahead with Brother Printer Setup.
- Now, check the Brother Peer-to-Peer Network option. After selecting the options click the Next button.
- Select the option Change the Firewall port settings to enable network connection and continue with the installation. And click the Next button.
- You will see Wireless Setup option for Brother hl-2270dw Wireless Setup at the bottom of the window. Click that option. Also, while installing this printer on future computers, your printer will showcase on this screen and you need to select it from list
- No option will appear at the center of the next window, you need to click that option and click Next for Brother Printer Setup.
- Now, check the box to the left of Checked and confirmed and click the Next button. Check the Temporarily use a USB cable option, then click the Next button for going ahead with Brother Wireless Printer Setup.
- Connect the USB cable from the rear of your printer to your computer. Wait till computer recognizes the printer.
- You will see the list of available devices. Select your Brother HL2270DW printer from the list and then click the Next button. After that choose your wireless network from the list for proceeding with Brother 2270dw wireless Printer setup
- And then click Next.
- Proceed by typing your password into the Network Key field. In confirm Network Key field, retype the password. Then click the Next button
- Now click Next, click Next again. After that then click on Finish to complete the Brother Wireless Printer Setup
- Disconnect the USB cable when prompted.
Brother 2270dw Driver Installation
- Ensure that computer is turned on and you are logged in with Administrative rights.
- Insert the CD-ROM in CD-ROM drive. You can go to download section of Brother Support page, to install the same, if somehow you do not have CD-ROM.
- Installation screen will POP up automatically. Select model and language when prompted for same.
- Now you will see CD-ROM main menu. Hit Install Printer Driver and procced by clicking yes to accept license agreement.
- Click Allow or yes, when user account screen pops up.
- Now follow the On-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Follow the easy procedure above for Brother 2270dw Wireless Setup. Still, if you face setup issues, feel free to connect with advanced printer setup experts to resolve your issues.