Canon Pixma MG2570S is small, lightweight and compact printer that just fits into any corner of your office and home. This makes it perfect for use in places that lack enough space for larger machines to accommodate. This also makes it suitable to place it into shelves due to its ergonomic size. Canon Pixma MG2570S printer is best suited for individuals with home offices or students with several projects to work on. Its inbuilt printer, copier and scanner all work perfectly ensuring all your needs of workplace and home tasks are taken care of perfectly. Get quality copies within the shortest possible time with Canon Pixma MG2570S Wireless Setup.
Facing issue with printing documents at home or elsewhere? All of your issues can be resolved with the multi-functional Canon Pixma MG2570S Inkjet Colour Printer. Here, we go on to guide you on how to download and install Canon Pixma MG2570S driver for Windows, Mac and other devices. One of the finest printers with modern technology, Canon Pixma MG2570S Wireless Setup is equally easy to accomplish.
Basic Requirements for Canon Pixma MG2570s Wireless Setup
Affordable All-In-One printer with fine printing, copying and scanning functions, Canon Pixma MG2570S it can be set up easily for wireless printing after meeting the below-mentioned prerequisites:
- You must have a router or hub as an access point via which you receive an Internet connection. It must be a fully functional access point before you go to the next step.
- Ensure that you have a computing device such as a Smartphone, PC, Tablet or Mac, or simply any computer, which is properly connected to the Internet.
Browse an Internet website from the computer to confirm connectivity before you go for further steps for Canon Pixma MG2570S Wireless Setup.
Related: Canon mg3620 printing blank pages
How do I connect my Canon Pixma Mg2570s printer to Wifi?
- First unbox the Canon Pixma MG2570S printer and remove all the packaging around it. Thereafter, set the Paper Tray, install the ink cartridges, and stack it with compatible paper sheets.
- Next, plug in the Canon Pixma printer’s “Power Cable” to a secure power outlet on the wall.
- Now, switch on your Canon printer by “Power” button press. Here, you must take care that the “Power Lamp” is properly lit. Apart from this, you should also turn on your computer and ensure that your computer is connected to a high-speed and stable Internet connection.
- Next, place the Canon MG2570S printer in close proximity to your computer so that it can safely connect to it. For this, use the USB cable provided with your Canon Pixma MG2570S. this way you plug in one end of the USB cable to your computer and the other end to the printer. This is the next step for Canon Pixma MG2570S Wireless Setup.
- Thereafter, go to the system’s “Control Panel” from the “Start Menu”. Click the Windows icon from the bottom of the screen. Then, click on “Control Panel” from the side list. On the other hand, Mac users should click the “Apple Menu” at the top corner of the screen and select “System Preferences”.
- Then click on “Sound and Hardware” followed by “Printers and Devices”. Mac users need to go to “Printers & Scanners” from the “System Preferences” on their screen.
- Thereafter, mouse click on “Add A Printer” button from the top of the screen. Mac users get the details of the linked printer i.e. Canon Pixma MG2570S. Click “Plus” sign from the lower side of the window below the printer. In the “Address” field, enter the full name of the printer. The drop-down menu will auto-select the necessary “drivers” for the next step with Canon Pixma MG2570S Wireless Setup.
- The window that follows will show up a list of linked printers. Now, choose “Canon Pixma MG2570S” from the list. Then, click on “Add Device”. In the same manner, Mac users need to click on the “Add” tab.
Related: Canon ts9020 setup
Canon PIXMA MG2570S Driver Download And Installation
There are 3 ways to install the Canon MG2570S printer on your system.
Method 1: Install Canon PIXMA MG2570S Drivers
Installing Canon Pixma MG2570S Printer with CD via automatic wizard
Method 1 Requirements:
- Must have a CD Drive installed on your computer.
- Must have a Software/Driver CD for Canon Pixma MG2570S, which comes with the printer that you purchase.
- Must have a USB cable that connects your printer to computer. This also comes with the printer. These are essentials steps for Canon Pixma MG2570S Wireless Setup
Steps to install Canon Pixma MG2570S with CD drive
- Turn it on your computer on which you need to install Canon Pixma MG2570S printer.
- Turn on the Canon Pixma MG2570S printer as well.
- Now, unplug the Canon Pixma MG 2570S printer USB cable.
- Insert Canon Pixma MG2570S CD into the CD drive on your computer and run the setup wizard by following the instructions to install it.
- Now link the Canon Pixma MG2570S printer USB cable to the computer. Once the printer is recognized, it will automatically move with further steps. You need to wait till the printer finishes detection.
- Follow the wizard instructions for Canon Pixma MG2570S Wireless Setup to finish it.
- Once finished, the Canon Pixma MG2570S Printer is properly equipped for its designated use.
Method 2: Installing Canon Pixma MG2570S Drivers Setup without CD
Method 2 Requirements:
- Must have a driver Setup file for Canon Pixma MG2570S. You can download it from relevant links based on your Operating System.
- Must have a USB cable that will link your computer to the printer.
Steps to install Canon Pixma MG2570S printer with setup file
- Turn on your computer on which you need to install Canon Pixma MG2570S printer.
- Turn on the Canon Pixma MG2570S printer as well.
- Unplug the Canon Pixma MG2570S printer USB cable.
- Download Canon Pixma MG2570S drivers setup file from relevant links. Run the downloaded file and follow their instructions for Canon Pixma MG2570S Wireless Setup.
- Now, when the installer wizard asks, connect the Canon Pixma MG2570S printer USB cable to computer. Once it recognizes your printer, it automatically goes to the next step.
- Post detection of your printer, follow the wizard instructions to finish set up.
- Once done, you’ll get your Canon Pixma MG2570S Printer is now properly configured to use.
Related: Fix canon mg3720 not printing
Method 3: Installing Canon Pixma MG2570S Drivers Manually
Method 3 Requirements:
- Must have a driver Setup file for Canon Pixma MG2570S. You can download it from any relevant links.
- Must have a USB cable for connecting your printer to your computer.
Steps For Canon Pixma MG2570S Wireless Setup Manually
- Turn on your computer on which you want your Canon Pixma MG2570S printer to install.
- Next, turn on the Canon Pixma MG2570S printer as well.
- Use the USB cable to connect Canon Pixma MG2570S printer to your computer.
- Extract Canon Pixma MG2570S setup at its extracted location. TEMP folder is normally the default location here.
- Click on Start button, then Control Panel, and after that, View Devices & Printer.
- Click on Add a Printer.
- If it asks for the location of the driver, you need to provide the extracted setup file path.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- Once done with Canon Pixma MG2570S Wireless Setup in this manner, your Canon Pixma can be used for wireless printing now.
If you need help contact canon printer setup team for help.