CANON PRINTER SUPPORT RENDERS UNPRECEDENTED PRINTER SERVICES
Canon Pixma MX490 Setup
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
How to go for Canon Pixma MX490 Setup?
Canon Pixma MX490 Setup offers exceptional connectivity options. Google Cloud Print and Air print enable you to print wirelessly from smartphone, tablet or computer anywhere from office. The printer inbuilt most remarkable features extremely beneficial for your workplace. Its timesaving functions and capability to hold up to 20 sheets make it stand out among other printers. XL ink Cartridges enable you to use them for printing for a long time before replacing them.
Already have Canon Pixma mx490? Facing issues with Canon Pixma MX490 Setup. Follow the simple guidelines below for printer setup
- Unpack the printer and take out the external printer’s material carefully.
- Next, open the paper output tray to the front and then lift the scanner cover unit upwards, so that cartridge holder exposes.
- Now, proceed with Canon ij Setup by taking out the cartridge holder and removing the tapes and protective material.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end of the cable to the printer and another end to Wall socket.
- Now, switch on the printer and select language. After doing the needful, press O.K and turn the unit off again.
- Proceed with Canon Pixma MX490 Setup. Align the cartridge holder to the place, by lifting the scanner cover again. Now, close the lid again
- Switch on the unit again and press the setup button again. Now select the Wireless LAN Setup through Operational panel.
- Hit the O.K button to move ahead with Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup
- Next Select easy setup.
- Click on O.K Button.
- Now, put in WEP Key and click O.K button.
- Move ahead with Canon ij Setup by inserting CD and running the program.
- Now, select in the country where you are putting up right now and then click Next.
- Next, choose easy install and then hit NEXT
- Proceed with Canon Printer Setup by selecting “Use the Printer on the network” and then hit Next
- After printer detection window appears, Click Next
Scanning with Canon Pixma MX490
- Download drivers. You can do the same by visiting the Canon Support page.
- Now, type in your Printer Name “Canon Pixma mx490” in entering the Model box and then click Go.
- Go ahead with Canon ij Setup. You will see the select button next to MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package. Hit that select button.
- Next, click the download button.
- Click saves when the saving dialog box appears.
- Open the downloads folder after you are over with download.
- Proceed with Canon Pixma MX490 Setup by double-clicking Driver Canon MG3053. A disk image will be created
- After that, double click the disk image.
- Now Double click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen for Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup
Opening Printer driver Setup window
You can display the printer driver setup window through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
For opening the Printer Driver Setup Window for Canon Printer Setup through the Application Software follow the below steps
- Firstly, select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- Mostly, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box is used
- After that, select your model name and then click on preferences (or Properties)
For details, you can consult user manuals or connect the advanced printer setup experts at Canon Support. The techies will help you resolve any kind of difficulties with Canon Printer Setup
Opening Printer driver setup window for Canon Pixma MX490 Setup through the start menu
Command names or menu names may differ owing to different Application software’s. You can refer to user manuals for knowing more about the same.
Proceed with theOpening driver window for Canon ij Setup by selecting items from the Start menu shown below:
- Select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers for Windows 7
- Select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers for Windows Vista
- For Windows XP select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- After doing the needful, Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu