Printer Needs User Intervention Windows 10
Call USA +1-805-270-3630
Absolutely Free Support Services
Unable To Print Your Desired Documents As You Get Printer Needs User Intervention Windows 10 Error?
If you are facing Printer Needs User Intervention Windows 10 error on display while giving commands to print the desired documents then you need to access the accurate error by which you get the errors. there are various reason by which you are facing the Printer Needs User Intervention error most common of them are corrupt printing jobs and improper functions of spooler services. If you don’t know how to resolve them and get much-needed printing experience from your printer then don’t get tensed as these can be resolved easily by following most genuine and authentic troubleshooting steps.
How To Fix Printer Needs User Intervention Errors
Printer Needs User Intervention Windows 10 can be resolved easily by performing below listed troubleshooting steps carefully:
Fix 1 – Start The Printer Spooler Services Again
- To start the spooler services, users need to press Windows + R key and type services.msc. After that hit enter button.
- After hitting enter, services window appeared, now find Printer Spooler services and move ahead.
- Select the Restart option from the available menu.
Fix 2 – Run Printer Troubleshooting services
- When restarting the spooler services didn’t resolve the issue, try with Windows 10’s common troubleshooting resolution tool.
- First of all open the Settings section of your desktop and head to the Update and Security option.
- After that choose Troubleshoot option from the menu available on the left sidethen choose Printer available on the right panel and choose run the troubleshooter option.
- Now you need to follow all the steps and instructions appeared on the desktop display to perform the Printer Needs User Intervention troubleshooter.
Fix 3 – Eliminate Printer Needs User Intervention By Running Hardware Troubleshooter
- First of all, users need to access the Settings section and open the Update and Security section.
- After that choose the BSOD option available on the left side of the menu.
- Then choose Hardware and devices option available on the right side pane after that start the process by clicking on troubleshooter.
- Now follow all the instructions as appeared on the display and resolve the Printer Needs User Intervention error.
Also check Canon mx920 Printer Not Responding
Fix 4 – Reinstall Printer Drivers To Resolve Printer Needs User Intervention Windows 10
- Sometimes the Printer Needs User Intervention error can be arisen by the installation of corrupt or outdated drivers. Reinstalling them can fix the issues and offer you much-needed printing experience:
- Before installing the driversusers need to uninstall the preinstalled printer drivers through Device Manager. This can also be Open with the help of Cortana.
- Choose Device Manager and access its window.
- After that choose Printers and perform right click on your desired printer model. Choose uninstall option present in the context menu, confirm it by clicking on Ok.
- Restart your device and wait until the windows automatically start reinstalling updated printer drivers.
- Alternatively, users can also manually download and install the required printer drivers from the official website.
Fix 5 – Update Your Printer Drivers
- If reinstalling printer drivers didn’t help you, try to install the latest printer driver for your device.
- To update start the process by performing Right-click on the Start option and choose Device Manager.
- After that try to navigate the Printers queues and enlarge the queue section.
- Then again Right-click on the graphics device option and access the printer Properties.
- Then choose the Details section.
- Now open the hardware menu present on drop-down menu.
- After that user needs to Copy present row and enter or paste it into the web browser’s addresssearch bar of your choice.
- The results you get will be the printer drivers you’ll need to download and install.
Fix 6 – Install Windows Updates To Eliminate The Printer Needs User Intervention Error
- Most of the times the Microsoft provide essential printer drivers with Windows Update. So, it is possible that you get the essential printer driver update with the window updates.
- First of all, users need to open the Settings and after that head to updates &security option.
- In Updates and Security click on the option check for available updates.
Related: Check how to use Epson connect printer setup utility
Fix 7 – Uninstall Latest Window Updates
Sometimes the Printer Needs User Intervention Windows 10 error can arise as the updates downloaded by users are corrupt or unstable. To resolve them users need to uninstall the downloaded updates:
- Users need to click on the Windows + I key to access the Settings section.
- When the Settings are open head to the option security &Update.
- After that head to the Windows Update section and perform a double click on the Update history.
- Now select Uninstall updates.
- After that users get the List of updates installed on the desktop after that choose the updates that affect your printing experience. Eliminate it by clicking on the Uninstall option.
- After successful uninstallation restarts your desktop.
If you followed every step carefully and still get Printer Needs User Intervention error while giving print command then reach out to our helpdesk and get much-needed assistance from certified professionals. Also check how to fix Mac unable to communicate with printer at this time.