Absolutely Free Support Services
How to enable Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup?
Canon produces exceptionally desirable printers for its users. Canon has employed all possible measures to design the printers that are extremely easy to use. Canon has a huge range of printer’s in-store, keeping in mind the different needs of different people. Print directly from phones, tablets using Wireless printers. Go Mobile and Print your photos and documents using your smartphone, tablet or mobile computer from your home, the office, or from anywhere. Follow the easy steps below for Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup.
Canon MG3620 Driver install for Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup
- You can download the driver from Canon Support Page. Go for installation, after downloading the same.
- Proceed with installation part, by double-clicking downloaded driver file saved on your computer.
- Go ahead with configuring connection method between Canon MG 3620 printer and computer for canon mg3620 wireless setup
- Follow, the guidelines on screen and complete the installation
- Installation may vary owing to different OS Versions.
Still facing issues with driver installation? Connect with techies to help you with the same.
Connecting canon mg3620 printer wirelessly through Wi-Fi
Carry the easy steps below for canon mg3620 printer setup
- Press and hold a Wi-Fi button on the control panel of the canon printer, until the light begins to flash.
- Tap both Wi-Fi and color button simultaneously.
- Proceed by connecting the printer to the network of a router for Canon IJ setup
- Go-ahead with installing the driver software on your computer. Follow the on-screen instruction and choose the connection method as Wireless LAN Connection
- Put in network name and password of the router when prompted.
- For proceeding with Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup, you need to ensure computer and printer are connected to the same router.
How to setup Canon mg3620 wirelessly?
Follow the guidelines below for Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup through WPS Method
- Turn on the canon mg3620 if switched off
- Proceed with Canon Printer setup by enabling WPS option on the printer.
- WPS button is situated at the back of the router. Tap the button.
- If there is an issue with connecting devices, get in touch with Canon technical team for Canon ij Setup
Follow the guidelines above for enabling Canon mg3620 wireless Printer setup, if you experience issues with printer setup, you can get in touch advanced tech experts at printer support to resolve all issues with your printers efficiently. The experts are available 24 × 7,365 days to sort all your queries and issues with well timely support.