CANON PRINTER SUPPORT RENDERS UNPRECEDENTED PRINTER SERVICES
Canon MX492 Setup
Call USA +1 (870) 208-0600
Absolutely Free Support Services
Cableless setup method for Canon MX492 Wireless Setup
Follow the simple procedure below for Canon MX492 Setup
Ensure that you have the proper environment for printer setup. You need to have below items for Canon ij Setup
- You need to have Wireless router (supporting IEEE802.11b/g/n)
- A wireless router is necessary for the Canon ij Setup. Via wireless router, you can connect the network devices in your home (computer, printer, and so on) to the Internet and allows communication between those devices on your home network. To enable the printer over a wireless connection, your wireless router setup should already be done.
- The computer that is to be used with the printer, must be connected to the network to initiate the Canon Ij Setup.
- Browse the Internet website from the computer to ensure the computer used with the printer is connected to the network.
1. Preparation for Cableless Setup
To start with Canon MX492 Wireless Setup, turn on your printer.
- Press the setup button on the printer.
- Now use the arrow keys or to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Now press O.K
- Proceed with Canon MX492 Setup by selecting Wireless LAN setup-other setup
- Select cableless Setup and press O.K
- The printer is now ready for a wireless LAN connection for cableless setup method.
- You are not done establishing a connection between printer and router. Proceed with the software installation part now.
2. Software installation for windows
- Quit all the applications before starting with installation part for Canon Printer Setup.
- Second, log in to your administrator account
- Go, for CD ROM Installation, if the computer has a CD Rom drive.
- Go ahead with Canon MX492 Setup. Click on Run Msetup4.exe and then click yes or continue at your user account control dialog box.
- If the CD-ROM fails to autorun:
Double-click on My Computer > CDROM icon > [ MSETUP4.EXE ]
Go to Step 5 and follow the instructions.
- Visit the Canon Support page
- Click Setup
3. Proceed with Canon MX492 Wireless Setup. Search for your product or select it from the list.
4. Continue on the next page and select your region
5. Now Click Download to start setup for Canon MX492 Setup
6. Follow the on-screen instructions for the setup to complete
7. When you click download, the following message appears for internet explorer 9 or later.
- Do you want to run or save? Select the save menu and save to a location you like.
8. Once you are over with download, Click run and follow the on-screen instructions for Canon Printer Setup