Canon Pixma MG3070s is an all in one printer that can print, a copy can reliably scan the files. It is designed to print high-volume documents at a low fare. Users can use MG3070s for printing, scanning copying files and documents. To use the printer you have to first perform Canon Pixma MG3070s Wireless Setup. Users mostly rely on the Canon MG3070s for fast and reliable printing results in a productive manner. The printer supports a wireless connection in which you can connect the Printer wirelessly over a network with your device. It can also work in the Acess Point Mode. Here, we will study the complete procedure for the Canon Pixma MG3070s setup.
Device Compatibility for Canon Pixma MG3070s Wireless Setup
To connect the printer to the device and use its features, you have to make sure that the device is compatible with it. If the system does not fulfil the requirements, then you may face failure in the setup process and not be able to connect the printer to the device. Check the system requirements below:
|Operating System||OS Version|
|Windows OS||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Mac OS||Mac OS 10.6.x to 10. 15. x, Mac OS 11. x|
Canon Pixma MG3070s Wireless Setup – Step-By-Step Guidelines
The Canon MG3070s Setup process is mainly divided into three parts. For each part, you have to follow a series of simple steps to complete the process. So, follow the steps below to continue:
Unpack and Assemble the Printer
- Firstly, the user has to unpack the printer by removing all the protective tapes and taking them out of the card box. Also, un-tape the different parts of the printer.
- Now, you have to follow the steps to assemble the printer. There are different parts to assemble such as the input and output tray, papers, ink cartridges, and cables.
- After that, you need to connect the printer to the main outlet. Also, check that the connections are secure and tight.
- Switch ON the power button to start the device.
- Wait for the printer to respond.
- Lastly, connect the cables securely and tightly. Before that, check the ports and the cable for any hardware failure.
Related: Canon Pixma MG2520 Setup
Download and Install the Printer Drivers
Driver download and installation is a compulsory part of the Canon MG3070s Wireless Setup process. You need to connect the computer with an active and stable network connection for this process. Follow the steps below to download and install the driver and software package.
- Firstly, go to the web browser, and open the Canon website.
- Now, locate and navigate to the Driver and Software package.
- Enter the name and model of the printer as Canon MG3070s in the blank field.
- Hit the enter key.
- After that, the new screen will show you the driver package that is suitable for the printer.
- So, click on the download button to proceed.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- After that, install the driver Canon Pixma MG3070s Wireless Setup.
- Click on the downloaded file to install the driver package.
- The installer wizard will run. Finally, click on the ‘Yes’ button to continue.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and lastly, finish the process by clicking on the End button.
- Check for the success message on the screen.
After you download and install the driver package successfully, the printer will now respond actively to the commands of the computer. It is a crucial part of the Canon Pixma MG3070s Wireless Setup process. Now, you need to connect both devices for the printing tasks.
Connect the Printer with the Device
The next step of the Canon MG3070s Wireless Setup is the secure connection between the two devices, i.e. computer and the printer. There can be two types of connections:
In this connection, you take the help of a USB cable to connect the devices directly. A new cable that is not damaged and a secure connection will work to join the devices end to end. Connect one end of the cable to the Printer and the other end to the computer. After that, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup process. You can now print, copy and scan the files directly. But using the wired connection, you can not print the files remotely. You need to be present near the printer to access it. Also, there can be hardware faults and failures relating to the USB cable. The better option is to prefer Canon MG3070s Wireless Setup.
Related: Canon Pixma G3411 Wi-Fi setup
For the wireless connection process, connect the two devices using the same network connection running actively. It is preferable due to its reliable and productive results. Follow the steps below for the Canon MG3070s Wireless Setup process:
- Firstly, switch ON the Printer.
- Also, switch ON your router.
- Connect the computer with the router by submitting the network credentials.
- After that, click and hold on the WIFI button on the device till you configure the LED light flashes blue in colour.
- Now, search for the WPS connection.
- Check for the flashing of the WPS light and wait for it to be still.
- Lastly, when the light is still, you develop a successful connection between the two devices.
- You can now use the connection to print the documents remotely from a distant place.
So, print the test page now to check the connection is secure and successfully established. If the test page prints, then there is the success of Canon MG3070s Wireless Setup. If not, then fix the issue first by performing the steps to resolve it.