Epson l4260 Wifi Setup
Absolutely Free Support Services
Epson Eco Tank L4260 is an All-in-One ink tank printer that allows the users to handle all their printing solutions reliably and efficiently at a low cost. It comes up with a compact integrated system, auto-duplex printing, spill-free ink refilling, and much more. It also has a compact size due to which you can place it anywhere. It let you print with high quality by connecting over a wireless network. Here, we will discuss Epson L4260 WIFI Setup. It mainly involves installing the correct drivers and then connecting the system with the printer for the printing solutions. You can connect the device using the USB cable or the WIFI connection.
System Requirements for Epson L4260 Setup
Epson L4260 is compatible with many systems. So, you can connect these systems with the Epson printer for reliable printing solutions. Make sure that if your device does not fit with the printer’s requirements, then you may face setup failures or printing issues. Check the list of devices compatible with the Epson L4260 printer.
- Windows 10 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows 8 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows Vista (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows XP (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Mac OS 10.9.x to 10.15.x
Also check: What to do when epson printer is offline
Steps to Download and Install Driver and Software – Epson L4260 WIFI Setup
Drivers play a major role in the setup process of the printer. Also, they help the device (computer, PC, laptop, tablet, etc) to respond precisely to the machine and perform the printing tasks efficiently. So, let us discuss the procedure to download and install the driver to a system that is compatible with the Epson L4260 printer.
- Firstly, switch ON your device and connect it to a high-speed network.
- Now, open the web browser on your device and search for the official Epson site. Epson recommends downloading the drivers only from the authorized site to avoid any failures in the future.
- After that, click on the ‘Driver and Software’ on the home page.
- The screen will now ask you to enter the printer’s name and model number. Type Epson L4260 in the blank field. Hit the enter key.
- Now, the screen will show the driver package which relates to your printer and you can click on the download button to proceed with the Epson L4260 Setup.
- After that, wait till the completion of the download.
- When it finishes, click the downloaded file to start the installation process for Epson L4260 WIFI Setup.
- Now, click on the ‘Yes’ button to begin the installer working. The installer wizard will open up on the screen.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and click on the Next button.
- Finally, click on the ‘Finish’ button to end the process.
- Check for a success message on the screen after closing the installer.
So, it completes the driver download and installation process for Epson L4260 WIFI Setup. Now, follow up with the connection process to start with the printing jobs or tasks. Before that, firstly manage a high-speed network connection. Place the computer and printer close to the router, and also reduce the network load for stable and non-fluctuating internet.
Also check: Epson l3210 WIFI Setup
Epson L4260 WIFI Setup – Connect Epson Printer to the Computer Wirelessly
A wireless connection needs the user to connect the printer and the computer to the same network. So, start with maintaining a proper internet connection and connect both the devices on it. After that, switch ON the computer and go to its WIFI settings. Connect the router by entering the password. Follow the steps below for Epson L4260 WIFI Setup:
- Firstly, approach your printer and click its home button.
- Now, click on the connection button.
- Hit the WIFI (Recommended) option.
- Now, click on the ‘Start Setup’ option.
- After that, click the option ‘WIFI Setup Wizard’.
- Finally, select the name of your Wireless Network to which you connect your computer.
- Now, enter the WIFI password.
- Lastly, click on the OK button.
- Now, go to the computer and click on the Start button.
- Navigate to ‘devices and printers.
- Click on Add a Printer option.
- Choose the name of the printer as Epson L4260.
- Click on the OK button.
- Close all the windows and check for success.
- After that, print the test page and check for the success of the Epson L4260 WIFI Setup.
If the test page prints successfully, it means that the connection is successful. Else, you need to follow up with the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, and again follow up with the Epson L4260 Setup process.
Why Is My Epson Printer Not Connecting to WIFI?
You may face failure for the Epson L130 WIFI Setup process due to various reasons such as:
Low Internet connection
To resolve the problem, firstly check the speed of the network. After that try to improve it in case you encounter a low speed. You can improve the speed by placing the router close to the device and reducing the network load. After that, perform the Epson L4260 WIFI Setup again.
Device not compatible
In case the device is incompatible, you can check for the success of the Epson L4260 Setup by replacing the device with the compatible one and installing the driver on it. Then follow the connection process again.
In case the drivers have any pending updates, then also you may face the failure. To perform all the updates first, and then follow the connection process.
Devices not connecting to the same network
Also, check if the devices connect to the same network or not. In case you are currently using the different connection for the computer and the printer, then connect it with the same network and perform the Epson L4260 WIFI Setup process again.
You need to check all these factors to configure the problem and then take proper measures to fix it. After that, you can continue with the printing tasks successfully. If the issue persists contact epson printer support team.