HP Laserjet 1320 is an outstanding printer that allows you to print, copy and scan files at a high quality. The printer also has an internal network component that allows the wireless connection over a network for reliable and remote access. To connect the printer and to print your files directly from your system, you need to follow the steps for HP Laserjet 1320 Setup. The printer comes up with monochrome laser technology and delivers a printing speed of up to 21 ppm. It is highly suitable for the official, household and school works. It also allows printing on both sides with any manual action. Here we will discuss the complete HP Laserjet 1320 WIFI Setup and USB connection process.
HP Laserjet 1320 Compatibility with the Device
Various devices are compatible with the HP Laserjet 1320 printer. You can check the list below:
|Windows Operating System (32 bits and 64 bits)
|Mac Operating System
|Mac OS Mavericks 10.9.x
|Mac OS 10.10.x
|Mac OS 10.11.x
|Mac OS 10.12.x
|Mac OS 10.13.x
|Mac OS 10.14.x
You can download and install the driver package and connect the printer with the device that fulfils the above requirements. If the system fails to fulfil these requirements then you may face an error in the connection process and may not be able to print the files and documents.
Download and Installing the Driver Package – HP Laserjet 1320 Setup
The setup process is incomplete with the correct suitability of the drivers and the software it supports. You need to download the driver package from the official HP website and make it run on your system for full supportability. You can then continue with the successful connection process either using the USB cable, or HP Laserjet 1320 WIFI Setup. Follow the steps below:
1. Downloading the HP Laserjet 1320 Drivers
To download the driver and software for the printer, connect your device with a high-speed internet connection. Place the router close to the device and reduce the network load. Follow the steps below to proceed.
- Go to the official HP website at ‘https://www.hp.com/laserjet’
- Go to the ‘Driver and Software’ section.
- Enter the name and model number of your Printer as HP Laserjet 1320 in the blank field corresponding to ‘Enter Your Product Name’.
- The webpage will directly show you the drivers corresponding to each of the operating systems.
- Click on the download button, and wait for the downloading to finish.
- Now proceed with the installation process for HP Laserjet 1320 Setup.
- Installing the Drivers for HP Laserjet 1320 Setup
To install the drivers, make sure that you have the latest driver downloaded into the system. There must be no pending updates for your driver. Now follow the steps below:
- Click on the downloaded file to proceed with the installation process. You can check this file in the ‘Downloads folder.
- Now, the screen will ask for the installation confirmation.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button to proceed.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the check box next to it.
- Follow the instructions and click on the next step to continue.
- Finally, click the Finish button to end up the installation process.
- If there is any error message on the screen, then you cannot proceed with the connection process. You need to follow the troubleshooting procedures to fix the installation error and proceed successfully with the HP Laserjet 1320 WIFI Setup process.
Related: HP laserjet 1018 Wifi Setup
How Do I Connect My System with HP Laserjet 1320 Wirelessly?
To connect the system with the printer either using the wired or wireless connection, there is a strict guideline to download and install the driver and software package from the official HP website. After that, you can connect the two systems and follow up with your printing tasks efficiently. Follow the steps below for it:
- Go to the Printer’s control panel and click on the WIFI button to connect it to the network.
- The light on the router will glow, follow up with the connection.
- Switch ON your system, and go to its WIFI settings.
- Click on the name of the network and enter its password.
- Now, go to the ‘Settings’ section.
- Click on the “Printer” option.
- Now, click on the option ‘Add a Printer’.
- Choose the port relating to your printer.
- Click on the next button to proceed with the HP Laserjet 1320 Setup process.
- Now, click on the name of your printer.
- Click on the finish button.
- Check for the success of the connection process.
If you are not able to print the test page successfully, then follow the steps to resolve the issue and again proceed with the HP Laserjet 1320 Setup process.
Related: HP Laserjet P1102W Setup Without CD
Can HP Laserjet 1320 Print Wirelessly?
HP Laserjet 1320 comes up with the in-built network component that allows you to connect your device wirelessly over a network and then follow up with the printing task successfully. It is quite a quick and reliable process. You need not worry about the USB and ports damage issues and other secure connection problems. You can use the HP Laserjet 1320 WIFI Setup and print the documents remotely.
Fix Connection Issues with HP Laserjet 1320 Setup
If you encounter any issues in the connection process, then the first thing that you need to check is the internet connection. The network must be in an active state delivering high speed of the internet. After that, check the compatibility of the device with the printer. If the device is not compatible, replace it with the one that fulfills the system requirements. Also, you need to check if any pending driver updates can cause the failure of the connection process. Update the driver and software and then perform the setup process again to gain success.
If you’re facing issues with your hp laserjet printer then contact hp printer support for help.