This “HP Officejet 4650 Printing Blank Pages” issue is a very common issue nowadays, as it is reportedly have quite often occurred to a large scale of users out there.If you try building out a USB connection between your PC and the printer, Just be cautious as things to watch out are if the connection is made via faulty cables or at a system downtime thus letting the possibility that the printer may incur “HP Officejet Printing Blank Pages” error.The promising fact of USB mode or connection mode is that it enables the user to connect various other tech gadgets like printers, drives, etc.This article illustrates what you can do when the HP Officejet 4650 Printing Blank Pages issue appears out.
DIY Guide To Override The HP Officejet 4650 Printing Blank Pages IssueYou may not have to try them all; just work your way down the list until you find the one that does the trick for you.
- Check ink cartridges
- Run the Windows printer troubleshooter
- Update the printer driver
- Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Configure Print Spooler service
Fix 1: Check your ink cartridgesWhen your printer keeps printing blank pages, you should verify your ink cartridges are operating properly. Here is what you should check:The following process may vary depending on different types of printers. Check-in case if you have no idea about how to deal with it, consult the printer manual for instructions.A- Check whether your ink cartridges are clogged.
- Check to confirm when your printer is unable to function properly when the ink cartridges are blocked or clogged. Whether or not that’s the pivotal issue, then try cleaning your ink cartridges from the printer control panel or clean it manually.
- Ensure to keep low or empty ink cartridges which can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, make sure to check the ink cartridges level on your printer and supplant the compatible cartridges if necessary.
- Ensure to check if HP Officejet 4650 Printing Blank Pages issues occur then your cartridges are defective or the connection between cartridges and your printer is low.
- Eliminate your cartridges to see if any cartridges are defective. If you find any damaged cartridges, replace it. In case of all your ink cartridges are in good condition, reinstall your cartridges.
- Ensure that your ink cartridges are refilled, then try printing a page. In case of your issue still persists, then go ahead with the fix below.
Fix 2: Run the Windows troubleshooterprinter resolving step is an MS built-in utility software that can detect and fix common printer issues automatically.Ensure to check when your printer isn’t working correctly, try using the tool to see if it helps. Here is how:
- For Windows 7 or 8 users
- For Windows 10 users
- Select Troubleshooting.
- Click Use a printer.
- Click Next.
- In case of when the resolution process is over, try printing a page to see if your printer works correctly.
Note: For Windows 10 users
- Just ensure to check on your keyboard, choose to click the Windows logo tab, and type ‘Fix’.
- Ensure to click on Troubleshooting settings.
- Click Printer, and then click Run the troubleshooter
- Now wait for the fixes process to be complete, then try printing a page.
Fix 3: Update the printer driverThe printer device driver is a software code that enables your PC and hardware connected to work together. In case of if the device drivers won’t have properly installed on your PC, then your printer won’t fully work, and issues like HP Officejet 4650 Printing Blank Pages are likely to occur.
Fix 4: Download and run HP Print and Scan DoctorThe HP based Print and Scan Doctor application is a free tool that you can use to find the root cause of your printer problem. You can use the tool to troubleshoot your faulty HP printer. Follow the instructions below:
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor from the HP support website.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run your HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Ensure to click the Begin and follow the on-screen instructions to resolve your printer problem.
Fix 5: Configure Printer Spooler serviceThe HP Officejet 4650 Printing Blank Pages issue occurs when the Printer Spooler files on your PC is damaged or missing. Here is how:The screens shown below are from Windows 10, but this fix also applies to Windows 7 and 8.
- Select Services.
- Double-click Printer Spooler.
- Click Stop, and then click OK.
- Ensure to click open the Windows File Explorer
- Delete all files in this folder.
- Ensure to click on your keypad, and proceed to press the Windows logo tab, and type services.
- Click to select Services.
- Click twice on Printer Spooler
- Click Start. Then, make sure the Startup type is set to Automatic and click OK.
- Try printing a page to test your issue.