HOW TO RESOLVE Printer Not Activated Error Code 30
Printer Not Activated Error Code 30
Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 can be seen on any printer as it is the most common error which can affect the printing experience of the users any time. It can create a nuisance when you don’t know how to resolve the issues instantly when you need to print some urgent documents of any form. But mainly the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 issue can prevent you from printing the virtual PDF file present on your desktop.
If you get the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 for the first time then don’t get irritated as it can be easily resolved by following some easy troubleshooting’s steps. For your help, we have listed most genuine and easy troubleshooting steps by which you can get the better printing experience even with the PDF files as these issues may arise when you attaching your file to your email or any other software programme like – adobe.
Common Reasons Why Users Get Printer Not Activated Error Code 30!
As we all know that Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 is the most common issues affected the experience on any printer brand. The most common factor of getting the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on window supported devices when the user account is unable to print the files or users have the outdated or corrupt driver and issues with the default printers as well.
Another reason for getting Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 is when users trying to print external PDF files from any email or other source.
Steps To Eliminate Printer Not Activated Error Code 30!
There are various methods and steps included in the process so follow all of them carefully:
Method 1 – Allow Users To Print By Giving Grant
- If you face the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 due to permission issues then follow below-listed steps and fix the issues within no time:
- Choose the file you wanted to print by performing right click and open the properties.
- After that in the properties section, chose the security tab to access the edit button.
- As you click on edit, you get a new screen, choose the user account and grant permission or control.
- Now save the changes by clicking on the apply button.
Also check: Epson Error Code 0xFA
Method 2 – Set You Printer As Default
If you didn’t get the reliable result after allowing your users account to print then the issues must be associated with the available printer. Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 can be fixed if you make your printer as the default printer which can be done by:’
- Opening the printer setting and accessing the devices option.
- Now on the device screen, users need to head to the printer and scanner option present on the left side. In the right panel, side clicks on the printer model and select the open printing queue.
- As you click a new screen appeared on that screen select printer and choose Set as default printer from the drop-down menu
- Now your printer is set as your default printer and issues like Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 will be resolved.
Method 3 – Use Window Troubleshooter
If the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 still persist then you need to fix it by using the inbuilt troubleshoot of the windows:
- First of all. Users need to open the settings and head to the update and security section.
- On the next display, the user needs to click on the troubleshoot option available at left pane of the printer, on the right pane choose the option find and fix printing issues.
- After that click on the option run troubleshooter.
- As you click on the option you get various instructions, follow all of them and resolve the issues.
Also check: How To Override HP Ink Cartridge Error
Method 4 – Update Or Install Latest Printer Drivers
Even after trying every method the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 issues not resolve then the issues are encountered because of the outdated and corrupt printer drivers. To install the latest drivers:
- Head to the start button and perform right-click to open the device manager.
- As you open the device manager, locate your printer, right-click and choose update driver option.
- On the next appeared screen, choose the option search reliable printer drivers automatically.
- After that give permission to windows and complete the process of updating and downloading essential drivers to eliminate Printer Not Activated Error Code 30.
Sometimes while following reliable troubleshooting steps users face some sort of technical issues or assistance. If you are one of those users then reach out to helpdesk for reliable assistance related to Printer Not Activated Error Code 30.