Avail World Class Dell Printer Setup for Your Printer
Dell H625CDW Setup
Call USA +1-805-270-3630
Absolutely Free Support Services
The Dell cloud multifunction H625CDW printer is recognized as one of the finest printers designed to enhance productivity and work efficiency. With this printer, you can print, scan and fax and link it to a wide range of cloud services. This cloud profile allows you to print documents directly from the cloud storage with easy Dell H625CDW Setup. Additionally, its single-pass, dual-head, duplex document feeder makes this printer ideal to scan large volumes in a short time. Overall, it is always beneficial to go for Dell H625CDW WiFi Setup for this versatile printing machine from Dell.
Setting Up the Dell H625CDW Printer – The Prerequisites
Assemble the Dell H625CDWprinter following the proper instructions from the manual. Then, transfer the paper to the feed tray. Now, in case you use USB to connect to the printer, check the ports and insert the cable.
For your printer to send or receive fax, you’ll need to link it to your phone cable. After doing the cable connections to the printer, plug in the power cord.
Next, switch on your Dell H625CDWprinter and wait for the screen to show up the setup tab. This shows that your printer is ready to start with the Dell H625CDW Setup.
Related: Dell B2360DN Setup
How do I connect my Dell b1165nfw printer to WiFi?
Setting up your Dell H625CDW printer is pretty simple than you might think. As mentioned, the printer is fit to print, copy, scan, as well as fax. It also supports wireless printing. This makes it suited to quickly connect it to any wireless device using WPS. Unpack your printer and take out the printer supplies.
- Unwrap the Dell H625CDW from its packing materials and make sure to put these materials aside for recycle purposes.
- Next, pull up the paper feeder tray from the Dell printer and put some legal plain paper into it.
- Ensure that the paper is loaded properly with paper width guides.
- In case you decide to use Fax, you need to connect one end of a telephone cord to the Dell H625CDW printer’s line port and the other part to the wall jacket of the phone line. This is one of the initial steps for Dell H625CDW Setup.
- Now, connect the Dell printer to a wall socket using the power cord that came with the printer and then turn on the printer power on.
- Set the time, language, country/region date, etc. using the control panel of the printer and go ahead with the on-screen instructions to set up the fax configurations.
- Having completed all the required configurations, tap on OK .
- Next, install the Dell H625CDW printer driver on your computer using the CD-ROM that came with the printer.
- After completing the installation of the driver, check the printer functionality as a part of the Dell H625CDW WiFi Setup.
Related: Dell B1160W Wireless Setup
Dell H625CDW Driver For Windows
Simple procedure for Dell H625CDW setup:
- Verify that you have a stable Internet connection and open the default browser on your computer system.
- Go to the official Dell website and key in the printer’s model number inside the search area.
- Now, when you press the Enter key you will be taken to the Dell support page for the model you have entered.
- Click the Downloads & Drivers tab and select your OS version from the pull-down menu of the Windows Operating system.
- Choose the necessary Dell H625CDW printer driver from the list that displays and click on Download
- Now, wait until the driver gets downloaded for the Dell H625CDW Setup.
- Once the download gets completed, open the Downloads folder on your computer and double-click on the installer to start the driver installation process.
- Next, choose your connection type from the list that shows up.
- Now, move on with the on-screen instructions and establish the connection between the computer and your printer.
- Having completed the installation of the printer driver, you now need to check the printer functionality by printing a test page.
Dell H625CDW Driver For Mac
Procedure For Dell H625CDW driver setup on Mac systems:
- Launch the default browser on your Mac system and come to the official Dell website.
- Key in ‘ Dell H625CDW’ in the search area and press Enter.
- Click on Downloads & Drivers tab and choose your macOS version from the drop-down menu of the Operating system.
- Select the installer for Mac and click on the Download link to start with the downloading procedure of the Dell H625CDW driver.
- Having been through with the download, double-click on the downloaded file by going to the Downloads folder and create a disk image as a step for Dell H625CDW Setup.
- Now, you need to open this disk image to start installing the Printer driver.
- When asked by the system, key in your Mac administrator password and click on Continue to move ahead.
- Go ahead with the on-screen prompts and finish the driver installation for Dell H625CDW WiFi Setup for your Mac system.
Related: Dell C1760NW Wireless Setup
Dell H625CDW Wireless Setup
- First, you need to prepare your wireless router to link Dell H625CDW printer and computer over the wireless network.
- In case you select the WPS-PBC method using the touch panel, you need to reach the control panel of your printer and press the Wi-Fi button.
- Tap on WPS and restart the Dell H625CDW printer.
- Next, press the Information button and choose Tools.
- Tap on “Admin” Settings > Network > Wi-Fi > WPS Setup > Push Button Configuration > Start Configuration
- Next, Start your computer again to accomplish the wireless connection setup.
- Thereafter, put the CD-ROM that came along your printer into the CD/DVD slot of your computer drive and launch the Dell Printer Easy Install.
- Click Next to search for your Dell H625CDW printer.
- Once the Easy Install wizard for Dell Printer senses your printer, click on Install and select the Wireless connection option as your recommended connection type for Dell H625CDW Setup.
- Now, go ahead with the on-screen instructions to complete the Dell H625CDW WiFi Setup.
If you’ve any issue with dell h625cdw setup then you can contact dell printer setup team for help.