ASK FOR ADVANCED HELP FOR Epson L210 WIFI Setup
Epson L210 WIFI Setup
Call USA +1-805-329-3880
Absolutely Free Support Services
Epson L210 is an all-in-one Printer, that is accompanied by an ink system and allows you to print, scan and copy the files at a very low cost. It allows you to print, scan and copy the files by connecting your system with the Printer using WIFI. It offers you the color printing of your documents and provides high-quality printing and scanning results. To use this Printer, you have to first perform Epson L210 WIFI Setup, and install all the drivers for the accurate running of the Printer. You can use it for remote printing also. Epson L210 is a reliable and efficient Printer for use at the office and home. The Printer has the efficiency to print 6500 pages in color and 4000 pages in black printing.
Main Features of Epson L210 Printer
Some of the main features are as follows:
- It is a multifunctional Printer as it allows you to print, scan and copy the files.
- It has a refillable ink tank system making it less messy for you to refill the ink.
- It offers an ultra cost per page.
- The printer has a compact design, so it takes less space.
- It comes under warranty.
How To Connect Epson L210 to WIFI
To connect Epson L210 Printer using the WIFI connection, make sure that you have a secure network connection and you are familiar with its name and password. Remove any other device between the router and the Printer to make the network connectivity stable. Now perform the steps below for the Epson L210 WIFI Setup process:
- Unpack the Printer and assemble it accurately including, the ink tank and the paper tray.
- Connect it to a Power source.
- Install the Drivers
- Connect it to your device using an active WIFI network.
By following up with these four steps precisely, you can easily connect Epson L210 to WIFI and enjoy printing, scanning, and copying the files directly from your device. There is no hassle of any USB cable and the distance limitations using a wireless network connection. It is the most comfortable method to use your Printer with WIFI and do your printing task. But, you have to take care of the internet connection and its security while connecting and using the printer wirelessly.
Let us now discuss the entire setup process in details step by step so that you can complete it without any troubles.
Also check: Epson L3150 Wifi Setup
Epson L210 WIFI Setup – Complete Guidelines for Setting up your Printer Wirelessly
- Unpack and Assemble the Printer
Firstly, unpack the printer and remove all its protective tapes. Now insert the ink bottles in the ink tank. While inserting the ink bottles, make sure to match the colour and then place it. Close the lid of the ink tank and attach it to the Printer. Also, assemble the paper tray and insert the papers in the correct order. Make sure that you are using the papers with proper specifications.
- Connect it to a Power source and Switch the Printer ON
Now, connect your Printer to a power source and switch ‘ON’ the power button. Now, perform the following steps to switch the Printer ON and use it further for Epson L210 WIFI Setup.
- Press the power button on the Printer and wait for it to turn ON.
- Now, press the STOP button on the Printer and hold it till the light of the power button starts flashing.
- Now, the ink charging process will initiate. Wait for the process to complete.
- Install the Drivers
It is the most crucial step in the Epson L210 WIFI Setup. You can install the drivers exactly from the CD-ROM that comes up with your Printer. You have to complete the basic setup of the Printer before proceeding with the driver installation. You can also install the drivers from the official website. Do not prefer to install the drivers from unauthorized sites as Epson does not guarantee it.
To install the driver, you have to follow the on-screen instructions and click on the Next button to finish it. Also, remember to choose the connection type while following with it.
- Connect it to your device using an active WIFI network
Epson L210 WIFI setup is only supportable when you use it as a shared printer over the network. Follow the steps below for it:
- Firstly, connect your printer using the USB cable.
- Now, navigate to the bottom-left side, and select the start menu.
- Go to the search panel, and open the pop-up menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers”, and right-click on it.
- Choose the “Printer Properties” by right-clicking on it.
- Navigate to the “Sharing tab”.
- Click on the “change sharing” option.
- Choose your Printer’s name.
- Tick the checkbox corresponding to “Share This Printer”.
- Hit the “OK” option.
- It completes adding your Printer to the Network computers and hence Epson L210 WIFI setup.
- You can now use the printer to print, scan and copy wirelessly from the computer.
Epson L210 is an outstanding Printer that provides you with access to print copies with high yield. It does not support wireless connectivity, but you can connect it over the network using WIFI for accessing the computers on the network.
Also check: Epson l3110 connect to wifi
Troubleshooting and Resolving – Epson L210 WIFI Setup Not Working
You may encounter the malfunctioning of the Printer while getting the solution for ‘How to Connect Epson L210 to WIFI’. You may resolve this issue by following up with some troubleshooting procedures. Firstly, find out the main cause of the failure and then work upon it accordingly.
- Paper Jam Issue: One of the reasons behind the malfunctioning of the Printer is the jamming of Papers. It is because while performing the Epson L210 WIFI Setup, you have not followed the proper measures to insert the papers. You can resolve this issue by removing the jammed paper. Follow the steps below:
- Switch OFF the Printer.
- Open the Scanner Part.
- Check for the jammed paper in it, and remove it with your hands.
- Check for any torn pieces of paper. If present any, then remove it also.
- Close the scanner part.
- Switch ON the Printer.
- Now, perform the printing again.
- Internet Connectivity Issue: Another main reason for the failure of the Epson L210 WIFI Setup is the low internet connection. You can resolve it by using a network connection that provides sufficient speed. Also, check that there are no interruptions in the network. To resolve this, place the router close to the device, and check that there is no other device placed in-between them.
To check the internet speed, perform the speed test online and then arrange your network in such a way that delivers maximum speed without any interruption.
After successful Epson L210 WIFI Setup, you can perform the print, copy and scan efficiently and remotely. People normally use this printer for this office and home uses in daily life. You can rely upon this Printer for high efficiency and reliable printing at an ultra-low-cost.
If you need more help then contact epson printer support.