AVAIL WIDE PRINTER SERVICES AT SAMSUNG PRINTER SETUP
Samsung Xpress C480W Setup
Call USA +1-805-270-3630
Absolutely Free Support Services
Samsung Xpress SL-C480W laser multifunction printer is one of a reliable, cost-effective printers that is also fit enough to guard you against security threats. This Samsung Xpress printer assists businesses print, copy, scan and fax documents more easily, quickly, and efficiently with high-quality results. It offers all kinds of interfaces such as, NFC, USB, LAN and Wi-Fi to make sure multiple devices can work with the printer remotely. Use the following Samsung Xpress C480W Setup steps to avail the great features of this printer.
You can save your time by contacting samsung wireless printer setup team.
How do I setup my Samsung wireless printer c480w?
You can start the Wi-Fi Direct functionality on your Samsung Xpress C480W by one of the following methods.
- From a computer that is connected via USB cable
- From the network-connected computer
From a computer that is connected via USB cable
Once you are done with the driver installation, Samsung Easy printer manager can be configured and modifications in the Wi-Fi Direct can be done.
From the Start menu, choose Programs > Samsung Printers > Samsung Easy Printer Manager > Device setup > Network.
- Wi-Fi Direct On/Off: Choose On to enable.
- Enter the Samsung Xpress C480W printer name for searching for your printer on a wireless network. By default, the model name is the device name. This is one of the steps for Samsung Xpress C480W Setup.
- Next, enter the IP address of the Samsung Xpress C480W printer. This IP address is utilized only for the local network and is not used for the infrastructure wireless or wired setup. It is recommended to use the default local IP address, which, for Wi-Fi Direct is, 192.168.3.1.
- Activate the ‘Group Owner’ option to designate the Samsung Xpress printer the owner of wireless Direct group. The Group Owner is same as any wireless access point. It is recommended to activate this option for Samsung Xpress C480W WiFi Setup.
- Now, in case your Samsung Xpress C480W printer acts as a Group Owner, a Network Password is needed for other mobile devices to connect to your Samsung Xpress printer. You can setup a network password yourself, or get the given Network Password generated randomly by default for its use in Samsung Xpress C480W Setup.
Related: Samsung m2020w connect to wifi
From the network-connected computer
If your Samsung Xpress C480W printer that is using a wireless access point or network cable, you can configure and enable Wi-Fi Direct from SyncThru Web Service.
- Open the SyncThru Web Service, choose Settings > Network Settings > Wireless > Wi-Fi Direct.
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct and configure other options.
Using the WPS button
If your access point or wireless router or Samsung Xpress C480W machine support Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), you can easily perform the Samsung Xpress C480W WiFi Setup and set the wireless network configuration by pushing the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on the control panel without any computer.
Prerequisites of Samsung Xpress C480W Setup in this manner
- At the very outset, you need to check if the access point or wireless router supports WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Check if your printer supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup or WPS.
- Your computer should be connected to a network.
Choosing your type
There are two ways to link your printer to a wireless network with the help of the WPS button on the control panel.
- The Push Button setup method helps you to link your printer to a wireless network by pressing the WPS button on a Wi-Fi Protected Setup WPS-enabled wireless router or access point as well as WPS button on the control panel of your printer respectively. This is one of the steps with Samsung Xpress C480W Setup.
- The PIN or Personal Identification Number method assists you to connect your printer to a wireless network by putting the PIN information on a Wi-Fi Protected Setup WPS-enabled wireless router or access point.
Related: Samsung m2070w wifi setup
Connecting in Push Button mode
On the printer control panel, push and hold the WPS button for more than 2 seconds. The machine waits for up to two minutes after which you need to press the WPS button on the wireless router or access point.
Press the WPS button on the wireless router or access point. The messages that are shown on the display screen are as follows:
- Connecting: The Samsung Xpress C480W is connecting to the wireless router or access point.
- Connected: When the Samsung Xpress C480W connects successfully to the Wi-Fi network, the LED light indicating WPS stays on.
- AP SSID: After completing the Samsung Xpress C480W Setup process, the SSID information shows up on the display.
Here you need to insert the given software CD into your CD-ROM slot, and go ahead with the instructions in the screen for Samsung Xpress C480W WiFi Setup.
Related: Find wps pin on samsung printer
Setup using Macintosh with Access point and USB cable
- Check whether the USB cable is connected to the Samsung Xpress C480W machine.
- Turn on your access point, computer and printer.
- Insert the given application CD into the slot meant for CD-ROM.
- On your Macintosh desktop, double-click on the CD-ROM icon that comes up.
- Next, double-click on the Installer folder > Installer OS X icon.
- Click Continue for Samsung Xpress C480W Setup.
- Check the license agreement; click on Continue.
- To agree to the license agreement, Click Agree.
- On the User Options Pane, click the Wireless Network configuration button.
- After a search, the window comes up with the wireless network devices. Select the name SSID of the access point you want to utilize and click on Next.
If the wireless network is setup, the Wireless Network Information screen comes up. Select “I want to install application with the current configuration and click Next.
- If the Samsung Xpress C480W printer is compatible with Wi-Fi Direct, click on Next as a step for Samsung Xpress C480W WiFi Setup for Mac.
- When the wireless network configuration is complete, disconnect the USB cable between the Samsung printer and your computer.
- This completes the Samsung Xpress C480W Setup. After the installation finishes, click on Quit.
If you need more assistance visit www.samsung.com/printersetup