CANON PRINTER SUPPORT RENDERS UNPRECEDENTED PRINTER SERVICES
How to Fix Canon Printer Error 5200
Troubled by Canon Printer Error 5200? Know-How to Resolve It
Canon printers offer quality, power & reliable print solutions for home as well as office needs. They are one of the best printers available in the market. However, just like other technologies, Canon printers are prone to some issues & error messages as well. Not only are these error messages cumbersome to fix, but their reoccurrence can often leave you confused and frustrating.One such error is Canon Printer Error 5200. This error is shown when there’s a faulty cartridge or problem with the logic board in the printer. It’s a common printer error, which can occur in any of the Canon PIXMA printer’s series, including PIXMA MP 480, Canon PIXMA MP 250, PIXMA MP 490, PIXMA MX 350 and PIXMA MX 340. One of our proficient engineers will troubleshoot your hurdle and make your Canon printer device free from any error or glitches as well when you contact at our toll-free number.
Causes of Canon Printer Error 5200
Canon Printer Error 5200 appears mainly due to low ink levels and also because there is a faulty cartridge or problem with the logic board in the printer. The Canon printer is programmed to get together all of the remaining ink colors for making black. In short, it means that the ink cartridge that is installed in your Canon printer is either empty or close to empty. So, the user looks at the guide of ink level to see if the black is gone & colors are almost gone.Canon printer proffers a high quality of printing services and can be beneficial for both home and office needs. Millions of users out of the globe prefer this Canon brand of the printing machine and the reason is that users of Canon printer print any document or access printer in a user-friendly manner. Sometimes, few annoying glitches may encounter by the users and due to lack of technical knowledge users can’t exterminate those problems by the own. One of the most common glitches is
Canon Printer Error 5200.
Such an error code automatically displayed on the computer screen and the printer stops printing anymore. Until and unless you fix this issue, your printer won’t work.
Quick Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error 5200
In case you are facing an Error Code 5200
on your Canon printer and are looking for reliable ways to cope-up this hurdle, you are at the right place as here we have outlined some simple resolution steps which would be helpful for you. Therefore, keep your eyes feast on the below-given procedure:
- Turn off your Canon printer first
- Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
- Press and hold Power ON button
- While clicking on the Power ON button, lose the STOP or RESET button
- Press two times the STOP or RESET button during holding the PowerOn button
- Release the Power ON button
- Wait until it displays an “idle” message. It will take a few seconds
- When “idle” pops up, open the outer cover to show the cartridges
- Lift the cover up & take out black as well as color cartridges
- Return the cartridge holder’s cover and turn the printer off
- Return the topmost cover & turn the printer on again
- After the printer initialize, return the cartridges
You may find that the Canon Printer Error 5200 has been disappeared after completing the above-written information.
How to Fix Canon Printer Error 5200?
Canon printers at times show the 5200 error. This error can stop you from printing. If you’re experiencing this error, follow the below that can surely help you to resume your printing activity.Method 1- Reset Your Canon Printer
In the first method, you’ve to do the resetting of your specific printer. The important steps in this method are-
- Turning off the printer by tapping over the Power button.
- Pressing and holding the stop button
- Pressing and holding Power On button
- As the Power On button is held the stop/reset button needs to be released.
- As Power On button is held, the stop/reset button is to be pressed twice.
- Once done the Power On button has to be released.
- Wait until the printer displays an “idle message”. Usually, this message gets displayed within a minute’s time.
- As that‘idle’ message comes at the top cover, it is to get opened to expose the cartridges.
- The cover for cartridge holder is to be lifted up, and Black and Color cartridges are to be taken out.
- The cover of the cartridge’s holder is to get returned.
- The printer must be turned off
- The top cover should be placed again and your printer to get turned on
- Once the printer initializes, the cartridges are to be returned.
Method 2- Installation of Repair Tools-
You can solve Canon Printer Error 5200 by installing the repair tools. These tools are readily available on many websites. These could either be paid or could be used for free. In addition to it, a special tool that allows fixing canon Printer Error 5200 has been available. This specific tool has been fabricated by Microsoft & can help in optimizing the performance of computer.
Method 3- Contacting the Expert
If the above methods did not work well and you are unable to solve the Canon Printer Error 5200, then you should contact an expert.So, perform the above methods in order to use your printer without any kind of interruption as &when you need it. It is surely going to help you learn the fixing of Canon Printer Error 5200.If you are getting the Canon Printer Error 5200 on your computer screen while printing, and you want instant guidance on it, then you should contact tech experts by calling at our toll-free number.