Obtain Dell Wireless Printer Setup With Ease
DELL PRINTER SUPPORT
Call USA +1-888-661-8770
Absolutely Free Support Services
Dell Wireless Printer Setup | +1-888-661-8770
Dell Wireless Printer Setup enables to hook up all your computers in your home to one Dell printer, wirelessly. Installing a wireless printer in your workplace has a lot of benefits. It enables employees and co-workers to send print jobs without the need of leaving the workspace. Moreover, enabling Dell Wireless Printer Setup helps you to de-clutter your workspace by allowing you to avoid long, zigzag printer cables. Once you are done with setting your Dell printer wirelessly, you can send the print jobs via the Print dialog available in most Windows applications.
For starting printer setup, you require printer equipped with a wireless adaptor and a router set up with a wireless network. Now follow the easy steps below for connecting your Dell Printer wirelessly.
Initiate Dell Printer Setup using the Installation CD
- Start with turning your printer. Also, turn on Computer with a wireless network to proceed with Dell Printer Setup.
- Now, open the computers disc drive and insert the Software and Documentation CD into it which came along your Dell Printer.
- Move forward with Printer Setup by accepting terms of the license agreement and following the steps for software.
- Now, connect one end of the USB cable to the computer and another end to Printer, if you are prompt for the same on-screen. Also, disconnect the USB cable when prompted to do so,
- Move ahead, by completing the installation process by following the instructions for the Dell Wireless Printer Setup. After that configure your printer and align the cartridges.
Dell Wireless Printer Setup for Windows
- Firstly, go to the start button and then to Control Panel.
- In the control panel, you will see the option Device and Printers. Double click on “Device and Printers”. Note: It is simply Printers in Windows Vista.
- Proceed with Dell Wireless Printer Setup by clicking “Add a Printer”. Add a wireless printer by selecting the option for Adding a wireless or network printer.
- The list will be displayed. Select your printer from that list. Otherwise, Select Printers manufacture and model if Add Printer Wizard pops up. Then Click O.K.
- Continue following the steps for Dell Printer Setup until you click Finish.
Just follow the immensely easy steps above for Printer Setup. However, if you still face any kind of hurdle in setup, you can reach advanced tech experts at Dell Printer Setup. Dell ensures less waiting time to take up your issues. The engineers at Dell believe in giving prompt response to its clients and have the ability to close the issues promptly.