Device Compatibility for Epson L355 WIFI Setup
To proceed with the Epson L355 Setup, firstly the user has to check if the device is compatible with the printer or not. If yes, then you can proceed with the setup process, else you have to change the system for the successful connection. Otherwise, you may face connection issues and other failures in the future while following up with the printing tasks. Check the list below for the device requirements for Epson L355 Setup.
Related: Epson l3210 connect to wifi
- Windows 10 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows 8 (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows Vista (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Windows XP (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Mac OS 10.5.x to 10.15.x
Downloading and Installing the Driver Package for Epson L355 WIFI Setup
Driver plays a very crucial role in the setup process. If the system does not have proper drivers relating to the printer’s model, then it may generate printing and scanning issues. So, here we will discuss the various steps that you can follow for the driver installation for your printer. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, switch ON your system. Also, connect it with a high-speed internet connection.
- Now, go online on the official Epson website, and click on the ‘Driver and Software’ section on the home page.
- The browser will open a new page. Enter the name and model number of the printer as in the blank field. Type Epson L355, and hit the enter key.
- After that, the screen will show the driver package that relates to the printer’s model. Hit the download button next to it.
- Wait for the download process to complete.
- When the download finishes, click the downloaded link .exe file.
- As a result, it will begin the installation process.
- Click on the Yes button to start the installer.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the installer.
- After that, go with the flow of instructions by clicking the next button.
- Lastly, click on the Finish button to end the process.
- It is the main part of the Epson L355 Setup.
It completes the driver installation process and prepares your computer to work well with the printer. Go ahead with the connection process and start the printing services. Also, make sure that you download the driver and software package from the official Epson website as Epson does not guarantee successful results from any unauthorized sites.
Epson L355 WIFI Setup using Push Button Method
The users can connect the Epson printer wirelessly over a network with their computer using the push button. It is one of the easiest and the most reliable processes for the connection. Make sure to place the router close to the printer while following up with the wireless process. After that, follow the steps below to continue.
- Firstly, go to the router. Press and hold the WPS button.
- Wait for the router light to flash.
- If you are not able to find the WPS button on the router, then please check the manual for the same.
- Now, go to the Printer.
- After that, press the WIFI button for the Epson L355 WIFI Setup. Press and hold the WIFI button till the light flashes.
- Check for the lights to turn ON. If the lights are ON, then it depicts the successful connection.
Therefore, it completes the successful wireless connection. Check for any error message on the screen. If there is any error, then follow the troubleshooting process. If no, try to print the test page to check the connection. After that you can start printing your files and documents. It completes the Epson L355 WIFI Setup.
Apart from the wireless method, users can also prefer to perform the Epson L355 Setup using a wired connection. If you are facing any issue with the WIFI connection, then you can choose to connect the two systems using a USB cable.
Related: Epson l805 setup
Epson L355 Setup – Connect the Printer Using USB Cable
To connect the Epson L355 with the computer, firstly the user has to arrange a new USB cable and check the ports of the system. If everything is good, then proceed with the connection process. Also, make sure that there is no damage to the system or the cable. After that, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, switch ON the computer, and connect it with the active network connection.
- Turn ON the Printer, and wait for the LED to glow.
- Now, take a USB cable and connect its one end to the printer and the other end to the computer
- After that, check for secure and tight connections.
- Go to the Start menu of the Computer. Then, go to Control Panel, then ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Click on the ‘Add a Printer option.
- The screen will then send a prompt message asking for the path of the setup file.
- Follow of instructions by clicking on the Next button.
- Lastly, click on the finish button to end the process.
- Now, you can start the printing process by sending the commands to the printer.
In the wired connection, you cannot follow up with the printing task remotely. Moreover, you need to maintain the connections secure and tight for the accurate functioning of the printer and the computer. In case you face any issues then contact epson printer support
team for help.