How to Connect HP Deskjet GT5821 to WiFi
HP DeskJet GT 5821 is an all-in-one printer that helps you to perform printing, scanning, and copying tasks at a low price per page. It delivers high-quality prints with reliable and productive output. It provides both colored and black/white prints depending on the needs of the user. You can perform HP DeskJet GT 5821 Setup to connect the printer with your device and follow up with the printing tasks. The best method to connect the device with the printer is using a wireless connection that enables you to print remotely. Here, we will discuss the entire process for HP DeskJet GT 5821 Wireless Setup.
Check the Device Compatibility for HP DeskJet GT 5821
For the device to be compatible with the printer, it must meet all of its system requirements. If the device is not compatible, then you may face connection issues and printing issues later wards. So, here is the list of devices that works well with the printer for the successful completion of HP DeskJet GT 5821 Setup:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- macOS 10.9 to 10.15
How to Connect HP DeskJet GT 5821 Wirelessly – HP DeskJet GT 5821 Wireless Setup
To connect the printer wirelessly over a network, you need to first arrange a high-speed internet connection. Also, check whether you are using a compatible device or not. Now, you need to first download and install the drivers for the printer you are using. Then, follow up with the connection process. So, follow the steps below for HP DeskJet GT 5821 Setup:
- Downloading and Installing the Drivers
- Connecting the Printer with the Device
Also check: HP DeskJet 4720 Printer Setup
Steps for Downloading and Installing the Drivers
Firstly, we will discuss how to download the driver from the official HP website. HP does not guarantee successful results of the drivers downloaded from the unauthorized site. So, follow the steps below to download the drivers and then install them on your device.
- Firstly, arrange a device that is compatible with HP DeskJet GT 5821.
- After that, use your web browser and open HP’s official website.
- Search for the driver and software section.
- Now, hit the download button that relates to your printer.
- Now, wait for the download to complete.
- After that, hit the downloaded link and open the file. It will run the installer.
- Now, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, go with the flow of instructions and finish up the installation process.
So, it completes the downloading and installation of driver download and installation. Your device is now ready to connect with the printer and start the printing process. Let us now proceed with the HP DeskJet GT 5821 Setup connection method.
Steps for Connecting the Printer with the Computer
Connecting the printer with the compatible device is a quick and simple process. There are two methods to connect the printer. One is the wired connection using the USB cable, and another one is the wireless connection. The most preferable method is to adopt HP DeskJet GT 5821 Wireless Setup as it is reliable and there are fewer chances of any error or failure.
In the wires method for HP DeskJet GT 5821 Setup, you need to connect the printer and the device using the USB cable. Make sure that the cable is not damaged and the ports are also not broken up. Now, connect the devices using the cable and follow up with the on-screen instructions. Finally, complete the wired connection method. There are more chances of failure, and also you may not be able to print your files remotely if you adopt this method.
So, it is recommended to prefer the HP DeskJet GT 5821 Wireless Setup for the connection process. Follow the steps below for HP DeskJet GT 5821 Setup wirelessly over a network.
- Firstly, connect both the devices to the same network. If the two devices connect to a different network, then you may face the failure of the process.
- Open your computer in which you have downloaded the printer’s drivers. Navigate to the WIFI option. Check the name of the network and type its password for the connection. Finally, check the high signals for your network and the successful connection.
- Similarly, press the WIFI button of the printer, and follow the connection process using the arrow keys. Connect the printer to the same network. Check for a successful connection using the WIFI LED lights.
- After that, click on the Start option on your computer.
- Now, navigate to Devices and Printers.
- After that, click on ‘Add a Printer’ and select the name of the printer.
- Follow up with the instructions.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
- Check for success.
So, it completes the successful connection of the printer with the computer and finally the HP DeskJet GT 5821 Setup process. You can now test the connection by printing the test page. If the printer successfully prints the test page, then it means there is a success. Otherwise, you need to follow up with the troubleshooting process to resolve the problem and then again follow up with the HP DeskJet GT 5821 Setup process for successful printing solutions.
Also check: HP Deskjet 3630 Setup
Why is My Hp DeskJet GT 5821 Not Printing?
The printer may fail to print the documents if there is any connection issue or the setup issue. It can be due to internet connection failure, incompatible devices, server issues, pending driver updates, hardware and software failures, devices not connected to the same network, and much more. You can check for this entire problem within your device and follow the steps to fix it. After that, again perform the procedure for the HP DeskJet GT 5821 Wireless Setup process for the success of the printing jobs. Also, you can take the expert help by calling the HP customer care phone number and then discussing the issue with the expert technician.