HP Laserjet printers are a great source for printing high-quality prints at a reasonable cost. You can not only print using this printer, but it also allows you to copy and scan the files and documents. This printer allows printing in black and white only. You can easily perform HP Laserjet M1136 MFP Setup using a series of simple steps. While setup and installation of the Printer, take care of the connectivity and compatibility of the device for successful results. You can print the documents only from the device that is compatible with the M1136 Printer. Otherwise, you may encounter some failures and faults while printing.
System Requirements for HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Setup
There are various system and operating system requirements that you have to keep in mind before making a secure connection with the Printer. HP M1136 works well with a variety of devices and provides you with a flexible approach to use it. These requirements are as follows:
- Windows OS Support: Windows 10 (64 bits, 32 bits), Windows 8.1 (64 bits, 32 bits), Windows 8 (64 bits, 32 bits), Windows 7 (64 bits, 32 bits), Windows Vista (64 bits, 32 bits), Windows XP (64 bits, 32 bits).
- Mac OS Support: Big Sur 11.x, Catalina 10.15.x, Mojave 10.14.x, High Sierra 10.13.x, Sierra 10.12.x, X EI Capitan 10.11.x, Yosemite 10.10.x, Mavericks 10.9.x, Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Lion 10.7.x, Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Leopard 10.5.x.
You can use the printer in energy-saving mode to reduce its impact on the environment. When you connect any one of these systems with the Printer for HP Laserjet M1136 MFP Setup, then you can enjoy duplex printing with manual mode. The Printer does not allow wireless connectivity support for your device but allows a wired connection. The main advantage of this printer is that it delivers sharp and crisp printouts.
Features of HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Printer
HP LaserJet printers come with various features that provide you with a better option to work with it and get maximum results. You must check these features before proceeding with the HP Laserjet M1136 MFP Setup process. The features are as follows:
- Multi-Functional Printer
- High Print Resolution
- Used For Home, Office and Business
- Support for various pages as A4, ISO B5, ISO C5, A5, ISO C5/6, ISO DL, 16K Postcards.
- LED Display with dual digit
- Includes energy-saving mode
- Page Yield – 1200
- Support 150 sheets for the input tray
- Less warm uptime
You can continue with the setup process after being satisfied with these features according to your requirements. HP helps you to get the maximum quality black and white prints. Now we will discuss how to assemble the printer and connect it with your computer to make it work accordingly.
Step By Step Process for HP LaserJet M1136 MFP Setup
To use the Printer, you have to first unpack the printer and then assemble it. Then install the drivers and software to make it accessible for your computer.
Unpack the Printer and Connect with Power Source
You have to first unpack the printer by removing all the protective tapes. Take the Printer out of the box, and then remove the tapes and assemble all the parts. Now take out the cable and connect the printer with the main power source to proceed with HP Laserjet M1136 MFP Setup. Connecting the Printer with the power source mainly includes access to a secure outlet and proper wires.
Install the Drivers
Next step, you have to install the drivers and software that are suitable for the Printer. To install the driver you have to follow the steps below:
- First, visit the online HP official website.
- Now, search for the ‘Software and Driver’ section.
- Select it and enter the model of your printer as ‘LaserJet M1136 MFP’. Hit the enter key.
- The screen will show you the drivers that are compatible with the Printer.
- Click on the download button next to the driver.
- Wait for the downloading process to complete.
- Now, click on the downloaded link to install the driver.
- Go with the flow of the instructions, and tick the ‘Yes’ option corresponding to ‘terms and conditions for using the drivers.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Finish; button to end up the driver installation process for HP Laserjet M1136 MFP Setup.
Related: HP LaserJet MFP M126NW Setup
Connect with Computer and Print Test Page
Now, you have to make a secure connection between the computer and the printer to make them accessible to each other. The printer will take the commands from the computer and perform the Printing job with successful results. To connect the devices, firstly arrange a secure USB cable. Check the cable thoroughly for any damage or tear. Also, check the ports of the device to be accurate and all the pins are in good condition. Now, connect one end of the cable with the computer and the other end with the printer. Make the connections tight and secure to proceed with HP Laserjet M1136 MFP Setup.
Switch ON the computer and the Printer. Make sure that the LED light corresponding to the Printer glows. Now, check for the proper driver installations. Go to the Control panel of the Computer, then Printer and Scanner, and connect the device with the name of your Printer.
After making a successful connection, give the commands from your printer to print a test page or a file or any image. Insert paper into the input tray of the printer and adjust it accordingly. Check if the printer works on the computer’s command and prints the document or not.
If the printer prints successfully, then it means that HP Laserjet M1136 MFP Setup is complete, and you can proceed with your printing, scanning and copying the files. If the printer does not print the test page, you have to follow up with some troubleshooting procedures to resolve the problem and work smoothly with the printer. If you face any issues then get in touch with hp printer support team for help.