Unboxing And installation of HP LaserJet Pro M15W
- First, unbox the printer and install a power connection.
- To do this, you must utilize the power cable inside the LaserJet Pro M15W printer package.
- Link one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear.
- Next, link the other end part of the cable to the wall socket and turn the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer on.
- Locate the access door of the printer by checking the setup flyer.
- Pull the access door and wait until the drum unit gets to the replacement position.
- Unpin the printer drum assembly, pull it out, and put the new toner within the slot. HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup
- Then, close the printer carriage door and put the paper into the input tray. That completes the initial Setup for the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer.
HP LaserJet Pro M15W Wireless setup
- Collect the network details and credentials of the router.
- These include the WPA security key, network name, and password.
- Check to see if your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer is wireless capable and your router is compatible with WPS mode for HP LaserJet Pro M15W WiFi Setup.
- Now, do the router connection process accurately.
- Push and hold the Wireless button for 3 seconds.
- This makes the Ready and Wireless lights blink.
- Once the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer establishes a connection to the wireless network, push the button that is meant for WPS.
- Next, check whether the current HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer driver is installed on your computer for proper HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the HP printer wireless setup.
Installing HP LaserJet Pro M15W Printer Setup without CD
- Use a computer system with a CD ROM drive and slot to copy the essential files of the driver installation CD into your flash drive.
- Next, insert the flash drive into your computer’s USB port.
- Run the file with .exe format for a Windows computer and .dmg format for a Mac computer.
- Perform the necessary instructions on the installer and finish the installation process this way.
- You can also go for the driver setup without the CD by downloading the installer file updated version from the site for further steps with HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
HP LaserJet Pro M15W Printer Driver Download – Windows
- Download the setup file for the printer driver from this HP printer site to begin with the HP LaserJet Pro M15W WiFi Setup.
- Click the Driver for Windows button on the site.
- This commences the download process. Wait until the download is over.
- Click on the HP LaserJet Pro M15W file name in the Downloads bar.
- You can also search for the file in the Downloads folder.
- Choose the file with the .exe extension to install the HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
HP LaserJet Pro M15W Printer Driver Download – Mac
- Search for the updated HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer driver from the official site to begin the printer setup process.
- Click the Driver for Mac button. This commences the download process.
- Choose the Downloads bar to see the download status.
- Once the HP printer driver file has finished downloading, choose it from the Downloads bar.
- On your computer, you can also go to the Downloads area and choose the file with the .dmg extension. This is another step for the HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
Installing The HP LaserJet Pro M15W Printer Driver
- Installing the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer driver allows you to add your printer to your computer and begin normal printer operations.
- If your computer system has a CD-ROM drive and slot, insert the disc and select the setup file in the Autorun that opens with the window. Alternatively, download the file from the site and begin installation.
- Once you begin the installation, the first window provides step-by-step instructions for HP LaserJet Pro M15W WiFi Setup.
- Perform the steps as the installer guides and install the HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup driver.
- Now, put the paper into the input tray, configure the width guides properly, and start printing with your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer.
HP Printers – Changing from USB to a Wireless ConnectionIf you initially configured your printer with a computer connection with a USB cable, you can alter a wireless network connection anytime.WindowsHP Printer Setup & Software Utility: Look for Windows for ‘HP,’ and then select the name of your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer in the results. Click Tools and Utilities, then click on Printer Setup & Software, and choose Convert a USB-connected printer to wireless for HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.HP Smart app: On the app’s home screen, look for Make printing more accessible by linking the printer wirelessly at the top of the window. If it shows up, click you can start the guided conversion to accomplish the procedure.
Hp Laserjet pro m15w setup on macWireless Setup tool in HP Utility:
- Open the Finder, click in the top menu bar, click on Go, click on Applications, double-click the HP folder, and then double-click HP Utility.
- Next, click Wireless Setup from the All Settings tab to begin the utility.
- First, link the HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer to the network.
- Printers that have LCD menu displays or touchscreens: On your HP printer, choose the Setup or Wireless menu, select Setup Wireless Wizard, and then go ahead with the on-screen guidelines to link the printer for HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.
- Printers that do not have displays: First, you need to Press the Wireless button to switch on the wireless system. The HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer is connected to the network if the wireless light is on and glowing. If the light is flashing, locate the printer near your router, press the WPS button, and wait until the wireless light stabilizes.
- Click the Apple menu, and click Printers & Scanners.
- Check if your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer name appears in the Printers list.
- If your printer is shown in the list, remove it and again add it to confirm it is correctly set up.
- If your printer is not listed, add your Printer, then click on the name of your HP LaserJet Pro M15W printer, and then continue with for HP LaserJet Pro M15W Setup.