HP Ink Tank 419 Printer is a wireless Printer that gives world-class printing at a reasonable cost. It is the most widely used Printer in business class. You can also print and scan using your mobile phones on these Printers. Before printing and scanning, you have to perform HP Ink Tank 419 WiFi Setup. It is possessed with an Ink Tank system which leads to no mess or wastage of the ink. You can print a large number of papers (up to 8000 coloured sheets) at a very low cost per page.
Main Features of HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Printers
HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Printer is best-in-class that you can use even without any network. You can use this Printer for printing and scanning in high quality. The main features of this Printer are as follows:
- Supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- Works on Wireless Printing
- High Capacity Ink Systems helps to print a large number of Sheets.
- Re-sealable and Spill free bottles for working without any mess
- Top Class Printing Quality
- Supports coloured and Black-White Printing.
- Easy HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup
- Enable Mobile Printing and Scanning
- High printing speed
- Offers Print, Copy and Scan
How Do I Connect My HP 419 Printer To WIFI?
To print your documents using the HP 419 Printer, you have to first make a secure connection. There are three broad steps by which you can connect your HP 419 Printer to WiFi, these are:
- Unpacking of Printer and connecting it to a Power Source.
- Manual Selection of OS
- Connecting Printer to Wi-Fi Network
Connection of the Printer to WiFi is a crucial step for the HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup. On successful connection over a network, you can use the Printer anytime, anywhere.
These steps are helpful to you for a complete setup of your Printer. While following up with these steps you have to make sure that you are taking proper preventive measures for a secure and valid connection. You are likely to suffer from data loss and other virus threats if you avoid these preventive recommendations. Some of them are as follows:
- Check for a secure connection and then use it.
- Check that the router is using the firewall.
- Protect your connection with a valid password.
- While using Wi-Fi Direct, make sure that that you are using a phone that is compatible with the Printer.
You can then end up successfully connecting your Printer to the WiFi and using it for any printing and scanning tasks. You can also generate a status report to check the status of your connection. If you encounter any issue in the status report, follow up with the troubleshooting procedures to resolve it and re-connect it successfully.
Also check: HP Deskjet 1510 Wifi Setup
HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup
The first and the foremost step to set up the Printer is to unpack it and load the papers into the paper tray. Perform the steps below for it:
- To unpack the Printer, carefully remove all the tapes from the box.
- Now, take the Printer out of the box and removes its protective tapes carefully.
- Connect the Printer to the Power Cord. Make sure that you are using a new cable to connect the Printer to the power source.
- Make tight and secure connections, and switch ON the Printer.
- When you configure that the Printer’s power light is stable, and then loads the papers into the paper tray. This is the crucial step in HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup.
- Flip the feeder guard in the forward direction. Raise the panel and support it. Load the paper into the tray and then set the edges accordingly.
- Makes sure not to exceed the limit for loading the papers.
- Then perform the connection wirelessly for printing and scanning.
There are two methods to set up for the wireless setup of your Printer. You can use any one method to perform the setup process. Make sure that while performing the setup process, you confine to the steps systematically.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup Using PBC Method
PBC means Push Button Configuration. You can perform this method if and only if your router has a WPS button in it. Perform the following steps to set up your Printer using the PBC method:
- Reach the control panel of the Printer. Locate its wireless button.
- Press and hold the button for few seconds until the Wi-Fi light blinks in it.
- As soon as the light started blinking, you are successful to start the WPC Push mode.
- Reach to your Router
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router.
- Hit the OK button on your Printer to confirm the connection.
- Check the status of the connection by printing the status file.
Also check: HP laserjet 1020 Wifi Setup
HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup Using PIN Method
If your router does not have a WPS button on it, then you can proceed with the PIN method for performing HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup. Follow the steps below to set up your Printer using the PIN method wirelessly.
- Click on the Information button and the wireless button at the same time.
- It will print and send you the network configuration page. On this page, you can access the WPS PIN code. Note this PIN.
- Now, reach the control panel of the Printer.
- Locate the wireless button, press it and hold it for few seconds until the light starts blinking.
- Now, open the software utility of your Router.
- Enter the PIN on it which you get from the Printer’s configuration page.
- Wait for the process to complete and form a successful connection.
- It then completes your setup process.
- To predict the successful connection, check the Wi-Fi signal light. The light will stop blinking and will start to glow brightly.
- Thus, completing HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup process.
If you need more help then dial hp support phone number for help.