Main Features of HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 PrintersHP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Printer is best-in-class that you can use even without any network. You can use this Printer for printing and scanning in high quality. The main features of this Printer are as follows:
- Supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- Works on Wireless Printing
- High Capacity Ink Systems helps to print a large number of Sheets.
- Re-sealable and Spill bottles for working without any mess
- Top Class Printing Quality
- Supports coloured and Black-White Printing.
- Easy HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup
- Enable Mobile Printing and Scanning
- High printing speed
- Offers Print, Copy and Scan
How Do I Connect My HP 419 Printer To WIFI?To print your documents using the HP 419 Printer, you have to first make a secure connection. There are three broad steps by which you can connect your HP 419 Printer to WiFi, these are:
- Unpacking of Printer and connecting it to a Power Source.
- Manual Selection of OS
- Connecting Printer to Wi-Fi Network
- Check for a secure connection and then use it.
- Check that the router is using the firewall.
- Protect your connection with a valid password.
- While using Wi-Fi Direct, make sure that that you are using a phone that is compatible with the Printer.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi SetupThe first and the foremost step to set up the Printer is to unpack it and load the papers into the paper tray. Perform the steps below for it:
- To unpack the Printer, carefully remove all the tapes from the box.
- Now, take the Printer out of the box and removes its protective tapes carefully.
- Connect the Printer to the Power Cord. Make sure that you are using a new cable to connect the Printer to the power source.
- Make tight and secure connections, and switch ON the Printer.
- When you configure that the Printer’s power light is stable, and then loads the papers into the paper tray. This is the crucial step in HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup.
- Flip the feeder guard in the forward direction. Raise the panel and support it. Load the paper into the tray and then set the edges accordingly.
- Makes sure not to exceed the limit for loading the papers.
- Then perform the connection wirelessly for printing and scanning.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup Using PBC MethodPBC means Push Button Configuration. You can perform this method if and only if your router has a WPS button in it. Perform the following steps to set up your Printer using the PBC method:
- Reach the control panel of the Printer. Locate its wireless button.
- Press and hold the button for few seconds until the Wi-Fi light blinks in it.
- As soon as the light started blinking, you are successful to start the WPC Push mode.
- Reach to your Router
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router.
- Hit the OK button on your Printer to confirm the connection.
- Check the status of the connection by printing the status file.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup Using PIN MethodIf your router does not have a WPS button on it, then you can proceed with the PIN method for performing HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup. Follow the steps below to set up your Printer using the PIN method wirelessly.
- Click on the Information button and the wireless button at the same time.
- It will print and send you the network configuration page. On this page, you can access the WPS PIN code. Note this PIN.
- Now, reach the control panel of the Printer.
- Locate the wireless button, press it and hold it for few seconds until the light starts blinking.
- Now, open the software utility of your Router.
- Enter the PIN on it which you get from the Printer’s configuration page.
- Wait for the process to complete and form a successful connection.
- It then completes your setup process.
- To predict the successful connection, check the Wi-Fi signal light. The light will stop blinking and will start to glow brightly.
- Thus, completing HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 WiFi Setup process.